What's new

Saudi official injured in brawl at Islamabad airport

can someone confirm whether he himself was mil-attache or whether he was employed by mil-section of Saud embassy

It’s not about being Pakistani or Arab, it’s about who was wrong here and that can be decided by a court, rather than us who do not know what happened.

Abu mate I am normally on the same page as you. However on this occasion forgive me for differing with your view. It is exactly about the Saud Pakistan relationship.

This is not the first instance that I have heard that Sauds abuse and are racist to Pakistanis. By turning the other cheek as suggested by some others on here those small minority of Parabians Saud lovers invite abuse on themselves on other Pakistanis and Pakistan

Reminds of the great "how can she slap?" incident that happened in India. :lol:

The ASF ranger probably retaliated when he got a slap to his face.

Last edited by a moderator:
Abu mate I am normally on the same page as you. However on this occasion forgive me for differing with your view. It is exactly about the Saud Pakistan relationship.

This is not the first instance that I have heard that Sauds abuse and are racist to Pakistanis. By turning the other cheek as suggested by some others on here those small minority of Parabians Saud lovers invite abuse on themselves on other Pakistanis and Pakistan

There are racist people in every country. By bashing Saudis you are not being any better than those you are criticizing.

well there are good apples and bad apples....this guy was obviously a ''bad apple''

media claiming he's a Colonel rank officer.....he certainly wasn't acting like no Colonel, he was acting like a damned fool it seems (which he paid for)

the Saudis hands in Pakistan are not always clean -- in my opinion. But for the most part they have been allies and they've helped us in our times of need. I dont like the way they treat their labourers though, worse than slaves. But then again these are tribal people with money - they got rich too fast.

Ive never in my life met a Saudi that was anti-Pakistan or who disrespected Pakistanis....most of the ones I met had a good image of Pakistan and were extremely respectful and good people i would call brothers/friends. But like i said - every country has it's share of azzholes. Pakistan is no different.

we have people who give our country a TERRIBLE name as well.....go to Islamabad, a lot of them are staying there.

It’s not about being Pakistani or Arab, it’s about who was wrong here and that can be decided by a court, rather than us who do not know what happened.

despite this guy's beliggerance - he wasnt arrested or detained. He was taken to PIMS.

ASF guy also received some physical injury - but he carried on with his duties and nobody asked if he needed medical attention.

so all in all - this guy got off easy it seems. The ASF is no joke - they are a professional outfit and their orders must be respected......like in any airport, you do AS you are told WHEN you are told.

In one line you suggest to wait and in next you pass judgment.

If a Pakistani goes to his embassy, he is cheated and ignored but if Saudi calls his embassy they come running!
Who's fault is it Pakistan govt. or Saudi govt.?

In one line you suggest to wait and in next you pass judgment.

i am quoting an express news article that was published an hour ago which seems to confirm that it was in fact the official who raised his hand at ASF personnel -- in which case, taking action was warranted.

luckily it was not lethal force that was used....this is an airport in the capital of the country, not a bloody paan shop on the side of the road.

If a Pakistani goes to his embassy, he is cheated and ignored but if Saudi calls his embassy they come running!
Who's fault is it Pakistan govt. or Saudi govt.?

what does Pakistani going to his embassy have anything to do with this? This happened in Pakistan. What are you talking about?

Reminds of the great "how can she slap?" incident that happened in India. :lol:

The ASF ranger probably retaliated when he got a slap to his face.

I've always wanted to beat the **** the "tough guy" that came to defend the skank.

well there are good apples and bad apples....this guy was obviously a ''bad apple''

media claiming he's a Colonel rank officer.....he certainly wasn't acting like no Colonel, he was acting like a damned fool it seems (which he paid for)

the Saudis hands in Pakistan are not always clean -- in my opinion. But for the most part they have been allies and they've helped us in our times of need. I dont like the way they treat their labourers though, worse than slaves. But then again these are tribal people with money - they got rich too fast.

I forgot the name, but do you remember one of our military officials that punched an annoying journalist?

Please post the video If you know about who it was.

He was an older guy. A Colonel or General perhaps?

what does Pakistani going to his embassy have anything to do with this? This happened in Pakistan. What are you talking about?

I was reffering to your
nobody asked if he needed medical attention.

what do you say about insult to SSP, listen to reply of poor police.

I forgot the name, but do you remember one of our military officials that punched an annoying journalist?

Please post the video If you know about who it was.

He was an older guy. A Colonel or General perhaps?

yaar daily its happen but at that time our ASF ghairat sleep tight . they only beat those who have no helper **** of these ASF idiots they get 500-1000 rupees from that poor guys for pass security our corrupt ASF deserve any respect ?

Are you serious? What if he was Irani - would you have wished upon him the same?
then you should read his posts on IDF(Iran defense forum ):rofl:

Knowing Zardari he is on the phone right now apologizing :hitwall:

Why would this B-tard care about anyone? This guy wasn't money, just a lowly human not worth Zardar's time.

EDIT: The 'lowly' part was sarcasm, looks like Iran B thanked me thinking I was insulting a Saudi :lol:

Back
Top Bottom