What's new

Saudi Arabia's top cleric slams Iran's movie on Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can not watch the movie either.

The Saudi grand Mufti is clinically blind and incapable of seeing anything:

215324.jpg

Through his words I understood that his heart might be blind too.

If anyone wants to take his 'Islam' from mouth of a blind Saudi mufti who has preached hate for years, then they are welcome not to watch the movie, no one is asking them to watch it.

The hysteric reaction for this movie (which does not depict prophet's face even for a second) shows that all judgment from so called Sunni scholars are based on sectarian hatred and their usual lying.

Saudis don't even have cinemas, and now a blind Mufti thinks he can talk about a movie he practically can't watch because he is blind and don't have access to cinemas. No one really gives a crap what this guy says.

If you don't want to watch it, don't watch it (in fear that it may 'hurt' your Islam), no need to tear yourself apart. Those who want to watch it, will do so.

The first pic that comes to my mind after seeing all those fanatic 'scholars' who haven't watched the movie, but let themselves to 'takfir' it, only because Iran produced it:

1ba5a02636b23c5538b60b5f42f7cb3f.jpg

To unbiased people. Look at this quote from the mufti and tell me which country is spreading sectarianism and hate among Muslims,

“This is a Magian film and a hostile work against Islam,” Sheikh Abdulaziz Al-Asheikh, who is also head of the Senior Scholars Commission and the Ifta Council, told Al-Hayat newspaper on Wednesday.

using Allahs and Muhammads name while blowing yourself killing innocents even bombing mosques is okay??? but making a movie about Muhammads life to show Islam in a fair light is wrong :pop:

Pretty much sums up the mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom