What's new

Saudi cleric claims Earth is stationary, does not revolve around Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fascinating.. I never read or heard of such a belief from Indians. I wonder what their means propulsion was?

We are still researching, so that the technology can be used in future mars mission.......... :P

Well, then that would say a lot about Pakistan. Not KSA. This 1 Afro-Arab cleric is irrelevant in KSA. This is the first time I have ever heard about him. This was neither a fatwa. 1 listener asked him a question and he replied.

Do you see any fatwa in that video above? He answered the question in 45 seconds. Of course whenever somebody farts or says something idiotic (which happens all over the world) it becomes headline news just because that person is from KSA.

There are many, many more retards in Pakistan and India. Iran too. So people from those two countries should quit embarrassing themselves in this thread.

In India and Pakistan there are almost 500 million illiterates alone.

Exactly what i am saying, i am sure not too many in KSA will believe him ,but i assure you in Pakistan its a different story.

Fascinating.. I never read or heard of such a belief from Indians. I wonder what their means propulsion was?
c5e514d7f6791e647706d4848fdccb46.jpg

Exactly what i am saying, i am sure not too many in KSA will believe him ,but i assure you in Pakistan its a different story.

You have scientists denying established scientific facts in the West and all over the world. Religious figures in the Muslim and non-Muslim world often make silly statements when they speak about other matters than theology despite having no clue about those matters. They should rather focus on theology and not embarrass themselves.

The thing here is that this was not a fatwa. This unknown cleric simply answered a question about the earth's rotation.

He might be a good and knowledgeable cleric when it comes to Islam but on other fields his knowledge is probably limited. Just like your average priest here in Denmark is not a rocket scientist either.

A media somewhere made this into a huge thing while it's totally irrelevant nor a fatwa. As I said whenever somebody farts (or not - as false nonsense news originating from KSA is common in the Western media) in KSA it becomes headline news while you have many more retards in most other Muslim countries simply by virtue of those countries having much bigger populations and thus a bigger number of retards.

Hello @al-Hasani I hope all is well with you and family :)

I am fine brother. It's been a long time ago since I have seen you. I hope that you and your family are all well.:-) Steelers might win the NFL next year.:usflag:

Calm down bro :) you like saudis , i don't . everyone is entitled to their opinion .

now your accusations one by one :

1-Sarcasm is not against forum rules last time i checked .

2- my post is on topic : i am mocking the fanatical clerics :)

3- And about jews , i was simply pointing out to the fact that saudi members call iranians "jews" . @Rakan.SA has on numerous occasions called me a jew :)

Please report all my posts . i really don't care dear bro
When did I call you a Jew ?
Please show me
And if I did I apologise to any Jews here
Plus I believe this dumb sht more than qaher 313 hahahahaha LMAO

Hum, 25% of Americans believe the same thing including some politicians; it means squat.
And they have more stuff in space than all others combined.

To educate the person who said it was true however, the Sun moves through the sky during the day …
precisely because the Earth moves … not for the around the Sun part but because it turns on itself.

E si muove as Galileo said centuries ago.

Tay.

I am fine brother. It's been a long time ago since I have seen you. I hope that you and your family are all well.:-) Steelers might win the NFL next year.:usflag:

Yes, it has been a while. I just very recently came back. I lost both my Father and Grandmother in a very short amount of time. So I retreated from life for a while.

I missed my friends here. Even some of the comedy gold Hyper-Nationalists and conspiracy nuts. I have yet to see Ellis :lol: though. Guessing he was probably banned for life by now.

Glad you have been doing well brother. I also wasn't aware (or maybe forgot) that you were a Steelers fan? Definitely a good team who will contend for a title next year.

he is right. very revolutionary thinking. muslim countries need more genius like him. indeed very good going.

You have scientists denying established scientific facts in the West and all over the world. Religious figures in the Muslim and non-Muslim world often make silly statements when they speak about other matters than theology despite having no clue about those matters. They should rather focus on theology and not embarrass themselves.

The thing here is that this was not a fatwa. This unknown cleric simply answered a question about the earth's rotation.

He might be a good and knowledgeable cleric when it comes to Islam but on other fields his knowledge is probably limited. Just like your average priest here in Denmark is not a rocket scientist either.

A media somewhere made this into a huge thing while it's totally irrelevant nor a fatwa. As I said whenever somebody farts (or not - as false nonsense news originating from KSA is common in the Western media) in KSA it becomes headline news while you have many more retards in most other Muslim countries simply by virtue of those countries having much bigger populations and thus a bigger number of retards.

You remember I told you about the RAND report regarding Islam ? One of their suggested plans is whenever they see a guy like this make a stupid comment they would spread it throughout media make them look fools and show ppl that this is popular and they are all like that. specially if they were "Wahhabi" meaning Saudi.
But let them do what ever they want.
They are loosing
Plus let's ask this guy what he thinks

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1424177811.017360.jpg

Yes, it has been a while. I just very recently came back. I lost both my Father and Grandmother in a very short amount of time. So I retreated from life for a while.

I missed my friends here. Even some of the comedy gold Hyper-Nationalists and conspiracy nuts. I have yet to see Ellis :lol: though. Guessing he was probably banned for life by now.

Glad you have been doing well brother. I also wasn't aware (or maybe forgot) that you were a Steelers fan? Definitely a good team who will contend for a title next year.

Condolences my friend. Must have been a difficult time for you.:( Hopefully you feel better now.

He is still around. Just not here anymore.:woot:

Well, I am fine I guess. The problems I have are small compared to those millions of others face.

I am actually not a fan of any NFL team (should I pick 1 team it would probably be the Giants) I just recall you being from Philadelphia and is Pittsburgh not nearby? So I imagined that you might be a Steelers fan.:cheers:

You remember I told you about the RAND report regarding Islam ? One of their suggested plans is whenever they see a guy like this make a stupid comment they would spread it throughout media make them look fools and show ppl that this is popular and they are all like that. specially if they were "Wahhabi" meaning Saudi.
But let them do what ever they want.
They are loosing
Plus let's ask this guy what he thinks

View attachment 194134

All they can do brother is being ignorant and engage in trolling. Don't mind them.

Some people are repeatedly asking 'What harm do this man's belief's cause'. There is a limit to being disingenuous, and these jokers have surely crossed it.

From what I understand, the clergy does have a say in how a lot of common, devout people lead their day to day lives - especially in the Middle East. Imagine them taking guidance from someone like him. I can recall two recent opinions/rulings/judgments from Saudi clerics - about women driving and making snowmen.
Saudi cleric condemns snowmen as anti-Islamic| Reuters
Saudi cleric says women drivers risk damaging their ovaries

It is not hard to imagine a similar obscurantist claiming that polio vaccine is a plot of render muslims sterile. I know for a fact that in parts of India (Uttar Pradesh for one), Muslims resisted getting their children vaccinated - and yes, this was well before the Osama/CIA business. I think the same is true for Pakistan as well - resistance against polio vaccinations dates back to well before 2011. If this isn't harm, I don't know what is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom