What's new

Saudi forces kill teenage boy in Qatif

I don't mean disrespect either - so I will exercise restrain, for now - BTW, is Jordan Arabia??

Jordanians adhere to the very very same faith Saudis adhere to, so whenever you hint at the "evil" faith of Saudis you are including us with them. As a matter of fact Jordanians prefer to listen to Saudi clerics and Quraan readers over the rest including Jordanians themselves. The problem is not with Saudis but rather in you and your beliefs which you are free to believe in them but don't come around.

Easy with the religious bias.. we all have it. But do not let it cloud objectivity.

Well I have a request to my Saudi friends,treat TTp in same manner please...

Oh com'on ! No one is working for Arab and Iran , We just want our state to focus on our rights. You need get out of your own delusions.
What delusions? i dont have any....I care about my country and my people, not iranis or saudis

What delusions? i dont have any....I care about my country and my people, not iranis or saudis
Ah ! Iron Head , What do you think, Are you the more Pakistani as compare to others. Seriously , Peoples like you scream a lot, but don't having any effect on society. You don't need to pretend like our custodian , Its damn strange when members like you claims that Pakistanis are being funded by Arabs on Sectarian basis or being fueled with Sectarian Hate. Each and every portion of nation is striving with sectarian strife cuz failures of our own national authorities. Not anyone else . . So please , It would be better if you search few parameters before blaming on anyone else for our internal matters.

They will do anything, absolutely anything, I mean if they can start sectarian war among Muslims, what will they not stoop to,
They are defending Islam and Muslims from their enemies, especially the sellouts.
to keep their religious tyranny in business?
Saudis are angry with their regime lenience with sellouts, they have been demanding tougher measures for long. You should first talk about your spiritual country Iran, so we take you seriously when you talk about tyranny.
But I really do think that somewhere along the line, there will be Muslims in Arabia, who will refuse to accept that such things can be done in their name - I really cannot believe that Islam is dead in Arabia and that Muslims have no conscience in Arabia.
Arabia will always be a thorn in the eyes of it's enemies, it's the cradle of Islam and always be like this till the end days. In the mean time you can cry us a river.

Disgusting comments from many commentators.

I dont understand the Saudi members here. When Assad cracks down on some people to whom Assad supporters call terrorists, Saudis call Assad and company butchers, but when KSA does exactly the same thing in their country, the killed are dismissed as miscreants.

Same applies to some Iranians and some Syrians.

Iran and KSA must understand one thing that their proxy wars have roiled the entire region.

KSA and Iran would have to sit together some day to talk face to face.

Disgusting comments from many commentators.

I dont understand the Saudi members here. When Assad cracks down on some people to whom Assad supporters call terrorists, Saudis call Assad and company butchers, but when KSA does exactly the same thing in their country, the killed are dismissed as miscreants.

Same applies to some Iranians and some Syrians.

Iran and KSA must understand one thing that their proxy wars have roiled the entire region.

KSA and Iran would have to sit together some day to talk face to face.

There is grater chance of India and Pakistan being allies. This is a very deep rooted and historic rivalry.

Jordanians adhere to the very very same faith Saudis adhere to, so whenever you hint at the "evil" faith of Saudis you are including us with them. As a matter of fact Jordanians prefer to listen to Saudi clerics and Quraan readers over the rest including Jordanians themselves. The problem is not with Saudis but rather in you and your beliefs which you are free to believe in them but don't come around.

Well,

Adhering to the same faith didn't come out of nowhere, but it is like what it is now for many reasons such as:-

1- Most of indigenous Jordanians have Arabian roots in them.

2- They share the same cultural value.

3- The Jordanian Royal family immigrated from Hejaz to Jordan which also means that they are related to Arabia, and up to this moment, the very same branch/clan of the Jordanian Royal is the one who possesses the keys of Mecca and Madina. In other word, they're the gatekeepers.

That's why Jordan is adhering to the same faith KSA adhers to.

This is what the Saudis do to dissent...I wish we would have done this with a couple of Taliban detainees...

As long as they aren't threatening the lives of others, no one can harm them. Last year, we had seen similar incidents taking place in the same city.

All what we demand is to refrain from firing at our Cops.

I'm not really into Sunni vs Shia ,but I think we all deserve to make the air clear a bit.

This thread is a very good example of Wahhabi barbarism. I don't even have to post pictures of their crimes, just read the posts of these Wahhabi members and see their criminal murderous mentality. They kill anyone that speaks about Human Rights and Equality. While they fund terrorists like Talibans, FSA, Al Qaeda,LET,etc.. outside of Saudi Arabia to kill innocent people.

This thread has been manipulated from the very start. On contrary to your claim, QPD is sending a clear message that if somebody tries to threatens the live of our fellow citizens then the price will be a bullet in the head.

Oh, well the Pakistani tiny Rafida minority (playing your game) resident crawled out of his cave, I see.

I will leave the scenes for others but here is a picture of a fellow heretic, monkey and most importantly a traitor who "enjoys" his time in the prison before his head gets chopped off.

Enjoy:omghaha::sniper:

A friend of mine works for the MOI hospital in Riyadh, the same hospital that Zoro was transported to. He said to me that Namir kept screaming for 10 days :rofl:

Thank you for demonstrating your genocidal tendencies towards the Shia population. BTW Shias are not a tiny minority, they make up a significant number in Saudi Arabia.

You had the audacity to speak about genocides? What about the persecution of the Christians/Sunnis/Jews in Iran? What are you doing now in Syria? Who supplied the Hauthis with weapons to kill Sunni tribes?

Are you trying to tell me that you know better about KSA than all Saudis here? That's too much.

The Shia can barely make a % 10 of our population. Those are 12ers, and Zaidis.

The very least country in the world to talk about human rights is Iran
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUIqsVAQv7E
Again, all these comments just prove Wahhabi extremism and genocidal tendencies towards Shias.That's why Shias need to separate and make their own country in Saudi Arabia. These extremist are so irrational and dangerous, you can not even have a normal conversation with them. Soon inshallah the Shias will be free from the murderous regime.

You shouldn't have used Taqqiyah.

The Saudi Shias' lifestyle is overwhelmingly better than what the Sunni Iranians are seeing on daily basis. And that's why the Mullah's regime should keep its mouth shut once and for all.

If and only if you can afford the same standards of living or similar to the Saudi people then come here and talk.

There is no such a thing as more barbaric, sadistic, vile, murderous, dark and evil than your WAHBBI Terrorists, wherever you Wahhabis go death and destruction follows...take a look at Afghanistan,Pakistan,Iraq,Syria, and Bahrain.

You Wahhbis represent a dark period in Human History.

Barbaric? :woot: the FSA is barbaric just because he refused to kill the Syrian people with Assad and Iran?

This video represents a great example of barbaric cult and savagery.

‫

They will do anything, absolutely anything, I mean if they can start sectarian war among Muslims, what will they not stoop to, to keep their religious tyranny in business?

But I really do think that somewhere along the line, there will be Muslims in Arabia, who will refuse to accept that such things can be done in their name - I really cannot believe that Islam is dead in Arabia and that Muslims have no conscience in Arabia.

It goes as simple as this, if they leave us alone then there won't be blood.

There is no genocide of Sunnis in Syria. It's a civil war . And the majority of people that have been killed by the Rebels are Assad supporters and civilians caught in the middle.

BEIRUT: Assad backers reportedly make up 43 percent of dead in Syria - World Wires - MiamiHerald.com

Hezbollah openly admitted that they're killing Sunnis, you should stop making yourself look like a dingbat.

I'm not really into Sunni vs Shia ,but I think we all deserve to make the air clear a bit.

It goes as simple as this, if they leave us alone then there won't be blood.

I don't that is possible anymore, and I do fear a bloodbath

Son you need immediate psychological help. The "evil" empire aka "Iran", isn't half as evil as the US, or any other Arab state, being ruled by ruthless monarchs for God knows how long. I think you don't watch TV, do you?

Last edited by a moderator:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom