What's new

Saudi ‘seeking Pakistan arms for Syrian rebels’

Status
Not open for further replies.
over 85% of Syrian people are Sunni Muslims and these are the people Assad Forces kill and maim everyday.

Stop watching the propaganda your Press TV feeds you.

Watch the international news to learn what is happening in Syria.

Syrian forces killing and sexually abusing children, says UN | World news | theguardian.com

You know that a huge number of Syrian Army and Ba'th party members are Sunnis ?

don't support such actions ( If it really happened ) , no matter what side doing this .

@Syrian Lion can help you better than anyone here .

You know that a huge number of Syrian Army and Ba'th party are Sunnis ?

don't support such actions ( If it really happened ) , no matter what side doing this .

@Syrian Lion can help you better than anyone here .

Syrian Army is run by Alawites.

There may be few Junior officers who joined for Economic reasons , many of whom have defected after they saw the true face of Murderous Thug named Assad, who is worst than his Father.

Syrian lion is a lying $OB.

You want to know the true picture watch the International Press which is a unbiased third Party.

Pakistan should support the 85% of Syrian people who are at the receiving end of atrocities committed by this Butcher of Middle East named BASHAR UL ASSAD.

Last edited:
We do what suits our interests. Supporting the Mujahideen averted a Soviet and Indian invasion as well as destroyed the Satan from our continet. Gave us time to develop nukes, missiles and command and control system. Supporting FSA will earn us the sypport of the Syrian people who sooner or later are going to win over a minority apartheid.

All I know is that we made a mistake back then , for which we are paying now in the form of extremism and terrorism throughout the country , mate . It appears that we do not have the grey matter to learn from our history and hence are repeating the same mistake . I hope my countrymen , someday , understand the benefits of remaining neutral and balancing the foreign relations . I really hope that someday , we stop being mercenaries and try to work for our own interests rather than fighting other's war .

bad idea. do u want to arm the rebels who show allegiance to Al-Qaeda? do not throw Syria to these people to whom everyone not agreeing with them is a kafir. And this im not saying in defense of Asad.

Although we will earn money and a good boost for the defense industry

there happens to be a problem supplying them with weapons , What's to say the weapons don't end up in our borders through the Al-Qaeda troops that operate there??

Will it still be considered business if India start selling weapons to TTP ? Just asking.

There are 20 odd sepratist movements in India, most of whom remain in regular contact with us. From Asaam to Tamil Nadu, From Manipur to Punjab and Kashmir, there are people craving for our large stockpile of soviet arms.

All we have to do is to assasinate a certain Indian politician and arm a certain community after they start begging us for vengence through our good Indian friend in Dubai.

Ignorance of your level is a rare trait in homosapians.

Now back to topic.

We shouldnt get involved in their mess... politically maybe but not provide weapons to these extremists...

We should not support anyone,

It should not matter to us whether Syria has 99% sunno or 85%.

Syria is in violence only from the past 3 years while Pakistan since 2002.

We need to think about ourselves first than Muslim ummah later.

this thekedaari concept will eventually destroy us

I sincerely hope we don't get involved in this nasty business. We have seen how the true nature of these rebel pigs, even terrorists disowned them. Whats so special in Pakistani arms? Weren't they getting western guns/ missiles or was it financial support only?

Ether ways, we don't need to make anymore enemies just to please SA. If sending items/ people were so easy, I'd some how send TTP to die in a fight with rebels. Both kill eachother and die, win win situation.

I guess its time we sell old stuff and get good bucks to build new and more sophisticated anti-aircraft and anti-tank missiles.Its useless to keep weapons stored for years as the service life reduces gradually infact it would be nice if we can provide the same to Kashmiries .

So U happy when Kashmir burns in fire with ur Weapons ? :undecided:
How u Feel when Karachi burns in Same fire ??:disagree::crazy:

@DESERT FIGHTER

Bhai we are not 'giving' but 'selling'.

We need an IR guided replacement for Baktar Shikan to kill Indian tanks. If we don't sell there'd be no cash for R&D or acquasition.

thts a reason to sell weapons to terrorists? hope we dont sell em...am i kewl with screwin al asshead..but arms militants..nope dnt support it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom