What's new

Saudi Arabia's top cleric slams Iran's movie on Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look like indians In this thread know more about Islam than us Muslims.
Posting pictures of an Islamic scholar ans mock him with no shame.
And our Iranian brothers are getting angry of nothing and giving chance to these retards indians spew venom.
He gave his opinion about the movie.dI'd he say kill the movie makers or cast of the movie?
Or he did not have any right to express his opinion.
One Indian poster write in this thread that he didn't know is ok to make portrait of Prophet pbuh.
I will ask Iranian brothers that is ok to make portrait of Prophet pbuh?
Because Indians believe more Iranian than any other person about Islam.

As i understand the face is not shown so whats the fuss???

Saudi television itself produced OMAR(RA) series.....I have watched it and there are many scenes where the presence of Prophet (SAW) is depicted not through showing his face but through a camera angle.

The Message released in 1977 depicting the life of the Prophet(SAW) used the same technique and was well received....people need to get themselves informed before forming opinions.

Shias like to make pictures of Imam Hussain and hang it all over their places of worship as if they saw him with their own eyes. It wouldnt surprise me if they are to do the same with Prophet Muhammad.
Do you have rocks inside your head or a bag of pehen? I said they haven't depicted Mohamad in the movie. What are you bitching about?

He gave his opinion about the movie.dI'd he say kill the movie makers or cast of the movie?
Or he did not have any right to express his opinion.

Actually what he said was irresponsible and dangerous.

Let's repeat it again,

"
“This is an obscene work… It is a distortion of Islam,” Saudi Arabia’s Grand Mufti Abdulaziz al-Sheikh told Al-Hayat newspaper. “It is a hostile act against Islam.

“This is a mockery of the prophet and a degradation of his status,” he said."

Clerics like him should be very careful what they say. Some idiot is going to listen to him and because he is being told its a hostile act against Islam and that its a mockery of the prophet, he will take extreme and violent actions.

And then when that idiot blows up a cinema full of innocent people, this same mufti will say that he condemns the attack and such actions are not the real Islam, ignoring the fact that it was Islamic leaders like him that puts such seeds in young followers minds.

this guy ?
mufti-al-shaikh.jpg

No wonder he is pissed off.. The poor bugger can only see half on the acreen

Boo Hoo... So much outrage for a movie where they did not even show the face. Get over it. Have heard there is an Indian connection to it : A.R. Rahman .. is this true..?

If western countries make movie like this just to show the culture then what will be your reaction?

It is better to stop distorting words. The fuss is about the content shown in the film. I havent seen the movie so cannot comment. But There seems to be something in the movie that seems to have triggered the comments.

Showing the prophet's face or anyone else's is a completely different subject and not under discussion. It is the Iranians who are making an excuse that the movie doesnt show the face of the prophet which is not even commented on.

It is better to stop distorting words. The fuss is about the content shown in the film. I havent seen the movie so cannot comment. But There seems to be something in the movie that seems to have triggered the comments.

You say since you haven't seen the movie, you can't comment. That's a sign of intelligence. Do you think the cleric is the same way? He hasn't seen the film, so why is he saying its a mockery of the prophet and hostile against Islam? If the content has problems, then why doesn't he explains which contents?

He is making a blank, overall attack on a film with unintelligent, idiotic comments, without seeing it. I will repeat, such comments are extremely irresponsible and dangerous. Older Islamic leaders need to carefully choose their words because it will have a huge effect on young followers .

Neither have you mentioned to have seen the movie which you seem to be defending. We dont know that if the cleric has seen the movie or not. But the statements should be in a lot more detail as to why and how.

Unsure how to absorb this however , I imagine its just a informative movie about life of prophet
can't comment with out seeing the movie

Last edited:

You are posting photos of an almost 80 year old blind cleric who has moreover suffered from health issues since his childhood to make a point?

Are those two random Iranian "politicians" beauty queens?
360_iranian_women_0519.jpg

Or what about this random Mullah?

All 4 won't ever win a beauty contest (to be polite) but that should not be used as an argument against them per se.

In Sunni Islam it is forbidden to depict Prophet Muhammad (saws) but in this movie the back of his head is shown according to this source below.

Iran film portrays the Prophet Muhammad, drawing criticism | Daily Mail Online

This is not the only criticism aimed. Apparently Islamic historians have criticized this movie due to inaccurate historical portrayals.

Anyway I don't get a fuss about a 40 million dollar movie (lol) that they took 7 years to make making it the most expensive film ever in their history. I mean an Arab director Mustafa Akkad already made the most famous movie about Prophet Muhammad (saws) to date almost 40 years ago and the Omar Series made by Qatar and KSA were an enormous success too which I don't think that this movie will ever reach. It seems that they think that they have discovered the holy grail.

Anyway my personal opinion is that people can do whatever they want to. If the movie is crap, then simply don't watch it. If it against all odds is decent then do so.

What has this to do with anything in this thread let alone KSA or the Grand Mufti? Has the Grand Mufti ever made statements that support killings of innocents? If so you should educate us.

You should not confuse your terror Mullah's (that rule an entire country) that actively support terror proxies on the entire planet with your random Muslim cleric. That moreover an almost 80 year old blind cleric.

Iran and state-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is not your local Hezbollah/IRGC recruiting center.

With your views I don't get why the UAE has not deported your asss a long time ago.

Last edited:
we are debating about the film which we have not seen yet. i think we should comment about which that we have complete information. i saw this film yesterday. it has not showed the face of the prophet Muhammad. this film is showing the actual Contrary to what the enemies of Islam, especially USA and Zionist Regime, are being touted. this film will united us against the Islam enemy and help to revoke the map of Islam enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom