What's new

Saudi official injured in brawl at Islamabad airport

So sad that you don't even know that this Ruffian was a Saudi Air force officer, not a diplomat -- anyway.

I thought colonel was only Army designation.

I am failing to understand why we are discussing, US, SA, Iran and UK and who is better in this thread. It is simple that guy acted incorrectly and abused Pakistanis, take out his nationality and then talk what is wrong vs right. IMO Pakistan reacted the right way.

What evidence made you declare the ASF personnel as " Faithful Iranian agent " ? :azn: Give a rest to your conspiracy theories about the accident being planned by top Pakistani officials and Shia/Sunni theories !

Indeed , you need to !

You forgot to quote the next line,, let me help
I just try to explain.... in absence of evidence it can be any story... as you wish, while celebrating and abusing the Saudis is going too far on assumptions.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...brawl-islamabad-airport-18.html#ixzz1wagUURXF

You forgot to quote the next line,, let me help
Doesn't mean that in the absence of a solid evidence ( still there are eyewitnesses ! ) you are free to formulate wild illogical conspiracy theories ranging from top officials authorizing this and Zardari and Shia co being involved in this matter !

I didn't forget anything , you are taking things out of the context and making off topic posts !

Doesn't mean that in the absence of a solid evidence ( still there are eyewitnesses ! ) you are free to formulate wild illogical conspiracy theories !

I didn't forget anything , you are taking things out of the context and stop making off topic posts !

It took you so long to come to the understanding.... all the time, I felt like being in kindergarten

On the other hand you are thanking the Indian who says what make you happy. :hang2:

It took you so long to come to the understanding.... I feel like being in kindergarten

What that bringing India , Iran or USA into the discussion wont even remotely help you ? :azn:

Nah , I told you so in one of my posts a few pages back ...

What that bringing India , Iran or USA into the discussion wont even remotely help you ? :azn:

Nah , I told you so in one of my posts a few pages back ...

:drag:

Just make you realize, how others feel.... when yours kind relate Libiya, Israel, US etc .. i don't remember all, you can start from page one without my finger.

You people make me laugh.
Try this act in the Netherlands in a dutch airport, and you'll get your *** handed to you, detained, and you'd spend some good jail time or most likely get deported immediately.

But not before they make you feel the fist of the law.

Regardless of nationality indeed, this Arab felt the Pakistani fist of law. :lol:

Besides, it is no secret that certain arabs are quite the arrogant bastards, and this person seems no exception.
They should've called me, I'd love to smack some sense into him.

We Pakistanis are proud people, and should never accept anyone who looks down upon us, even the slightest bit. If you want to make a statement in this world and be a recognizable force, you as people need to stand up and show your guts.

That doesn't mean to go all out ballistic mode, but just, at the right moments use necessary force to draw a line. We are not 2nd or 3rd grade citizens, but equal citizens inhabiting this planet.

The next time he'll think twice before doing anything stupid at a Pakistani airport.

I thought colonel was only Army designation.

I am failing to understand why we are discussing, US, SA, Iran and UK and who is better in this thread. It is simple that guy acted incorrectly and abused Pakistanis, take out his nationality and then talk what is wrong vs right. IMO Pakistan reacted the right way.

Completely agree with this, there are security for a reason, the guy should have just gone through it. He should be firstly thrown in jail and then banned from traveling to Pakistan if he can't accept the normal security process.
There was no reason from him to be resorting to violence.

Also, we so often hear our countrymen/women being regarded as low level citizens in SA, and especially our Pakistanis working there who are not seen equal.

I think those Pakistani expats will read this news with a smile, infact, I dare say they've read the news with a big smile.

Nobody gets special treatment just because he's a Saudi, American, Korean or whatsoever..who cares, equal measures applied to all.

If, some one is arrogant in his home.. we cannot beat him for that once he is in our home.

Still, every one have his ideology about others but IMO, even giving reference of arrogance from your visits to arab land is kind of trespassing in their house.

Try to understand Arabia is their home, and we go their as their employees.

How do you think, Pakistani entrepreneur deal with his employees?

I wonder what is the opinion about Pakistanis in the heads of Arabs, Iranians, US, UK etc....

haha, if it was me he slapped I would've beat his *** up good. What makes him think he can come in our country without normal protocols?

Ḥashshāshīn;3002034 said:
haha, if it was me he slapped I would've beat his *** up good. What makes him think he can come in our country without normal protocols?

Same here....... but the uniformed man should have followed protocol.

Have you ever heard of business term... customer is boss!

Point is when you are on job, you follow protocol, even when it is civil and would take every thing from your customer with smile!

Same was for this uniformed man.. he should have acted as professional not a street hardy.

In Pakistan, we condemn a unformed man of highest authority for signaling punch, in a speech. Than how is it acceptable of a uniformed security man injuring a foreign vip. Apparently, only because he was an Arab!!!! :sick:

Same here but,, the uniformed man should have followed protocol.

Have you ever heard of business term... customer is boss!

Point is when you are on job, you would take every thing from your customer with smile!

Same was for this uniformed man.. he should have acted as professional not a street hardy.

In Pakistan, we condemn a unformed man of highest authority for signaling punch, in a speech. Than how is it acceptable of a uniformed security man injuring a foreign vip. Apparently, only because he was an Arab!!!! :sick:

Customer is indeed a boss or a "king". But there is a limit to everything.
Let's not blow this out of proportion, this man probably got what he deserved, end of story, move on people, nothing to see here!

Arrogant @rsehole. These Arabs are some of the most racist people on the face of earth, and I salute the Pakistani ASF member who thrashed him..I know that may go against some mundane protocols, but then again misbehaving with the ASF is also against protocol....So again from my side a :tup:

Jihad, you missed the point... anyhow lets move on and wait what comes about because this would be defining an example for future.

Back
Top Bottom