What's new

Saudi forces kill teenage boy in Qatif

Again, all these comments just prove Wahhabi extremism and genocidal tendencies towards Shias.That's why Shias need to separate and make their own country in Saudi Arabia. These extremist are so irrational and dangerous, you can not even have a normal conversation with them. Soon inshallah the Shias will be free from the murderous regime.

Nope, not at all. Just shoot them down. Best of luck with fighting terrorists. :)

Well you trained and supply the terrorist well but we are doing the best we can but i thank you for best wishes.

On one hand they send terrorist into Syria cause they claim syrians were using heavy handed tactics to crush the The Saudi terrorist and on the other hand they shoot kids in occupied Arabia to stay in power.

again, all these comments just prove Sunni extremism and genocidal tendencies towards Shias.That's why Shias need to separate and make their own country.

These people arent Sunnis nor do Sunnis want any thing to do with them.They are extremist and followers of AL -wahhab
and should be called Wahhabi.

again, all these comments just prove Sunni extremism and genocidal tendencies towards Shias.That's why Shias need to separate and make their own country.

There is no room for traitors, heretics and monkeys. The Shias are a tiny minority in the Muslim world (10%). Not to mention KSA where they are only found around Qatif mainly.

Most of the Saudi Shias are causing no problems but a minority of treacherous and heretic monkeys are and they are being dealt with.

There will be nothing separate or any autonomy. Dream along. Each week Sunni Arabs are moving into the Eastern Province. In fact Sunnis are now making up a majority of 66% that is only growing.

Don't have delusions. Such a move could annihilate all the Twelver sects in a few months and we don't want that, do we?

No, only the cockroaches need a harsh treatment.

Also this is no business of some Iranian or Pakistani Twelver sect members.

There is no room for traitors, heretics and monkeys. The Shias are a tiny minority in the Muslim world (10%). Not to mention KSA where they are only found around Qatif mainly.

Most of the Saudi Shias are causing no problems but a minority of treacherous and heretic monkeys are and they are being dealt with.

There will be nothing separate or any autonomy. Dream along. Each week Sunni Arabs are moving into the Eastern Province. In fact Sunnis are now making up a majority of 66% that is only growing.

Don't have delusions. Such a move could annihilate all the Twelver sects in a few months and we don't want that, do we?

Thank you for demonstrating your genocidal tendencies towards the Shia population. BTW Shias are not a tiny minority, they make up a significant number in Saudi Arabia.

source:http://www.channel4.com/news/sunni-shia-islam-muslim-syria-middle-east-key-questions

LOL. You can take that made up "statistic" and put it where the sun never shines.

Shia's make up 10% of KSA's population. 15% AT MOST. Many of those are non-nationals too so they don't really matter. Half of them are Zaydi's in the Najran Province and their believes are closer to that of Sunni Islam of mainly the Hanafi and Shafi'i madahib. Nice try. Every source confirms that.

Aside from that then enjoy our work. Hope you like it because there will be more.:sniper:

so you are saying the infestation of shia areas by Wahhabi continues.

LOL. You can take that made up "statistic" and put it where the sun never shines.

Shia's make up 10% of KSA's population. 15% AT MOST. Many of those are non-nationals too so they don't really matter. Half of them are Zaydi's in the Najran Province and their believes are closer to that of Sunni Islam of mainly the Hanafi and Shafi'i madahib. Nice try. Every source confirms that.

Aside from that then enjoy our work. Hope you like it because there will be more.:sniper:
Don't you think the zayidis are becoming pro houthi? since saudi and yemeni government killed many Zayidis and still the Zayidis of yemen are opressed by the Saudi backed government of Yemen.

Thank you for demonstrating your genocidal tendencies towards the Shia population. BTW Shias are not a tiny minority, they make up a significant number in Saudi Arabia.

source:http://www.channel4.com/news/sunni-shia-islam-muslim-syria-middle-east-key-questions
Dont forget Yemen, Kuwait, Bahrain in your statistics.

Saudi Arabia should come to accept that the state of human rights in the country is downright appalling. Saudi Arabia does not even try to act like it cares about giving its people rights. Saudi Arabia is a kingdom and will remain a kingdom for decades where the sheikhs kids will enjoy good education in western countries while women won't even get the right to drive. Saudi Arabia should improve its human rights record. Hopefully even pull back from Wahabism--- the violent form of Islam that has created a lot of problems for other country's in terms of terrorism.

No, the Zaydi's are causing no problems because their believes are closer to that of ours which is Sunni Islam for my part the Shafi'i fiqh which is the most popular madhab in Hejaz and Yemen.

The Houthi's are a irrelevant terrorist group and cult that barely has 50.000 followers most of them do not even engage in militant activities but "political" (read we want our own cult Kingdom in the tiny parts of Northwest Yemen somewhere in the mountains). The Zaydis in KSA (500.000 or so) or the Zaydis in Yemen (35-40% of the population) never caused any problems and are good people.

Totally different from the treacherous monkeys such as al-Nimr and other heretical monkeys who came straight out of Qom.

Oh, KSA and Yemen only dealt with the Houthi's and nobody else.

Anyway not sure what this has to do with Iran or China? Care to enlighten me?

Anyway:

Last edited by a moderator:
GCC peninsula forces will leave Bahrain as soon as stability returns, its not that Saudi forces will stay there forever ^^

No, the Zaydi's are causing no problems because their believes are closer to that of ours which is Sunni Islam for my part the Shafi'i fiqh which is the most popular madhab in Hejaz and Yemen.

The Houthi's are a irrelevant terrorist group and cult that barely has 50.000 followers most of them do not even engage in militant activities but "political" (read we want our own cult Kingdom in the tiny parts of Northwest Yemen somewhere in the mountains). The Zaydis in KSA (500.000 or so) or the Zaydis in Yemen (35-40% of the population) never caused any problems and are good people.

Totally different from the treacherous monkeys such as al-Nimr and other heretical monkeys who came straight out of Qom.

Oh, KSA and Yemen only dealt with the Houthi's and nobody else.

Anyway not sure what this has to do with Iran or China? Care to enlighten me?

Anyway:

5xkjdy.jpg
I don't know why you constantly show the picture of this wounded man, an innocent person who was shot. He explained that the shia of saudi Arabia demanded equal rights already before the revolution in Iran. Nimr even spoke out against Assad. I don't know why you try to link shia demanding human rights to Iran or Qom.

I don't know why you constantly show the picture of this wounded man, an innocent person who was shot. He explained that the shia of saudi Arabia demanded equal rights already before the revolution in Iran. Nimr even spoke out against Assad. I don't know why you try to link shia demanding human rights to Iran or Qom.

Are you serious or what or just trolling? That is not a "innocent" man but that monkey and heretic al-Nimr who is a traitor and a cult leader.

He publicly stated that he will conspire against his country KSA and that his alliance lies elsewhere (guess what country, LOL).

His personal cult was also behind the killing of 2 civilians and wounded several police officers. He is in prison where he should be and he will not get out alive.

17 protestors have died since 2011. Now if our rulers were like the Child-Murderer in Syria then the 1 million Shia Twelvers who live in the Eastern Province would be gone by now. Or at least large parts of them. Either killed by indiscriminate bombings or driven out of KSA.

Shias have equal rights. Why don't you read the post/reportage from Somebozo (a well-known anti-Muslim and anti-Arab despite living in KSA) and see what he had to say about that individual and his visit to Qatif back in September 2012? I just read his thread.

Talking about rights when will you give equal rights to all your minorities that make up 40% of Iran's population or the Sunni minority that at least forms 10% and is much bigger than the small Shia minority of 2 million in KSA?

Are you serious or what or just trolling? That is not a "innocent" man but that monkey and heretic al-Nimr who is a traitor and a cult leader.

He publicly stated that he will conspire against his country KSA and that his alliance lies elsewhere (guess what country, LOL).

His personal cult was also behind the killing of 2 civilians and wounded several police officers. He is in prison where he should be and he will not get out alive.

17 protestors have died since 2011. Now if our rulers were like the Child-Murderer in Syria then the 1 million Shia Twelvers who live in the Eastern Province would be gone by now. Or at least large parts of them. Either killed by indiscriminate bombings or driven out of KSA.

Shias have equal rights. Why don't you read the post/reportage from Somebozo (a well-known anti-Muslim and anti-Arab despite living in KSA) and see what he had to say about that individual and his visit to Qatif back in September 2012? I just wrote his post.

Talking about rights when we will give equal rights to all your minorities that make up 40% of Iran's population or the Sunni minority that forms 10% and is much bigger than the small Shia minority of 2 million in KSA?
Whoever that does not grab weapons is innocent. The demostrations in Saudi Arabia and Bahrain have been clean for 99% except few times people throwing fire crackers or molotov cocktail. There were no Ak-47s, RPG, suicide bombings etc like in Syria. Now don't get me wrong, Assad is a dictator, I hope the syrian people one day will have better situation, with or without Assad.

From your words and other wahabins it always sounds that shia=heretic, persian, zoroastrian, magi, slaves of Iran etc. You think this aproach would make them love you? opressing them like this will make them silent? If their crime is being shia=heretic, why you try to ok their opression by linking them to Iran or shooting Nimr al-Nimr because few people who Nimr probably never knew killed a police, and that's one side of the story we here from saudi police and authority.

And what if a wahabi somewhere kills someone, we should go and put bullets in the head of all clerics in saudi arabie and their rulers? If this is your way of thinking then there would be no saudi wahabi or ruler left!

Now I'm objective and I hate a big part of islamic republic I tell you. However I still see that the rights of people in Iran is better, people vote, women have more rights and the clerics in Iran are not backward in their way of thinking. There is a free and democratic culture, trying to improve their situation, the system. What about saudi clerics or that kuwaiti murderer cleric that was saying give me a shia so that I behead them.

Well you trained and supply the terrorist well but we are doing the best we can but i thank you for best wishes.

On one hand they send terrorist into Syria cause they claim syrians were using heavy handed tactics to crush the The Saudi terrorist and on the other hand they shoot kids in occupied Arabia to stay in power.

You seem to have a serious problem in differentiating between freedom fighters and terrorists, let me educate you:
People who defend themselves, their families and country from child murderers vile mercenaries are called freedom fighters, while those criminals who pick up arms against policemen are called terrorists. Muslims are supposed to help their Syrian brothers and those are welcomed by Muslims and Syrians.

Whoever that does not grab weapons is innocent. The demostrations in Saudi Arabia and Bahrain have been clean for 99% except few times people throwing fire crackers or molotov cocktail. There were no Ak-47s, RPG, suicide bombings etc like in Syria. Now don't get me wrong, Assad is a dictator, I hope the syrian people one day will have better situation, with or without Assad.

From your words and other wahabins it always sounds that shia=heretic, persian, zoroastrian, magi, slaves of Iran etc. You think this aproach would make them love you? opressing them like this will make them silent? If their crime is being shia=heretic, why you try to ok their opression by linking them to Iran or shooting Nimr al-Nimr because few people who Nimr probably never knew killed a police, and that's one side of the story we here from saudi police and authority.

And what if a wahabi somewhere kills someone, we should go and put bullets in the head of all clerics in saudi arabie and their rulers? If this is your way of thinking then there would be no saudi wahabi or ruler left!

Now I'm objective and I hate a big part of islamic republic I tell you. However I still see that the rights of people in Iran is better, people vote, women have more rights and the clerics in Iran are not backward in their way of thinking. There is a free and democratic culture, trying to improve their situation, the system. What about saudi clerics or that kuwaiti murderer cleric that was saying give me a shia so that I behead them.

Look, you don't really know what has happened in Bahrain or the Eastern Province as a non-Arab and non-Arabic speaker. Reading PissTV to get the real picture on the ground is a joke.

Let us not discuss Syria or compare it here. In Syria we have a heretic and bloodthirsty Child-Murderer who has killed THOUSANDS of his own citizens.

That Wahhabi talk (you mean the Hanbali fiqh which is one of the 4 recognized madahib in Sunni Islam the other 3 being the Shafi'i, Maliki and Hanifa madahib) is not going to work. I can call you a tiny rafida minority that make up 10% of the world's Muslim population if you go that way.

I am a Hashemite and I am a Sunni Muslim of the Shafi'i fiqh like MOST Hejazis and Yemenis are. Not going to repeat myself.

Look nobody from the KSA official hand is attacking Shias or destroying their houses, mosques or anything. We only want to restore order. In case you don't know then it is only a TINY minority of Twelver Shias that even demonstrated in Qatif. Let's get that pointed out first. There has been no big protests for 2 years. As big meaning several thousands.

Al-Nimr is a treacherus individual, traitor to his country and a personal cult leader that openly has stated that his alliance does not belong to his country but another one (Iran). That is called treason and is punishable in EVERY single country. Add to that his personal cult that has killed innocents and make the math.

You forgot that 90% of all Muslims are Sunnis and that KSA is seen as the land of the Two Holy Mosques - the most holy sites in Islam. The Saudi clerics are the most respected and widely used clerics in the Arab world and well outside of it. No other clerics have that importance. How many clerics can you name from Indonesia? Everyone knows the Saudi ones. Even you Shias.

Oh, stop the nonsense. KSA is not perfect but better in nearly every field than Iran be it security, level of crimes, economy, standards of living, relations with the outside world, treatment of minorities etc.

Despite being ruled by so-called "Islamic Mullah's" your country does not even recognize the languages of your minorities that make up 40% of your country. Why is that? I thought that Islam does not look at race.

At least our football team is nearly completely made up by Saudis of African heritage that make up 10% of the population.

Our country is the country that has welcomed most Muslim immigrants from across the world than any other country.

Also we do not want a Western-styled democracy. It does not exist in the Middle East, Muslim world or even the Eastern world (China etc).

We are a Islamic nation and will remain as so.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom