What's new

Saudi forces kill teenage boy in Qatif

iranigirl2

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Saudi regime forces have killed a teenage boy during a raid on the houses of anti-regime activists in the restive Eastern Province.

The incident took place in al-Tubi village of Qatif region on Friday when the Saudi troops shot the 19-year-old boy in the head and shoulder.

Ali Hassan al-Mahroos is the 17th victim of the Saudi regime’s crackdown on protesters in Qatif since 2011. Another person was injured in the attack.

Saudi regime forces also arrested an unspecified number of activists.

On the same day, human rights activists told Press TV that more than 120 prisoners in Saudi Arabia have gone on hunger strike to express their anger at inhumane prison conditions.

The hunger strikers are also objecting to their detention without charge or trial, the activists said.

More than 70 inmates stopped eating last week in a bid to draw international attention to their plight. Recently, around 50 more have joined the campaign.

The strike will continue for at least five weeks, according to the human rights activists.

Saudi activists say there are more than 40,000 political prisoners, mostly prisoners of conscience, in jails across the kingdom.

Families and relatives of political prisoners have held several public gatherings in major cities, including Riyadh, Mecca, Medina and Buraidah. However, their protests have failed to bear any results.

In Saudi Arabia, protests and political gatherings of any kind are prohibited.

Since February 2011, protesters have held demonstrations on an almost regular basis in Saudi Arabia, mainly in the Qatif region and the town of Awamiyah in Eastern Province, primarily calling for the release of all political prisoners, freedom of expression and assembly, and an end to widespread discrimination.

However, the demonstrations turned into protests against the repressive Al Saud regime, especially after November 2011, when Saudi security forces killed five protesters and injured many others in the province.

According to Human Rights Watch, the Saudi regime “routinely represses expression critical of the government.”

PressTV - Saudi forces kill teenage boy in Qatif

This is what the Saudis do to dissent...I wish we would have done this with a couple of Taliban detainees...

What say @muse and @Hyperion?
I hope you don't compare this thin innocent kid with a taliban animal.

I like how they make great efforts not to mention he reached for a pistol which is why he was gunned down.

WHo said this? saudi authority ofcourse.

[Sarcasm]
The kid was sitting home in a corner 24/7 with a pistol in his hands. There were no other ways to arrest him. [/Sarcasm]

Last edited by a moderator:

[Sarcasm]
The kid was sitting home in a corner 24/7 with a pistol in his hands. There were no other ways to arrest him. [/Sarcasm]

Sure they stormed his house to arrest someone, maybe him I don't know. He thought he can be a movie star so he reached for his family's pistol, he got shot as all people who raise a gun at police will.

The nature of the reason of which why they stormed his house in the first place can be debated, but shooting someone out of self-protection by the cops is not.

[Sarcasm]

may be their was a gun near him and he tried to pick it up and got shot off I am as a security men I am not going to wait for the person to pick up the gun and shoot I would shoot wasting any time

Well, do this to the Taliban & their creators, the Dasha-slinging-all-too-shabby-Rolls-Royce-cruising-thekedars-of-Ummah. :D

This is what the Saudis do to dissent...I wish we would have done this with a couple of Taliban detainees...

We should set fire to all of the infected parts of Qatif. We just have to wait for the right excuse. After that is done Sunni Arabs from other parts of KSA or even from abroad can fill in their place. After all Bahrain was dealt with and is practically a colony of us now aside from being a GCC member state.

Those few cockroaches are getting way too much room.

Only 17 cockroaches dealt with? There are more than a few thousands of them. They need a similar treatment and it cannot go fast enough.

If I was the ruler there would be none of those cockroaches left. Should write a long and detailed letter to Abdullah. Hopefully other tunes will come when Salman will ascend the throne. No gambling with them should be allowed.

Oh, and when will that traitor, heretic and monkey al-Nimr be dealt with? He should have had his head chopped off a long time ago. He is probably "enjoying" his time in prison though which is a good thing.

No you cannot do it coz Taliban,LET or LEJ are all production of the same house..How come the politicians or Intelligence can kill the people who has been nurtured by them only ? I know Pakistan is a peaceful country as suggested by few posters here :P but unfortunately said truth is that you are being killed b your own people and they are being taken care fo by your breatherns, government and Agencies.

Lolz Ummah crying..When we do all this to traitors of our country be it hindu,muslim or sikhs muslims starts crying about the atrocities on muslim (their muslim).. they have illegitimate right to kill people who are against their country and when it come to us all of a sudden muslim brotherhood comes in between..Muslim killing muslims and the zionists are all responsible for that lullz..

may be their was a gun near him and he tried to pick it up and got shot off I am as a security men I am not going to wait for the person to pick up the gun and shoot I would shoot wasting any time

do you understand what sarcasm is ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom