What's new

Saudi ‘seeking Pakistan arms for Syrian rebels’

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

Yes, it was the GCC who started to butcher thousands of Syrians, who have carpet bomb whole Syrian villages, cities and towns and who have killed more than 50.000 civilians due to indiscriminate bombings and killings. It is also GCC that is behind the Shabiha gangs and their child-murderers who have been behind many massacres on civilians.

Who said all that happened before you turned it dirty, sectarian and gave support for Al Qaeda ( Qatar ) ?
See Egyptian revolution, a lot of death, a lot of violence. Many revolutions and protests can be like that, but in Egypt it was not turned sectarian.

Yes, in your little messed up world view all Syrians are supporting the Child-Murderer and are hardcore Ba'athists. Like the Ba'athi rule has not been sectarian since they came to power. Been oppressing 80% of the Syrian people who happen to be Sunni Muslims and not Nusayris. The Nusayris are dominating everything compared to their small numbers. It was a hideous regime before and after they started to kill their own people in the thousands for demanding more rights they turned into a terrorist regime backed by terrorist states.

Keep the fairytales for yourself.

Post was to someone else.

We can't be a part of this Saudi sponsored genocide again....... once again we are being given the "ummah" pill (UMMADOL 1GRAM) , and seems that everyone here is ready to swallow it.....

Did anyone ever think that, just like Syria, Arab world is also full of despots, then why such a misdirect of sympathies....

You guys are being played here once again..... consequences of this misadventure will be far-off.... this will give the Saudi's breathing room.... strategically this is a big mistake...... even Saudi's here are being played and even they don't know it...... final victor in this game is Israel.

Stop before you make a fool out of yourself......

It will piss Iran and Russia off for sure, and that is a good news for India vis-a-vis Afghanistan.

10,000 Pakistani troops, Pakistani weapons, 13 ex Jordanian F-16s for the Pakistani Air Force in return, its all starting to add up now. Of course given that these news reports are true.

With this, Pakistan will make clear it's preferences in this Islamic sectarian war.

Domestic repercussions can't be far away.

Nope yara.... Afghanistan from now onwards you can consider a part of Pakistan. Before the American invasion, it might have been 60-40 (in our favor - ground situation), however, be assured, from now till eternity, it's 100% under our sphere of influence.... everyone knows it.... best to accept and live with it.....

It will piss Iran and Russia off for sure, and that is a good news for India vis-a-vis Afghanistan.

Who said all that happened before you turned it dirty, sectarian and gave support for Al Qaeda ( Qatar ) ?
See Egyptian revolution, a lot of death, a lot of violence. Many revolutions and protests can be like that, but in Egypt it was not turned sectarian.

Post was to someone else.

Oh, so the Nusayris who are less than 10% of Syria have been able to rule a whole country for over 40 years without sectarianism? Why are all the top positions in the hands of them?

Who started to commit massacres (Shabiha) first and bombing Sunni majority areas just because they were Sunni?

Yet thousands of Shia terrorists, HizbAlShaitan, Iranian support (itself a terrorist regime) is fine but supporting the oppressed is not.

I guess carpet bombing whole cities, villages and towns for 3 years killing thousands of civilians in the process is also fine.

What has Egypt to do with Syria? Since when where any Egyptian group carpet bombing whole cities, towns, villages, using chemical weapons on the civilian population?

Comparing gold with dirt once again. Not surprising.

We have enough on our plate Pakistan should stay away from this mess only stick to providing humanitarian aid

Freedom of speech isnt banned here or it is ..:mad:

I even wonder at times why Pak didnt arm the men on peaks with man pads in kargil during 1999 .
They did arm the men with Anzas I believe, we even shot down some Indian planes.....:coffee:

Oh, so the Nusayris who are less than 10% of Syria have been able to rule a whole country for over 40 years without sectarianism? Why are all the top positions in the hands of them?
See how your turning it sectarian, igniting hatred ? exactly my point while supported & cheered for Saddam which is a similar case -> hypocrite.

Who started to commit massacres (Shabiha) first and bombing Sunni majority areas just because they were Sunni?
See above, that just answers you.

Yet thousands of Shia terrorists, HizbAlShaitan, Iranian support (itself a terrorist regime) is fine but supporting the oppressed is not.
They came since you turned it sectarian and wanted to kill them, also other channels in KSA supporting ISIS in Iraq, see SSC terror thread and you will see the vids.
Speaking about the opressed, take a look at Shi’a in yours.

I guess carpet bombing whole cities, villages and towns for 3 years killing thousands of civilians in the process is also fine.
If you give them laser guided bombs or as the US said in 1990, precision weaponry which will minimize collateral damage. They will use them instead, but the Syrian air force is a Soviet era air force, they don’t have that.

What has Egypt to do with Syria? Since when where any Egyptian group carpet bombing whole cities, towns, villages, using chemical weapons on the civilian population?
Perhaps it never got that far since no one supported terrorism there as I explained in my previous comment.

Please provide a credible evidence of the Jordanian F-16s being the payment for these weapons.

I know you don't have one, therefore stop your conspiracy theories.
10,000 Pakistani troops, Pakistani weapons, 13 ex Jordanian F-16s for the Pakistani Air Force in return, its all starting to add up now. Of course given that these news reports are true.
True

Pakistan's relations with Iran have always been so so. Iran is neither a friend, nor an enemy of Pakistan. Historically, Iran has been closer to India than Pakistan
IMP we can improve our relationship with Iran. They are our immediate neighbors and as you've said they aren't that hostile. We need to adopt the policy of trade and conquer (which will take some time but is possible).

Supporting FSA will earn us the sypport of the Syrian people who sooner or later are going to win over a minority apartheid.
I object! we must not get involved with the FSA they are paid terrorists in the hands of "you all know who!".
It would be just a weapons sale and that too to SA we are not sending our troops to Syria or delivering our weapons directly to Syrians .
Besides Iran for past 3-4 decades sided with India and even today is the only source for Indian access to afghanistan via chabahar , when Iran doesnt address our concerns we should answer her in the same plate. On the other hand Iran is actively supporting and arming Asad's regime which lost its credibility after killing thousands of Syrians .
We can mess with Iran when we're stronger, for now we can't and tbh i don't wish any sort of conflict with Iran, we need to set ourselves straight in front of them.

See how your turning it sectarian, igniting hatred ? exactly my point while supported & cheered for Saddam which is a similar case -> hypocrite.

See above, that just answers you.

They came since you turned it sectarian and wanted to kill them, also other channels in KSA supporting ISIS in Iraq, see SSC terror thread and you will see the vids.
Speaking about the opressed, take a look at Shi’a in yours.

If you give them laser guided bombs or as the US said in 1990, precision weaponry which will minimize collateral damage. They will use them instead, but the Syrian air force is a Soviet era air force, they don’t have that.

Perhaps it never got that far since no one supported terrorism there as I explained in my previous comment.

Stating facts is not sectarian. The Nusayris have used sectarianism to gain power. The same word you cry about. I don't care about Saddam Hussein. How many times do I need to tell you about this?

No, no answers as usual. Empty talk. The Nusayri regime was the one who started killing their people first by the thousands. Not anyone else. They started it. Later they started to carpet bomb whole towns, cities and villages.

You expect the Syrians to give them flowers in return? The regime was already hated long time ago for being one of the most brutal and oppressing in the region. Where poverty and corruption was rampant.

Nobody is oppressed in KSA. Of course every Child-Murderer must get eliminated. So let them come. Syria will become their graveyard.

Oh, so that makes it OK for them to kill thousands of civilians and bomb whole villages, towns and cities for 3 years in a row? Nice logic. LOL.

Once again gold and dirt comparisons. Soon you will mention Bahrain where only like 80 people have lost their lives in 3 years. Not comparable to anything in Syria.

We are just selling weapons. Pure business, no hard feelings either way.
Weapons are used for killing/maiming i.e. enough hard feelings, better to destroy them than create future potential enemies.

We are just selling weapons. Pure business, no hard feelings either way.

What happens when these same weapons start taking out our tanks and planes in the next 10 years? Would it be worth it as much as helping the Americans against the Russians?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom