What's new

Saudi forces kill teenage boy in Qatif

If I was the ruler there would be none of those cockroaches left. Should write a long and detailed letter to Abdullah. Hopefully other tunes will come when Salman will ascend the throne. No gambling with them should be allowed.

tumblr_m9yc9vuXb11qzlk7p.gif

This thread is a very good example of Wahhabi barbarism. I don't even have to post pictures of their crimes, just read the posts of these Wahhabi members and see their criminal murderous mentality. They kill anyone that speaks about Human Rights and Equality. While they fund terrorists like Talibans, FSA, Al Qaeda,LET,etc.. outside of Saudi Arabia to kill innocent people.

This thread is a very good example of Wahhabi barbarism.

There is no regime more barbaric, sadistic, vile, murderous, dark and evil than your regime and his backed terror groups.

This thread is a very good example of Wahhabi barbarism. I don't even have to post pictures of their crimes, just read the posts of these Wahhabi members and see their criminal murderous mentality. They kill anyone that speaks about Human Rights and Equality. While they fund terrorists like Talibans, FSA, Al Qaeda outside of Saudi Arabia to kill innocent people.

Bashar supporter talking about human rights! :lol:

There is no regime more barbaric, sadistic, vile, murderous, dark and evil than your regime and his backed terror groups.

Bashar supporter talking about human rights! :lol:

There is no such a thing as more barbaric, sadistic, vile, murderous, dark and evil than your WAHBBI Terrorists, wherever you Wahhabis go death and destruction follows...take a look at Afghanistan,Pakistan,Iraq,Syria, and Bahrain.

You Wahhbis represent a dark period in Human History.

This is what the Saudis do to dissent...I wish we would have done this with a couple of Taliban detainees...

What say @muse and @Hyperion?

They will do anything, absolutely anything, I mean if they can start sectarian war among Muslims, what will they not stoop to, to keep their religious tyranny in business?

But I really do think that somewhere along the line, there will be Muslims in Arabia, who will refuse to accept that such things can be done in their name - I really cannot believe that Islam is dead in Arabia and that Muslims have no conscience in Arabia.

Last edited by a moderator:
So Iranians and their puppets fully support the Genocide of Sunnis in Syria because they have chose not to be subservient to a sick dictator but with this incident(though unfortunate) suddenly they remembered that there is something called human rights and whatever not....

So Iranians and their puppets fully support the Genocide of Sunnis in Syria because they have chose not to be subservient to a sick dictator but with this incident(though unfortunate) suddenly they remembered that there is something called human rights and whatever not....

There is no genocide of Sunnis in Syria. It's a civil war . And the majority of people that have been killed by the Rebels are Assad supporters and civilians caught in the middle.

BEIRUT: Assad backers reportedly make up 43 percent of dead in Syria - World Wires - MiamiHerald.com

There is no genocide of Sunnis in Syria. It's a civil war . And the majority of people that have been killed by the Rebels are Assad supporters and civilians caught in the middle.

BEIRUT: Assad backers reportedly make up 43 percent of dead in Syria - World Wires - MiamiHerald.com

Yeah yeah FSA has jets to bombard the shyt out of civilian populations,they have thermobaric bombs and they have artillery to shell the civilian colonies...you are so funny yet so oblivion and ignorant....
like i told before shiites militis from iraq iran and hizbullah are having feast on sunnis blood....

Unfortunately for PA its other way around TTP is Beheading your Soldier and that also in great number :pop:

This is what the Saudis do to dissent...I wish we would have done this with a couple of Taliban detainees...

What say @muse and @Hyperion?

Last edited by a moderator:

What about Shia blood in Pakistan? As a fellow Pakistani, I suggest you get out of Iranis/Saudis and Shia/Sunni b.s.

Unfortunately for PA its other way around TTP is Beheading your Soldier and that also in great number :pop:

We know that it gets you wet but PA has had many successful operations against TTP (swat operation is a successful example)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom