What's new

Saudi official injured in brawl at Islamabad airport

Refusing to cooperate: ‘ASF men rough up Saudi embassy official’

abused Pakistan and called Pakistani officials his “servants”.

He also abused Pakistanis in general and called them “servant class,” said eyewitnesses

An official from the Airport Police said the Saudi official started the fight by slapping an ASF official, identified as Idrees
Following this, the ASF staff started tried to restrain Sukhari.

Now that is really great ! Abusing us in our own land ... Absolutely Wonderful ! Start Clapping :yahoo:

Predictably look where this thread ends up at. The facts are ....... UNKNOWN yet speculation has resulted in a 16 page cat fight.
The truth is - we dont know who resorted to violence first and in fact we are unaware on the exchange between the 2 parties. Maybe the video footage would help.
What we do know is too many of you guys are stereo typing the Pakistani and the Arab. We have our fair share of idiots and i am sure the same goes for Saudi - i think we should stop the abuse throwing and blaming each others nation and bringing in different sects. Its getting tedious and the abuse throwing is immature.
Lets just say there are hot heads in every culture and perhaps all involved got a bit hot headed and it resulted in a fisticuffs.
Now before posting all - just chill out and relax and realize we all have dip sticks in our lands - lets not defend the undefendable and move on boys......

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...brawl-islamabad-airport-15.html#ixzz1wZk23INq

His place?? this can be your belief and teaching.
We have learned, 'great is the one' who forgive.

His being employee of Saud or friend of Jews, can be matter to you or the person who ignored the protocol due to his religious hate. IMO,, the ASF is clearly on mistake.

I remember meeting an old man from Lahore,he narrated his true story:
He was a migrant as a child, and one of his neighbor was Muslim and one Sikh and during unrest Muslim family man didn't left house for many days and his sikh neighbor told this Muslim man to go for a break and bring home need ful and assure to guard the women.
When Muslim man left home his sikh neighbors disrespected the women and the man was killed once he returned.
The neighbor kid watched all the horrible acts and later migrated to Pakistan, and became immigration officer.
He was deputed at Wahga border and attending a Sikh piligrims and came across that sikh who committed those horrible acts... he went to him and identified him and Sikh started to shiver but the immigration officer told him that he is in uniform and he respect him as a visitor so he will not harm him but if he would have met him otherwise, he may have killed him.

There are plenty of examples from our officials but this hater insulted the legends and the Saudi guy walked out with his head held high.
He gave a fight to a hater in his ground. This hater would be a mouse if he went to Saudi Arabia.

Let me explain to you if you are interested. I have heard first hand from Pakistanis of abuse they have suffered at the hand of Sauds. It is not this one occasion that I am basing my response. For example I have heard in the past that Sauds call our People orphans.

Now if these people think we are $hit and treat our security officers in this manner what do you think we should do? My position is that turning the other cheek only encourages and invites being treated badly

Let me explain to you if you are interested. I have heard first hand from Pakistanis of abuse they have suffered at the hand of Sauds. It is not this one occasion that I am basing my response. For example I have heard in the past that Sauds call our People orphans.

Now if these people think we are $hit and treat our security officers in this manner what do you think we should do? My position is that turning the other cheek only encourages and invites being treated badly

This was not the occasion to retaliate for the accumulative abuse.
If Pakistani is abused some where abroad than it is embassy of Pakistan who is equally responsible by not attending to it.

Thousands of Indians come to Pakistan but no officer hit any Indian for abusing Pakistanis in Indian ?

Now that is really great ! Abusing us in our own land ... Absolutely Wonderful ! Start Clapping :yahoo:

Yes, this is serious matters. Let the investigation complete.

You know I went to friday namaz, there are many different of types Pakistani. One is wearing Arab styles (full dressing and turbans), one is wearing smart suits, one is wearing shalwar kameez, one is wearing blue jeans/tshirt, one is wearing growing beard, one is wearing office dress with coat, one is wearing serious business-man. One is seeking a job which Pakistan don't have, lol.

I think you are well off topic but I have no reticence in being critical of Iran. Our country needs to lay red lines with all countries of what is acceptable and what is not. Neither Sauds nor Iranians can afford to cut links with Pakistan completely for reasons I will defer from as I will get further off topic.

I think we should focus more on us putting Pakistan and its dignity first. In the first instance by kicking out the political leaders that we have

If Pakistani is abused some where abroad than it is embassy of Pakistan who is equally responsible by not attending to it.

Thousands of Indians come to Pakistan but no officer hit any Indian for abusing Pakistanis in Indian ?

You are misleading, you mean tis or tat?? Did Indians slapped any Pakistanis or ASF securities guard? No.

Batman, spiderman, superman, ohhh iron man, Saudi is stepping over the red lines and slap us our faces or servants, which is obviously wrong. Maybe you get slapped by Saudis in Saudi Arabia but you kept silence?

Please use common sense and you make alot of off-topics. Not tis or tat.

This is bad... but bringing in eye witness means we have no cctv record and this is even worst.

Yar I have travelled the world come on I can never imagine slapping a security officer at any airport in a million years. I have already said that if it is shown that disproportionate force is used fine then I will not defend our security officer but until such time we should stand by the security officer.

Now think about it that Saud in raising his hand on a security officer must have really thought that we Pakistanis are less than $hit to slap him. Why did he come to that conclusion? Is it because for years Pakistanis have been showing deference to our Arab as Muslim brothers.

Pakistan has shown them love and respect over the years and they take it as a sign of weakness take us for granted and slap our security officer?? How demeaning? How can any of you lot just accept it

You are misleading, you mean tis or tat?? Did Indians slapped any Pakistanis or ASF securities guard? No.

Batman, spiderman, superman, ohhh iron man, Saudi is stepping over the red lines and slap us our faces or servants, which is obviously wrong. Maybe you get slapped by Saudis in Saudi Arabia but you kept silence?

Please use common sense and you make alot of off-topics. Not tis or tat.

You seemed to be very angry at all men but answer to your query is; If we can declare murderers as diplomats than we certainly have stamina to keep quite on the alleged slap.

India had tortured to death 93'000 prisoners of war.

so what ? i work for mcdonalds as low pay ? can you give us that low pay job or STFU i call you for respect go to hell mr.damn ariyanT

I KNOW you guys clean streets and face daily racists slings as idiots there

as british respect you guys and our security ? lolz man same nato kill our 24 solders where you was that day ?

and we have racists who lick show of west and whites here bashing saudi and muslim unity brotherhood .

Just riddle me this ... How old are you , to use this sort of language and then expect people to respect your opinion/yourself ?

I cant think how you got to 2,000 posts and Senior members and still using this sort of abusive language ...

Aren't you the one fraternizing with the enemy often and offering them to buy drinks when you get to India ? :azn:

Reported Again !

India had tortured to death 93'000 prisoners of war.

Where does India come in between ? Just like Iran came in between from nowhere !

Why are you desperately making off topic posts to prove your point ?

Yar I have travelled the world come on I can never imagine slapping a security officer at any airport in a million years. I have already said that if it is shown that disproportionate force is used fine then I will not defend our security officer but until such time we should stand by the security officer.

Now think about it that Saud in raising his hand on a security officer must have really thought that we Pakistanis are less than $hit to slap him. Why did he come to that conclusion? Is it because for years Pakistanis have been showing deference to our Arab as Muslim brothers.

Pakistan has shown them love and respect over the years and they take it as a sign of weakness take us for granted and slap our security officer?? How demeaning? How can any of you lot just accept it

Now we are shifting the context.. what i wrote was a reply in context to your following statement
I have heard first hand from Pakistanis of abuse they have suffered at the hand of Sauds

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...brawl-islamabad-airport-16.html#ixzz1wZyi9QZ5

Finally, I'm more glad that your posts have become less abusive to non Shia members and you started to understand my non native english.

Now we are shifting the context.. what i wrote was a reply in context to your statement

Shifting the context or making off topic posts is something what you have been doing all along ! Bringing Iran , India and whatnot !

Refusing to cooperate: ‘ASF men rough up Saudi embassy official’

RAWALPINDI: Airport Security Force personnel at the Benazir Bhutto International Airport allegedly entered into an altercation with the military attaché of the Saudi embassy on Thursday, after he refused to cooperate during security checks and abused Pakistan and called Pakistani officials his “servants”.

According to officials from the ASF, Colonel Sukhari, who was meant to fly out to Riyadh, refused to get a routine body check and started quarrelling with the security personnel at the airport. The ASF officials said that the military attaché insisted that he was not subject to a body search because he was a diplomat.

The Saudi embassy official became abusive and attacked the ASF officials, say eye witnesses. He also abused Pakistanis in general and called them “servant class,” said eyewitnesses.

An official from the Airport Police said the Saudi official started the fight by slapping an ASF official, identified as Idrees.

Following this, the ASF staff started tried to restrain Sukhari.

While speaking to the media at the airport after being medically examined, the colonel denied starting the fight and claimed that the security staff misbehaved with him and his son.

The embassy official added that he would initiate criminal proceedings against the ASF security staff.

The Saudi Embassy, refused to comment on the incident.

Medical Superintendent BBH Dr Asif Qadir Mir informed the media that a medical examination of Colonel Sukhari had been carried out, which showed that he was bruised. ASF officials also received injuries.

Sukhari was taken to the Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences by Saudi ambassador Abdul Aziz Bin Ibrahim for treatment. But no such relief was accorded to ASF officials, said sources.

No FIR has been registered.

Published in The Express Tribune, June 1st, 2012.

Back
Top Bottom