What's new

Saudi cleric claims Earth is stationary, does not revolve around Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is actually telling the truth. How come when you look up the sun is different places through the day? If Earth went around Sun then Sun would be stationary in the sky.

What a twisted ***** you are by the way, you start with personal attacks and end with something that is totally irrelevant here.

If you can believe ancient Indians traveled to Mars, and had planes flying all over India and were masters of plastic surgery, then accepting this hypothesis for debate should not have been a problem.

Yes, ancient Indians were masters of plastic surgery, and father of plastic surgery is an Indian.

Sushruta: father of plastic surgery. - PubMed - NCBI

But then to cultural slaves of Arabs from Al-Bakistan, everything before Bin Qasim is jahiliya.

Saudi cleric claims Earth is stationary, does not revolve around Sun

839624-Untitled-1424152028-540-640x480.jpg

A Saudi cleric in a recent video rejected the theory that the Earth revolves around the Sun and claimed that the opposite is true, Al Arabia News reported.

Sheikh Bandar al-Khaibari

Saudi cleric claims Earth is stationary, does not revolve around Sun – The Express Tribune

SHCOOL spelling 081110.jpg

Then best way for you is to produce a counter argument against his "travelling to China by plane hypothesis"............... present something that proves him wrong. For the time being I am still thinking how to counter that.

People these days will believe anything, so why even worry if people believe him or not.

I have come across few youtube videos, and i have seen some of the craziest theories in those videos........ as you said why to worry..... but my point was to the poster who said something like "what is wrong if he says so".....

Now here you are missing something, They may not follow him based on his knowledge in science, but for what he is known for....... But when a person makes a statement like this, there are people who will believe this theory....... by the way we are not talking about rocket science,...... We are talking about common sense or general knowledge........
So what if certain people believe in what he says or believes? Is this going to spark 3rd world war? Is this going to change the fundamental Islamic teachings? There are millions of people in the world who are oblivious of millions of things that happen in the world, so what? Their ignorance (by choice or otherwise) affects everyday business?

We have seen and heard certain people believing in plastic surgery, inter-species transplantation, and regenerative medicine, flying crafts running on donkey urine etc., so what? Are these beliefs in anyway affecting our everyday life? or the science we do?

Last edited:
So what if certain people believe in what he say or believe? Is this going to spark 3rd world war? Is this going to change the Islamic teachings? There are millions of people in the world who are oblivious of millions of things that happen in the world, so what? Their ignorance (by choice or otherwise) affects everyday business?

Seriously I dono how to answer this......... Some time we need to come out of this "religious" mindset to understand things in perspective....... I dont see it happening, and i am leaving the discussion

@faisal6309

Is there a reason why you make nonsense threads about KSA 1-2 times every month whenever you can find 1 or 2 retards out of 35 million people? Were you kicked out of KSA once or what?

This guy (Afro-Arab) is a nobody in KSA and was clearly speaking nonsense. He is not a scientist either.

You have such fools in the thousands in Pakistan for instance. Many more than in KSA.

This is the video;

Big deal.

Nor was this a fatwa or anything like this.:lol:

You have more retards in Iran be sure of that as you have over 2 times the population. I can find many similar idiotic statements by your "holy" Mullah's that falsely claim Arab ancestry.

Last edited by a moderator:
He is a preacher his teachings will have an effect on people he preaches. i dont understand why as a educated man you are arguing and defending his stupidity.
If you think I am an educated person, you should see what I am arguing about? I am not defending his stupidity, rather arguing about the insignificance of this news, of who he is, and what he is saying. How many clerics believe in what he is saying? Is this written in Quran? or in Hadith? or is this belief a part of Islam?

There were idiots who even went against motor cars/rail, against the use of loud speaker, even against the use of steel nib (used in the pens) but then what happened? All those opinions ended up in the trash bin of history.

No sane person would get affected by what he teaches and those who do, they do not matter.

@faisal6309

Is there a reason why you make nonsense threads about KSA 1-2 times every month whenever you can find 1 or 2 retards out of 35 million people?

This guy (Afro-Arab) is a nobody in KSA and was clearly speaking nonsense. He is not a scientist either.

You have such fools in the thousands in Pakistan for instance. Many more than in KSA.

This is the video;

Big deal.

Nor was this a fatwa or anything like this.:lol:

Farsi Gypsies trolling as usual. You have more retards in Iran be sure of that as you have over 2 times the population. I can find many similar idiotic statements by your "holy" Mullah's that falsely claim Arab ancestry.

Thanks to this guy Pakistani books will be changed again to reflect the new theory By sheikh Bandar.:cray:

Reactions: zip
If you can believe ancient Indians traveled to Mars.

Fascinating.. I never read or heard of such a belief from Indians. I wonder what their means propulsion was?

Thanks to this guy Pakistani books will be changed again to reflect the new theory By sheikh Bandar.:cray:

Well, then that would say a lot about Pakistan. Not KSA. This 1 Afro-Arab cleric is irrelevant in KSA. This is the first time I have ever heard about him. This was neither a fatwa. 1 listener asked him a question and he replied.

Do you see any fatwa in that video above? He answered the question in 45 seconds. Of course whenever somebody farts or says something idiotic (which happens all over the world) it becomes headline news just because that person is from KSA.

There are many, many more retards in Pakistan and India. Iran too. So people from those countries should quit embarrassing themselves in this thread.

In India and Pakistan there are almost 500 million illiterates alone.

If you think I am an educated person, you should see what I am arguing about? I am not defending his stupidity, rather arguing about the insignificance of this news, of who he is, and what he is saying. How many clerics believe in what he is saying? Is this written in Quran? or in Hadith? or is this belief a part of Islam?

There were idiots who even went against motor cars/rail, against the use of loud speaker, even against the use of steel nib (used in the pens) but then what happened? All those opinions ended up in the trash bin of history.

No sane person would get affected by what he teaches and those who do, they do not matter.

Syed sahib i understand perfectly what you are saying, but here is what you are missing retards in Bakistan will follow the sheikh and actually believe the nonsense he is teaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom