What's new

Saudi official injured in brawl at Islamabad airport

Yeah, when the Shurta takes your passport for only walking on the footpath and makes you stand outside the car, while both of those 24 year old SHurta sit in a luxury SUV playing games on their iPhones for half hour, then make fun of you, and then give you back your passport. That's justice eh?

plus they make you speak in arabic.. knowing that you are expat.. it happened to one of my indian colleague.. who didnt know a single word of arabic..

Even if the Sudi offical was rude or violent towards the airport security you dont beat up people you arrest them, then charge or deport.

I absolutely agree. This is the most rational and procedural response in the entire thread.

ASF gets a thumbs up - Anybody, not just because this person was a "saudi" but any person who refuses a lawful request by a Law enforcement officer and get into a physical altercation with that officer, well, that officer will have to protect himself and enforce lawful requests.
This is absolutely a ridiculous suggestion and against the ethos of most law enforcement policies. First of all, he was a foreigner, a guest (whatever happened to our hospitality n values?), regardless of the country he was from and regardless of his misbehavour, he shouldn't have been beaten down by the ASF personnel, period.

If the ASF was assaulted, he should have called up his backup and arrested the Saudi guy, charge him for an assault, put him behind bars for a night or whatever n then have the Saudi Embassy bail him out as the law requires.

Yes ASF had the right to defend himself, but not in this despicable manner when he had so much backup to detain the offender.

Taking out personal grudges and revenge against offenders are against the ethos of law enforcement policies.

This is absolutely a ridiculous suggestion and against the ethos of most law enforcement policies.

Quite contrary, he thinks every one else is an idiot and un-educated, below is his quote and link is embedded.

You can find some explaination to your sshock about his thoughts at below thread:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/econom...-arabia-facilitate-pak-every-sphere-life.html

I KNOW you guys clean streets and face daily racists slings as idiots there

I employ people of several nationalities. PM Webby he will put you clear if you need to.

ohh very nice man i am well aware white show lickings

ll .

Well logic would dictate you are suggesting here that even if Sauds slap our security nationals should do nothing. To me that is what you call boot licking

as british respect you guys and our security ? lolz man same nato kill our 24 solders where you was that day ?

Americans killed Pakistani soldiers. Saudis are close allies of Americans and suggested that Pakistan should allow without appology Shamsi usage by Americans.

Your position as a Saud lover and a fifth columnist is exposed again

and we have racists who lick show of west and whites here bashing saudi and muslim unity brotherhood .

those who are white racists more then themselves . we know them very well .

When you have learned to string a sentence or two and for them to make sense come back.

Are you serious? What if he was Irani - would you have wished upon him the same?

Absolutely. Iranian Arab American Indian Anyone that misbehaves in the way this Saud has behaved must be treated the same.

If Iranians misbehave they must also be dealt with in such a way to make it clear that this is unacceptable

iran kills more pakistanis then any other border state but our shia worship them

If there is truth in these allegations Pakistan must respond in kind and not accept this

We need to send Pakistani Shia in larger Iran, beyond Mashhad.

I'm sure one trip around Iran would be an eye opener.

Why? Why must any Pakistan be deprived of his nationality based on religion etc?

I absolutely agree. This is the most rational and procedural response in the entire thread.

This is absolutely a ridiculous suggestion and against the ethos of most law enforcement policies. First of all, he was a foreigner, a guest (whatever happened to our hospitality n values?), regardless of the country he was from and regardless of his misbehavour, he shouldn't have been beaten down by the ASF personnel, period.

If the ASF was assaulted, he should have called up his backup and arrested the Saudi guy, charge him for an assault, put him behind bars for a night or whatever n then have the Saudi Embassy bail him out as the law requires.

Yes ASF had the right to defend himself, but not in this despicable manner when he had so much backup to detain the offender.

Taking out personal grudges and revenge against offenders are against the ethos of law enforcement policies.

do you think if a Pakistani slapped a security officer in Saud or anywhere in the world reasonable force would not be used to defend?

lolz iran bankrupt can give them 1$? while Saudi give 4bn$ per years because of our hard working to our foreign reserves

Side with right not might. We may as well side with America and Zionist they have more than Sauds

Iran is Indian ally and Indians kill Muslims too!

You ignore that quite conveniently! :tdown:

So who has recently signed defense contracts with our arch rival - recently ! Riyadh :azn:

Side with right not might. We may as well side with America and Zionist they have more than Sauds

Yes yes, when Iran's involved, these Zionist and American's are the ultimate scum of the world; when Saudi Arabia's involved, we might as well side with the the Israelis because you don't like Wahhabis. Double Standards? Apparently not according to your followers.

Fantastico.

We need to send Pakistani Shia in larger Iran, beyond Mashhad.

I'm sure one trip around Iran would be an eye opener.

About time you learn to debate maturely rather than these juvenile comments ! Reported ...

There is something seriously wrong here on this forum that someone who wishes to put Pakistan first and who wishes respect for and toleration for all Pakistani minorities to be called a Shia, Indian Iranian etc.

I think that I am showing my intolerance of an intolerant minority within our society who wish to "force" people to their way of thinking by force abuse and insults. Ironic really. You can not force someone to fast by locking them up from sunrise to sun down.

There is something seriously wrong here on this forum that someone who wishes to put Pakistan first and who wishes respect for and toleration for all Pakistani minorities to be called a Shia, Indian Iranian etc

You're not putting Pakistan before anything here buddy; you are simply taking this chance to take the piss out of Wahhabis like you always do.

Are you serious? What if he was Irani - would you have wished upon him the same?

Worse ... If someone abuses Pakistan or Pakistanis in general , then he should get the same treatment like this person was given ...

Next Question ?

Is it not brilliant that despite you minority of dimwit Arab lovers in Pakistan this Saud was put well and truly in his place.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...brawl-islamabad-airport-15.html#ixzz1wZk23INq

His place?? this can be your belief and teaching.
We have learned, 'great is the one' who forgive.

His being employee of Saud or friend of Jews, can be matter to you or the person who ignored the protocol due to his religious hate. IMO,, the ASF is clearly on mistake.

I remember meeting an old man from Lahore,he narrated his true story:
He was a migrant as a child, and one of his neighbor was Muslim and one Sikh and during unrest Muslim family man didn't left house for many days and his sikh neighbor told this Muslim man to go for a break and bring home need ful and assure to guard the women.
When Muslim man left home his sikh neighbors disrespected the women and the man was killed once he returned.
The neighbor kid watched all the horrible acts and later migrated to Pakistan, and became immigration officer.
He was deputed at Wahga border and attending a Sikh piligrims and came across that sikh who committed those horrible acts... he went to him and identified him and Sikh started to shiver but the immigration officer told him that he is in uniform and he respect him as a visitor so he will not harm him but if he would have met him otherwise, he may have killed him.

There are plenty of examples from our officials but this hater insulted the legends and the Saudi guy walked out with his head held high.
He gave a fight to a hater in his ground. This hater would be a mouse if he went to Saudi Arabia.

do you think if a Pakistani slapped a security officer in Saud or anywhere in the world reasonable force would not be used to defend?

You bet , my friend ! Leave reasonable aside , I can imagine worse ...

Yaar, let's focus on this topic, here's more details below. Please kindly keep Iran and other off-topics out of this thread.

It is about Diplomats and ASF securities, shall we focus on investigation?

Refusing to cooperate: ‘ASF men rough up Saudi embassy official’

RAWALPINDI: Airport Security Force personnel at the Benazir Bhutto International Airport allegedly entered into an altercation with the military attaché of the Saudi embassy on Thursday, after he refused to cooperate during security checks and abused Pakistan and called Pakistani officials his “servants”.

According to officials from the ASF, Colonel Sukhari, who was meant to fly out to Riyadh, refused to get a routine body check and started quarrelling with the security personnel at the airport. The ASF officials said that the military attaché insisted that he was not subject to a body search because he was a diplomat.

The Saudi embassy official became abusive and attacked the ASF officials, say eye witnesses. He also abused Pakistanis in general and called them “servant class,” said eyewitnesses.

An official from the Airport Police said the Saudi official started the fight by slapping an ASF official, identified as Idrees.

Following this, the ASF staff started tried to restrain Sukhari.

While speaking to the media at the airport after being medically examined, the colonel denied starting the fight and claimed that the security staff misbehaved with him and his son.

The embassy official added that he would initiate criminal proceedings against the ASF security staff.

The Saudi Embassy, refused to comment on the incident.

Medical Superintendent BBH Dr Asif Qadir Mir informed the media that a medical examination of Colonel Sukhari had been carried out, which showed that he was bruised. ASF officials also received injuries.

Sukhari was taken to the Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences by Saudi ambassador Abdul Aziz Bin Ibrahim for treatment. But no such relief was accorded to ASF officials, said sources.

No FIR has been registered.

Published in The Express Tribune, June 1st, 2012.

Please be careful Saudi next times to visit Pakistan airport, that's advice suggestion, and refrain nonsense comments against Pakistani security. Typical Arab racisms.

You're not putting Pakistan before anything here buddy; you are simply taking this chance to take the piss out of Wahhabis like you always do.

On my life mate if an Iranian or any other country's national did this my position is the same.

If you are really interested to know my opinion it is formulated around the theory that American regime controlled by AIPAC is the enemy of Muslims and downtrodden in the world. Check out the first 100 or so threads that I started they were mostly if not exclusively anti American. So much so that I used to get pm's from friendly voices asking me to done my rhetoric.

My pro Iranian and ant Saud position is from that perspective. As far as any minority in Pakistan as far as I am concerned is fine as long as it is not advocating attacks on the state and Pakistanis.

But then what you want to believe is a matter for you

Back
Top Bottom