What's new

Saudi ‘seeking Pakistan arms for Syrian rebels’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the result of PAkistan's getting into USSR/U.S.A. war in Afghanistan today.

This will be more bloody few years into the future . @Aeronaut Suppliers get away since they are sitting thousands of miles away which is not the case with Pakistan .

Made friends not enemies .

Instead of making senseless generalized statements like this, One need to understand the context of involvement of one nation in someone else conflicts. Using same line of argument, I can generalize, Look at the result of India involvement in Srilanka and how did it came to bite your arse and how srilanka slipped away from your influence despite you trying very hard to bring it under your wings

But I won't because I read the history, and understood Indian context of why it was such an important decision to involve yourself so that your own Tamil lands does not become breeding grounds for LTTE and you were partially successful in it.

I would invite you to dig little more into history and understand the context of Pakistan involvement in afghanistan, the 2 million refugee crises Pakistan had to handle ( Another interesting reasoning that could be used India invaded Bangladesh on the basis of this refugee crises but when Pakistan got itself involved due to refugee crises, Indians says it was wrong? what a hypocrisy), The destabilization afghan war was creating in Pakistan. So I expect next time, you do a proper research in PAK-AFGHAN-USSR affair with a proper context and would provide us your neutral views.

Instead of making senseless generalized statements like this, One need to understand the context of involvement of one nation in someone else conflicts. Using same line of argument, I can generalize, Look at the result of India involvement in Srilanka and how did it came to bite your arse and how srilanka slipped away from your influence despite you trying very hard to bring it under your wings

But I won't because I read the history, and understood Indian context of why it was such an important decision to involve yourself so that your own Tamil lands does not become breeding grounds for LTTE and you were partially successful in it.

I would invite you to dig little more into history and understand the context of Pakistan involvement in afghanistan, the 2 million refugee crises Pakistan had to handle ( Another interesting reasoning that could be used India invaded Bangladesh on the basis of this refugee crises but when Pakistan got itself involved due to refugee crises, Indians says it was wrong? what a hypocrisy), The destabilization afghan war was creating in Pakistan. So I expect next time, you do a proper research in PAK-AFGHAN-USSR affair with a proper context and would provide us your neutral views.

Dude so you are happy with Talibunnies created during this period and their kids today ??

India should have stayed away from Sri_Lanka . This is my stance when it comes to Sri Lanka . Its good India has learnt it's lesson .

Fukuoka is not Iranian. thank you to avoid to say this false flag guy is Iranian. thanks.

otherwise Pakistan is coming back to very good relations with KSA there is no secret about it.
their business indeed .

i just hope end of blood in Syria and Syrians able to choose their future and leave in peace.

Pakistan is always doing stuff to be in trouble with Iran. It is not new and even if the regime changes in Iran, it will be ... until the time real Pakistani faith prevails.

Last edited:
Dude so you are happy with Talibunnies created during this period and their kids today ??

India should have stayed away from Sri_Lanka . This is my stance when it comes to Sri Lanka . Its good India has learnt it's lesson .

Were talbunnies created in 80's Pak Afghan conflict? Stop mixing those things.

Make money now, take a side now...short term goals...nice.

Any thoughts on any long term effects of it?

thooosshhhhh. how it is taking sides ?

we sell to any country . Now what that country does with it , is not our responsibility.

Syria should also buy from us and use the weapons against al-qaeda terrorists

thooosshhhhh. how it is taking sides ?

we sell to any country . Now what that country does with it , is not our responsibility.

Syria should also buy from us and use the weapons against al-qaeda terrorists

So you dont antiicipate any long term effects of supplying weapons to rebels fighting against a state?. nice.

The Saudis are making it clear for whom those weapons are meant for and against whom it will be used again, so playing coy will not fool anyone.

Try selling weapons to the Syrian regime and see what happens.

We do what suits our interests. Supporting the Mujahideen averted a Soviet and Indian invasion as well as destroyed the Satan from our continet. Gave us time to develop nukes, missiles and command and control system. Supporting FSA will earn us the sypport of the Syrian people who sooner or later are going to win over a minority apartheid.

I see how arming the rebels has worked so far after 3 years, how this so called 'moral' support of Syrians is ending up killing them.

If you want to arm rebels, do it, but no disrespect dear, all these statements about supporting 'Syrians' morally and all these tirades about caring for Syrians are becoming ridiculous. For God's sake your own country is still suffering from all these random militias on your soil and Pakistani government is still considering negotiating with them, the very same who butcher innocent Pakistanis and now exporting this failed experience to another country is laughable. If Pakistan wants to help Syrians, it should mediate between all sides to stop fighting, because whatever this fighting has brought, it has not helped common Syrians even a little bit and arming rebels will only destroy Syrians more and more.

Assad is not even gone yet and rebels have already killed thousands of each other and still doing it on a daily basis, I can't imagine what all these foreigners will do for power to get a piece of Syrian pie. And btw, FSA is barely existent anymore, it has been swallowed by much more extremist factions by now.

So you dont antiicipate any long term effects of supplying weapons to rebels fighting against a state?. nice.

The Saudis are making it clear for whom those weapons are meant for and against whom it will be used again, so playing coy will not fool anyone.

Try selling weapons to the Syrian regime and see what happens.

Russia is selling $hit load of Weapons to the Syrian Regime and no nothing happened to them.

They were a result of that thinking and Infrastructure . There is nothing to mix .

Once again showing your ignorance, How taliban movement started. Instead of arguing, go read history of 80's and 90's regarding this part of region

Guys, Pakistan should not get involved in Syria, All the govt is doing is selling arms to Saudi Arabia, its a business deal, its the fault of Saudis if they give it to Syrian rebels, Pakistan's defence industry should seek to increase profilts for better R&D in future, if Iran and Syria want to buy from Pakistan, they are welcome, but Pakistan is not in any way interfering in Syria !!!

we should sell to saudis but not to rebels directly.
having said that we should support democracy or people will/wishes in syria..be that will be with assad or the rebels
(though currently it seems rebels represent 90% of population)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom