What's new

Saudi forces kill teenage boy in Qatif

Son you need immediate psychological help. The "evil" empire aka "Iran", isn't half as evil as the US, or any other Arab state, being ruled by ruthless monarchs for God knows how long. I think you don't watch TV, do you?

In the United States I can believe whatever I want, we can name newborn children whatever we want and pray whatever way I want. There is freedom of speech without compromise national security though. Comparing USA to Iran is like comparing a Giant Tree to an uncontrollable lawn weed that needs only a puff of Scotts.

In the United States I can believe whatever I want, we can name newborn children whatever we want and pray whatever way I want. There is freedom of speech without compromise national security though. Comparing USA to Iran is like comparing a Giant Tree to an uncontrollable lawn weed that needs only a puff of Scotts.

LoLz what? Are you seriously comparing the Mullahs' regime to the US? It's like comparing a diamond to a bail of strews. :lol:

As long as they stick their attitude to themselves or among their societies then NP. But, shooting at our Cops is something serious! And we won't allow it!!!

My Point

Tehran won't accept them, so it has to be the other option

Lol, I don't know why they bring this to themselves? we all know KSA government vow zero tolerance to troublemakers regardless of their background..

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would you wish something like this on yourself?

I know you like to beat yourself like once or twice a year but don't you think this is a bit extreme to do to yourself??

Last edited by a moderator:
You see, when I beat myself, I affect MYSELF and don't harm anyone else. But when you target innocent people, it's much worse than beating oneself.

You see, when I beat myself, I affect MYSELF and don't harm anyone else. But when you target innocent people, it's much worse than beating oneself.

What about the other guy who is doing some beating for you??

Do you guys like get off on that? Does it like turn you guys on or what? I just don't understand the whole logic behind it is all.

Then you come here demanding that you get beat up even more. Seriously please explain I am lost here.

If Shia Muslims have certain characteristics in our practices. This is our business, Prosecution and genocide of Shias only because of our religious practices is Shameful and dark piece of history for America's support for these Wahhabis in Saudi Arabia.

=BLACKEAGLE;4438482]You seem to have a serious problem in differentiating between freedom fighters and terrorists, let me educate you:

Please do who else could have extensive knowledge then a Jordanian Saudi supporter

People who defend themselves, their families and country from child murderers vile mercenaries are called freedom fighters,

1)Saudi forces kill teenage boy in Qatif and act of terrorism you enjoy.

2) Tunisian and Jordanian in Syria are protecting themselves or their families with European and american help understood.

3) with your logic then their should have been a holy war in Palestine?How come this help hasn't been extended to Palestinians.

4) Somalia lies in ruins how come no help is given there

while those criminals who pick up arms against policemen are called terrorists.

17 years old boy who clearly has his a knife cut on his neck and shoulder butchered by Saudi fags is a criminal while 10000s of Arab terrorist poured into Syria are freedom fighters.

Same country whose forces kill innocent kids is financing terrorist in another while you sit here and trying to call terrorist freedom fighters.

Muslims are supposed to help their Syrian brothers and those are welcomed by Muslims and Syrians.

Wow Almighty send a Syrian specified verse or order Nice------------------Created and twisted Religion continues to be used by tyrants and terrorist to support there acts.

Wahhabi oath
In Israel we believe and Obama is Their messenger :omghaha:

I wouldn't blame these salafist of their act. Education reach in Saudi land after 1948. It take atleast two generation to learn and live with the rest of world. They have complete tribal society, where there is no tolerance for any type of opposition. They have to learn the technique of convincing through argument and counter argument. It only happen, when they spend ages in school . Oppressing the people through power, always generate more hate.
Imagine till the discovery of oil, The raja of Hyderabad , India, used to takes care of Hajjis in Saudi land. A very noble person.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom