What's new

Saudi ‘seeking Pakistan arms for Syrian rebels’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan should not get involved in this conflict , It will certainly affect their relations with Syrian government and it's allies in region .

Instead of thinking about the money , think about the consequences in long term ,

Instead of taking side in Syrian conflict , Think for a moment about Syria and it's people .

Assad or in other words central government in Syria is the only thing that can save Syria from being another Afghanistan , We all know that if Assad falls those ISIS and Wahhabi terrorists who enjoy killing themselves will eradicate the so called FSA ( if it exists ) in a couple of weeks and will send the country to stone age in order to do their holy duty for Islam . Just look at Rebel and government controlled regions , you'll get the point .

If Pakistan sells weapons to rebels the Iran can sell/provide weapons to Baluch separatist and Shia militant forces inside Pakistan and make Pakistan base for proxi war between Iran nas Saudi Arabia . so better keep a fare distance from this mess . But I think the saudi can attract Pakistan by offering buying tank and fighter aircraft from pakistan .

Pakistan is not selling weapons to the Rebels. We have nothing to do with the rebels.
Pakistan is selling the weapons to KSA and what they do with them is up to them.

Freedom of speech isnt banned here or it is ..:mad:

I even wonder at times why Pak didnt arm the men on peaks with man pads in kargil during 1999 .

Hi,

They were armed with manpads---.

Pakistan should not get involved in this conflict , It will certainly affect their relations with Syrian government and it's allies in region .

Instead of thinking about the money , think about the consequences in long term ,

Instead of taking side in Syrian conflict , Think for a moment about Syria and it's people .

Assad or in other words central government in Syria is the only thing that can save Syria from being another Afghanistan , We all know that if Assad falls those ISIS and Wahhabi terrorists who enjoy killing themselves will eradicate the so called FSA ( if it exists ) in a couple of weeks and will send the country to stone age in order to do their holy duty for Islam . Just look at Rebel and government controlled regions , you'll get the point .

Why don't you take your own advice ?

Why don't you think about not taking sides ?

And we are thinking about the Syrian people who Assad is butchering.

Do you understand the difference between a state and a terrorist organisation?

No need to go that far.A state is supporting militancy in Indian Kashmir.Do you want the world to do business according to your definition of business ?

Wake up and smell the Coffee, Genius.

India is not selling weapons to TTP.

India is providing weapons to TTP and BLA fro FREE.

What planet do you live on ?

Just saying.

Provide some proofs if you have any. Please don't put some shit from ummat.

No need to go that far.A state is supporting militancy in Indian Kashmir.Do you want the world to do business according to your definition of business ?

The world is already doing business the way they so please.
KSA is under no sanctions, and we can sell them whatever they want. If you are not happy with what KSA does then go to UN and put some sanctions on them.
And Kashmir is disputed territory, when are going to hold the plebiscite in there, that you promised to the whole world?

Why don't you take your own advice ?

Why don't you think about not taking sides ?

And we are thinking about the Syrian people who Assad is butchering.

You know about Iran - Syria defense pact ?! , I don't take side based on my country's interests but based on the reality that Assad is still far better than those terrorists in governing Syria .

Its not that hard to take a look in people in government controlled cities and rebels' , What I and any fair person can see is that people go to school and university , have job , safety , something to eat and above all live in a civilized way under Assad government but take a look at rebel cities , kids are trained how to fight or blow themselves for ummah and sharia , people are starving , Christians , Alawis , Shias and other sects are either butchered for no reason or forcefully converted to the only right sect of Islam and so on .

I do really want to know how you're thinking about Syrian people by arming heart eater terrorists ,

The world is already doing business the way they so please.
KSA is under no sanctions, and we can sell them whatever they want. If you are not happy with what KSA does then go to UN and put some sanctions on them.
And Kashmir is disputed territory, when are going to hold the plebiscite in there, that you promised to the whole world?

We will do the plebiscite once you pull your soldiers from occupied territory of Kashmir and when you will kick out Punjabis you settled there to change the demography.

You know about Iran - Syria defense pact ?! , I don't take side based on my country's interests but based on the reality that Assad is still far better than those terrorists in governing Syria .

Its not that hard to take a look in people in government controlled cities and rebels' , What I and any fair person can see is that people go to school and university , have job , safety , something to eat and above all live in a civilized way under Assad government but take a look at rebel cities , kids are trained how to fight or blow themselves for ummah and sharia , people are starving , Christians , Alawis , Shias and other sects are either butchered for no reason or forcefully converted to the only right sect of Islam and so on .

I do really want to know how you're thinking about Syrian people by arming heart eater terrorists ,
What KSA does with the weapons is there problem, Pakistan is selling weapons and getting money.
A simple business transaction nothing more.

We will do the plebiscite once you pull your soldiers from occupied territory of Kashmir and when you will kick out Punjabis you settled there to change the demography.
Excuses and more excuses, from the bloody Indian liars.
How about India withdraw their occupation army and let the people of Kashmir decide their fate.

over 85% of Syrian people are Sunni Muslims and these are the people Assad Forces kill and maim everyday.

Stop watching the propaganda your Press TV feeds you.

Watch the international news to learn what is happening in Syria.

Syrian forces killing and sexually abusing children, says UN | World news | theguardian.com

What KSA does with the weapons is there problem, Pakistan is selling weapons and getting money.

I expected that .

Good luck with your business .

Excuses and more excuses, from the bloody Indian liars.
How about India withdraw their occupation army and let the people of Kashmir decide their fate.

Go through the UN charter on Kashmir Pakistani Scum to understand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom