What's new

Science is a dwarf in front of astrology, says BJP MP in parliament.

Nothing much all i see here is Communal anti-Hindus jumping into the fray and denigrating Hinduism.:what::what:

I've personally heard some crazy true stories about nadi-shastra, anyone been to one of their fingerprint sessions ?

and science, tech and industry in general will flourish under the current regime. Modi knows exactly why he's got a mandate from the people, and he's not a dumb guy.

sorry PDF, but in India there will be no ban on meat, no fascism, and my favorite.. no killing muslims :sick:

we're not an islamofascist theocracy from the middle east, we will never be :no:

I've personally heard some crazy true stories about nadi-shastra, anyone been to one of their fingerprint sessions ?

and science, tech and industry in general will flourish under the current regime. Modi knows exactly why he's got a mandate from the people, and he's not a dumb guy.

sorry PDF, but in India there will be no ban on meat, no fascism, and my favorite.. no killing muslims :sick:

we're not an islamofascist theocracy from the middle east, we will never be :no:
I have been and seen Nadi shastra in Vaidesshwaran Koyil, Tamilnadu and most of it has come true till now.So i am not complaining about it. :)

IIT should include curriculum in Astrology and palmistry. :D

Every morning, I wake, take a picture of my palm and send it to my astrologer via whatsapp asking if I'll get the result of my research today. If he says no, then I just go back to my sleep, what's the use of going to the lab if I don't get the result. :lol:

@PlanetWarrior

Dude, you need to put a check on these clowns.

IIT should include curriculum in Astrology and palmistry. :D

Every morning, I wake, take a picture of my palm and send it to my astrologer via whatsapp asking if I'll get the result of my research today. If he says no, then I just go back to my sleep, what's the use of going to the lab if I don't get the result. :lol:

What are you working on?

Astrology and Palmistry are at best pseudo science. Treat it as such. BJP clowns would not know the difference though.

What are you working on?

Astrology and Palmistry are at best pseudo science. Treat it as such. BJP clowns would not know the difference though.

Nanophotonics. Its not an actual science, compared to astrology or Vedic science. We just dance around in the lab, wearing white coats, emulating bugs bunny.

Try to push the brakes first, If Modi would have said that "our holy men" then I wouldn't have given these comments, He claimed it to be among the "scientific achievements of Indian civilization" which even a practicing hindu can't take seriously. I would have okay'd even with human head to another human body transplant but.......!
No offense on religion I agree.

Animal body parts have been transplanted on human beings for quite a while now. Porcine heart valves for example have been used in heart surgery for a long time now.

Last edited:
Nanophotonics. Its not an actual science, compared to astrology or Vedic science. We just dance around in the lab, wearing white coats, emulating bugs bunny.

Haaah. It won't be bugs bunny when time comes for the thesis defense...:P

Is this real? A religion that denies science is a dead religion. Our catholic church embraces science now. The pope said evolution is a fact and so is the big bang. Evry religion must follow 100% science. If your ideas don´t match with reality you must change your ideas, because the universe will not change for your ideas.

Is this real? A religion that denies science is a dead religion. Our catholic church embraces science now. The pope said evolution is a fact and so is the big bang. Evry religion must follow 100% science. If your ideas don´t match with reality you must change your ideas, because the universe will not change for your ideas.

Shut up, western educated fool.

The internet you're using, has been developed thousand of years ago by Vedic scientists. The first mention of live stream was found in Mahabharat, where Sanjay live streamed the battle scenario in his Vedic Google Glass.

You're in India or USA?
If the former, then better get some good dope.

In US now, New York to be specific.

I have been and seen Nadi shastra in Vaidesshwaran Koyil, Tamilnadu and most of it has come true till now.So i am not complaining about it. :)
tricky subject, they do the whole 'baap ka naam R se, ek matra, do matra .. etc and you have to do some of the math yourself apparently, right ?

IMO its not good to put absolute faith in any predictions for the future they give but getting your present birth name and family details right is.. wow .. they running some kind of PRISM thing on the akashik net or what ? :woot:

not sure what to make of the past life stuff though :what:

I just know I'm not going anywhere near them :sarcastic: but I have heard some insane stories from real people I know so..

go figure :blink:

Shut up, western educated fool.

The internet you're using, has been developed thousand of years ago by Vedic scientists. The first mention of live stream was found in Mahabharat, where Sanjay live streamed the battle scenario in his Vedic Google Glass.

In US now, New York to be specific.

I like the part when they develop Tamagotchi

Back
Top Bottom