What's new

Saudi ‘seeking Pakistan arms for Syrian rebels’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope yara.... Afghanistan from now onwards you can consider a part of Pakistan. Before the American invasion, it might have been 60-40 (in our favor - ground situation), however, be assured, from now till eternity, it's 100% under our sphere of influence.... everyone knows it.... best to accept and live with it.....
Really!? :o:

Has anyone asked themselves the following questions.

1. Why is Saudi asking for our weapons? They themselves, and their Arab brethren have a sprawling defense industry.....
2. Fine, want to buy our weapons, why haven't they ordered anything substantial till this day, for themselves.... other than small arms and other peanuts?
3. Why don't the guards of democracy and justice (US and the EU) sell these weapons, or better yet, provide them free of charge?

Answer to point three above is, they have BRAINS.... and know that innocent people and children will be killed with these, and later it will come to bite them in the ***.

We truly are such a brainless nation......

Stating facts is not sectarian. The Nusayris have used sectarianism to gain power. The same word you cry about. I don't care about Saddam Hussein. How many times do I need to tell you about this?

No, no answers as usual. Empty talk. The Nusayri regime was the one who started killing their people first by the thousands Not anyone else. They started it. Later they started to carpet bomb whole towns, cities and villages.

Nobody is oppressed in KSA. Of course every Child-Murderer must get eliminated. So let them come. Syria will become their graveyard.

Oh, so that makes it OK for them to kill thousands of civilians and bomb whole villages, towns and cities for 3 years in a row. Nice logic. LOL.

Once again gold and dirt comparisons. Soon you will mention Bahrain where only like 80 people have lost their lives in 3 years. Not comparable to anything in Syria.

Not Nusayris or Wahabis call them Alawite or you will be the Wahabi from now on,
no such Sunni-Shia sectarianism was active during the times of Hafez al Assad when he grabbed power in a coup, infact many members of the Iraqi Ba’ath party were Shi’ite, no one cared about that back then.
Syria used unarmed riot police before it turned to war, see vids and pics.
Qatif and many other cities, Youtube shows everything. Bahrain is also an oppression of protests.

Also the post was to Aeronaut, not to you so bye.

Weapons are used for killing/maiming i.e. enough hard feelings, better to destroy them than create future potential enemies.

How many enemies Chinese and Israelis have made since they have supplied arms from the apaetheid, Congo, Bolivia, Argentina to Afghani mujahideen?

Its hogwash, suppliers get away with it. Thats what we need to do.

This is pure business, they want weapons, we want money.
In that case we should sell the weapons to KSA and let them decide what they want to do with the supplied weapons. I am still of opinion that we should maintain our neutrality and not get involved with supplying weapons to the rebels. We are already paying a huge price of getting involved in Afghanistan. If and when the UN gets involved in Syrian conflict, we can send humanitarian supplies, doctors, paramedics, even troops under the UN umbrella, but not before that.

How many enemies Chinese and Israelis have made since they have supplied arms from the apaetheid, Congo, Bolivia, Argentina to Afghani mujahideen?
My friend, we are neither China nor Israel. International community view us as baggers, and a rogue nation, which provides shelter to terrorist elements and exports terrorism. Time has not come to get rid of this impression?

Last edited:
Look at the result of PAkistan's getting into USSR/U.S.A. war in Afghanistan today.

This will be more bloody few years into the future . @Aeronaut Suppliers get away since they are sitting thousands of miles away which is not the case with Pakistan .

Made friends not enemies .

Exactly !!!

It's fine as long as it is just business.

@Hyperion @Imran Khan

Answer that.

Btw hypee if i see one more Anti-Saudi post from you, I'll take over Naswaristan. 8-)

Chinese and Israeli are strong nations with control over their not so diverse nationalities/ethnic blah blah.
Not to mention Israel is a very small country with a very sophisticated intelligence and defense network.
Chinese enjoy one nationality, they have a very specific culture which they are attached with and a strong sense of patriotism.
We on the other hand are confused people who cannot differentiate between friend and a foe and we are pathetically divided.
In conclusion i'd like to say that due to our geographical location and internal conflicts we should plan our moves more carefully.

Look at the result of PAkistan's getting into USSR/U.S.A. war in Afghanistan today.

This will be more bloody few years into the future . @Aeronaut Suppliers get away since they are sitting thousands of miles away which is not the case with Pakistan .

Made friends not enemies .

More than Afghanistan, look at the result in Pakistan today.

Taking sides in a sectarian war would be much worse.

As long as it's just business, and no one EVER finds out about it.... but even then........ think about it......

Freedom of speech isnt banned here or it is ..:mad:

I even wonder at times why Pak didnt arm the men on peaks with man pads in kargil during 1999 .

You did your best in supporting militancy in Kashmir.Remember it takes two to tango.Hope you get what I mean.

We are just selling weapons. Pure business, no hard feelings either way.

Will it still be considered business if India start selling weapons to TTP ? Just asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom