What's new

Saudi security is a red line | Pakistan

Why don't you ask the Shia Pakistanis here???

If there is a Iran-KSA war, ( Shia-Wahhabi) would you help Iran or KSA?

Haven't you been listening to any Pakistani Shia on this forum ? They, like most of us, would support neither - We'd want the War to end as soon as possible because this incessant Arab-Persian Rivalry has harmed Islam more than anything else ever could !

Lol, I have thought of this before, it is better to choose Saudi Arabia (Sunni) over Iran, we should nuke Iran to prevent their virus sect wars.

But are you a nationalist or on the Sunni side ? I want a real nationalists opinion, I think they would nuke both.

As you know I go off topic and off the comment, but its part of the convo, and partially a response to it being a religious war.

I apologize in advance to you, but sometimes I fail to understand what you're trying to say. Your post is poles apart to the one you quoted.

It's a mutual matter btw two countries, they've got strong bonds which are rooted in some reasons such as similar point of view towards religion esp since general zia al hagh, economical concerns and so forth; I'm sure current relation will be continued in future due to above-mentioned motives but as a matter of fact everyone consider his national interest and security as top priority so these kind of political slogans have nothing to do with reality on the ground they are chanted to obtain political advantageous maybe just in political and economical levels nothing more.

Regarding Mecca and Medinah both are holy cities for all Muslim and I hope nothing would take place there, without any question any attack on them would be responded in a huge proportion by Muslim from all around the world by virtue of their faith.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why don't you ask the Shia Pakistanis here???

If there is a Iran-KSA war, ( Shia-Wahhabi) would you help Iran or KSA?

No one. Just an observer state.

We have no Military relations with Iran

We refused to sell KSA Nuclear Weapons

But are you a nationalist or on the Sunni side ? I want a real nationalists opinion, I think they would nuke both.

Brother if you want a few nukes under the table....I'd say I'll look the other way when I've taken them out on a Sunday morning to shine my warheads ! :whistle:

Then we can nuke both of them to finally rid ourselves of this mess once & for all ! :D

The range from 5% to as much as 30% from what I've read - a Variance like that hardly fills me with confidence so I only use anecdotal evidence ! At any rate I can't recall which one of them were actually based on surveys conducted whereby people were asked how many were Sunnis & how many were Shias ?

The only one I do know of is the Pew based one & even about that I dunno how authentic it is ?

Khair just for reference it maintains that 81% of Pakistani Muslims responded that they are Sunnis, 6% that they are Shias & 12% that they identify just as 'Muslims' with 1% identifying at something else ! (Chapter 1: Religious Affiliation | Pew Research Center's Religion & Public Life Project)

According to CIA's The World Factbook, Shias are around 10-15% of our population based on estimates obtained in 2010.

Muslim (official) 96.4% (Sunni 85-90%, Shia 10-15%), other (includes Christian and Hindu) 3.6% (2010 est.)

Source

According to CIA's The World Factbook, Shias are around 10-15% of our population based on estimates obtained in 2010.

Source

Wohiii tou mein ke rahaan hooon that the variations are mind numbing at times !

Because I live here & because I've got friends from both Communities....I'd bet my money on 1 in 15 !

Ruler come and go the two holy city will be there till Kayamat so Fcuk you SAud Salafi Wahabi White A$$ licker .

The some low mentality Pakistani worried about his SOB should know what ever is happening in paksiatn is because of these SOB.

50,000 death and destruction of property and life ,house of White A$$ licker = Saudi royal family

Bye Bye Arab Trash enjoy your stay in hell fire :omghaha:

Ruler come and go the two holy city will be there till Kayamat so Fcuk you SAud Salafi Wahabi White A$$ licker .

The some low mentality Pakistani worried about his SOB should know what ever is happening in paksiatn is because of these SOB.

50,000 death and destruction of property and life ,house of White A$$ licker = Saudi royal family

Bye Bye Arab Trash enjoy your stay in hell fire :omghaha:

Bhai hum dushman seiii baaat nahin karteiii ! :whistle:

Alhamdulillah with grace and blessing of almighty Allah there are more muslim in india then Pakistan and i guess you are a muslim and you don't understand the Ayat shame on you.

Why you think you are much better Muslim living in Hindu state where many idols worshipers instead Pakistan-Saudi Arabia (Makkah/Medinah custody). You are a bit selective to use Quran verses.

Yes, I am nationalist and Pakistan's best interest over emotional. I see benefits both Saudi Arabia/Pakistan for Middle East peace unlike Iran arrogance.

Back
Top Bottom