What's new

Saudi crown prince to visit Pakistan by end year

Any idea how we can achieve that? I'm worried sick that we won't be able to answer that particular question in our lifetime. Imagine this: I can't even change my dads opinion about such things.

If anyone has an idea, trust me I can put my money where my mouth is. And I have plenty to spare for this cause!

It's a very valid question: perhaps the most important question facing Pakistan, but I think we have already gone off-topic in this thread. We should take that discussion into one of the many threads about governance failures in Pakistan.

Lmao, to our Arab friends. I apologize on the behalf of our ignorant. You see, my Pakistani brothers are sitting in the dark without electricity and frying their brains in the heat. You will have to forgive some of them.

@ Pakistani trouble-makers,

Just answer me one question.

Is it the Arabs fault that you are sitting in the dark and the blistering heat? LOL.

Ok then. Keep using your hand fan(pakii).

For many of you guys that know nothing about Islam and follow it blindly, Ramadan is about introspection, so pointing fingers at others is completely opposite of what you should be doing.

@ Pakistani trouble-makers,

Meray piyaray dost, calm like a bomb. :toast_sign:

Chill and relax. No need to tender apology on my behalf - I'm arrogant and opinionated, I'm aware of it, and frankly prefer it that way :D

1st OF all sudia Has nothing 2 Do with IP pipeline ITs OUR BeLOved Zardari(10%) and =)) AK $47 imeant raja parvez ashraf =))) sahab who will gone stop this or people of pakistan LOL well em gone leave people of pakistan out of it cz they have nothing 2 do with and no 1 cares WELL IF K S A GONE SAY MR 10 % WE WILL give u more money =))) just stop that pipe line so same like supply line it will be closed =))) then sab mil ker akhete ronaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Something wrong with your keyboard? Lol

Saudis have greatly assisted Pakistan financially.

Although we have incorporated their Wahhabi Islam in Pakistan which has been a disaster for Pakistan.

What we need is Saudi financial support and investment without their Wahhabism.

Although we have incorporated their Wahhabi Islam in Pakistan which has been a disaster for Pakistan.

Blah Blah Blah. Wahabi this and Wahabi that.

Most of you fools don't even know that the extremist Islam that is dominating in Pakistan is the Deobandis, which originated in India.

Hope I burst some bubbles of fools that talk only out of their backsides.

This thread literally breaks my heart. Reading through so many disgusting comments we can't even get along with one another its no wonder we are the joke of the rest of the world. To take it into perspective Iran-Pakistan-Saudi have never fought a war between one another and yet the people are at each others throats meanwhile we have France and England in Europe who fought a war for 100 years and today they are closer than ever and share a defense pact. It is a damn shame it really is. :tdown: :frown:

thats because we have a fair share of shais and they will always be at the saudis throat no matter what we do similarly we have sunnies who will always be at irans throat so........................ u know the drill

Let me make this clear.

I have seen posts by Arab members like Blackeagle and Mosamania for a long time. They used to be very reasonable posters, defending Pakistan on most occasions. If they have become this way it's because of the rabid anti-Arab racism consistently thrown their way by Pakistani and Iranian members.

Now, I have nothing against Iran. In fact, quite the opposite. I am the biggest proponent of stronger friendship between Pakistan and Iran, followed by Turkey and Jordan as a start towards greater Middle East cooperation. However, this open racism must not be tolerated against anyone, including Arabs.

This is a Pakistani forum and Arabs, like others, are our guests. Let's behave ourselves and treat our guests with respect.

Exactly. I have nothing against Iran but really the mods need to take greater action against some Iranian and Pakistani members anti Arab rants. Having said that Blackeagle and Mosamania should be more understanding as well. They see that it is the same Pakistani members posting anti Arab stuff and yet they still generalize all Pakistanis as being anti Arab.

Saudis might have assisted the hardcore elements but they never encouraged the militancy or danger to Pakistani state.
we are responsible for this mess

not Iran
not Saudi Arabia

I have members in my family who have extremist views without the foreign influence.

on topic

we welcome the Saudi prince.. we hope his pleasant visit and safety from our thief politicians.

Exactly. I have nothing against Iran but really the mods need to take greater action against some Iranian and Pakistani members anti Arab rants. Having said that Blackeagle and Mosamania should be more understanding as well. They see that it is the same Pakistani members posting anti Arab stuff and yet they still generalize all Pakistanis as being anti Arab.

having a difference of opinion and being a passionate supporter of an ideology is understandable if it is conveyed in a civil manner without insults and sarcasm. most of the hatred is based on ignorance and lack of patience.

following is just a little suggestion for those of you who recite the Kalma of the Prophet Muhammad PBUH

if you think that your patience is running really thin due to the bad mouthing of others then spare some thought for the Prophet Muhammad PBUH & His companions RA who had to listen to and bear different insults & mocking remarks while making their point but they always conducted themselves with honour and dignity.

and those of you who dont have such belief then please be forgiving and generous as the Mother nature or Holy Cow. or whatever you hold dear and see as a good moral example.

Meray piyaray dost, calm like a bomb. :toast_sign:

Chill and relax. No need to tender apology on my behalf - I'm arrogant and opinionated, I'm aware of it, and frankly prefer it that way :D

dude are u really a pakistani or false flagger because on number of ocassions i saw u liking indians posts bashing Dr abdul qadir khan and pak army...so what r u really

thats because we have a fair share of shais and they will always be at the saudis throat no matter what we do similarly we have sunnies who will always be at irans throat so........................ u know the drill
Why you people Bring religion in every discussion. Get a life Man otherwise people like you will never allow good relation with any country. We are Pakistani First. Then religion or Firqa comes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom