What's new

Saudi ‘seeking Pakistan arms for Syrian rebels’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give me a break please. You are actually trying to say is that we should have a hostile eastern front, hostile Durand line, plus at the end we should put Pak Iran relations in total jeopardy...??? We can never afford that at all brother. In the diplomatic world such things can never be settled like that...!
I am not talking about attacking Iran . If in diplomatic world Iran can still expect business to be usual after all its India center policies in relation to Pakistan we can also sell our weapons to SA and then its SA headache to do whatever she wants with them .
As for making our eastern border hot mate I dont know in which world you live but that border is already red hot .
Iranian involvement with certain factions of baloch rebels isnt a new thing and recent news of Iran accommodating senior al-qaida members makes things certainly interesting . US and Israel never wanted to overthrow asad in syria all they wanted was to stir things up to put Iran and SA against each other and Iran took the bait first and started supporting Asad's terror regime unconditionally without recognizing the deaths of thousands of innocent syrians.

Things will accelerate only until asad steps down and allow Syrians to choose their future leader.
Till then we cant let asad butcher our brothers in cold blood.

Here we go again. Pakistan getting involved which has nothing to do with us. We are a South Asian Country not Middle Eastern, we should avoid getting involved into Arab affairs anyway.

If Pakistan sells weapons to rebels the Iran can sell/provide weapons to Baluch separatist and Shia militant forces inside Pakistan and make Pakistan base for proxi war between Iran nas Saudi Arabia . so better keep a fare distance from this mess . But I think the saudi can attract Pakistan by offering buying tank and fighter aircraft from pakistan .
The thing is Iran is already doing that so it would be good if now we can make her realize she cant take things for granted.

Pakistan must never ever involve itself in this conflict. We have no conflict with people of Syria. We must not get involved in this. Its Saudi war and god knows whats their interest in destroying Syria, but its not in Pakistan interest.

Hmmm.. Interesting.. A very good opportunity to get rid of old Anti-tank guns and anti-aircraft guns. Might earn them millions of dollars. Wonder if the deteriorating relation with Iran-Russia is worth those dollars.

Iran is welcomed to eliminate the Free Syrian Army in a conflict where the Assad's regime enjoyed the upper hand for three years, yet, despite the air superiority, qualitative & quantitative military edge they enjoy, the FSA still controls %40 of Syria.

Similarly one can say despite support from some the most powerful nations in the world like USA, France & Uk & the most powerful/richest nations in region like KSA,Qatar & Turkey FSA is a mega failure.

Actually without the involvement of mighty ISIS & JaN; FSA would be a dead duck.

Yeah right thats when Saudi love for Pakistan springs to life and we are already fighting a war and the country is bleeding but we must support Syrian rebels. First stand up on your own two feet and then talk about supporting so and so. I find it hypocritical on the part of Pakistanis and even others who expect them to interfere in the Syrian conflict when their own backyard is burning and not a day passes without any such catastrophe as a suicide attack or targeted killings.

Last edited:
Pakistan has picked the right side of history. Thats what matters. We stand with the Syrian people who are our brothers in faith not with a mass murderer.

at what cost these weapons will be used to kill syrians
syrians killing syrians

Similarly one can say despite support from some the most powerful nations in the world like USA, France & Uk & the most powerful/richest nations in region like KSA,Qatar & Turkey FSA is a mega failure.

Regional countries played a major role compared to other states. Another factor to be taken into consideration is that fact that the war that is taking place in Syria is an asymmetric war where military balances are always turning into Assad's favor.

I wish that what you said is true, then Assad probably might have managed to liberate what it is considered to be his own Syria, that's now being administered by the FSA.

Actually without the involvement of mighty ISIS & JaN; FSA would be a dead duck.

As a matter of fact. A few weeks ago, several clashes between the Free Syrian Army and the ISIS themselves. I'm guessing that I'm right to say that it won't take the nation of a 1.2 billion Indians to realize that the FSA is fighting the ISIS, and thusly, the statement you produced defies the basic essence of logic, if not rational. Unless you happen to know a Holy Ghost that tells you something else, then you might be right .

Iranians Themselves are Tools in terms of sending weapons and Mercenaries who are responsible for Butchering more than 100,000 Syrians...So i guess they are not supposed to be surprised or Angered with the Development...
In Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan is it also Iran or JEW NATO with zionist Al Qaeda dogs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom