What's new

Saudi Arabian child rapist in Nevada

Status
Not open for further replies.

iranigirl2

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Nevada judge views video of Saudi Arabia airman's interview by Vegas police in child rape case

A video aired in open court shows a Saudi Arabia air force sergeant telling a Las Vegas police detective he had sex with a 13-year-old boy at a Las Vegas Strip hotel on New Year's Eve.

Mazen Alotaibi (MAH'-zen ah-loh-TAH'-bee) has pleaded not guilty to charges including kidnapping, lewdness and sexual assault of a minor.

Before the 70-minute video was shown Thursday, he rejected a plea deal that would have had him plead guilty to reduced charges.

He would have faced an uncertain sentence of probation or up to 80 years in prison.

The judge says she'll rule soon whether a jury will see Alotaibi admit having physical contact with the boy.

Alotaibi's lawyer argues that Alotaibi didn't understand that he had a right to not answer police questions.

Read more: Nevada judge views video of Saudi Arabia airman's interview by Vegas police in child rape case | Fox News

What the heck, so? Why are you posting local news on a military related forum? Child rapists are everywhere and it's unfortunate. But, you clearly seem like you posted this because he's Saudi Arabian. What's the point?

What the heck, so? Why are you posting local news on a military related forum? Child rapists are everywhere and it's unfortunate. But, you clearly seem like you posted this because he's Saudi Arabian. What's the point?

This is directly related to Saudi Arabia's military.

The child rapists is a Saudi Arabian air force sergeant.

It's a counter propaganda for these threads.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle-east-africa/268458-jail-lashes-iran-actress.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle-east-africa/268457-iran-three-prisoners-sentenced-hand-amputation-lashes.html
.This fight is getting uglier every day.
@Yzd Khalifa , I told you it won't look good. it would be nice if this stupid fight ended right here. Both sides should stop making hateful threads about each other. If we don't disagree with each other, at least we can act like a human.

Just stop everything here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, so the guy has not been convicted yet?

In the mean time:

Iranian ambassador to Brazil gropes underage Brazilian girls | #RapeJihad

Germany and Iran argue over sexual harassment | Germany | DW.DE | 10.07.2012

This is directly related to Saudi Arabia's military.

The child rapists is a Saudi Arabian air force sergeant.

And the pervs I posted are directly related to Iranian regime, shall I move to posting news about the big one? :D

You have to stop posting such threads my friend, and I'll help you stop.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle-east-africa/268458-jail-lashes-iran-actress.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle-east-africa/268457-iran-three-prisoners-sentenced-hand-amputation-lashes.html
@Yzd Khalifa , I told you it won't look good. it would be nice if this stupid fight ended right here. Both sides should stop making hateful threads about each other. If we don't disagree with each other, at least we can act like a human.

Oh okay I see now and I agree with you, this is childish and I can't believe Saudi Arabians and Iranians go at each other in this fashion. The US pitched them against each other and the people fell for it right away. Now, israel doesn't need to worry about the palestinian cause. It's largely going to be ignored and they will get away with things as it seems the whole Muslim and arabic world has turned into sectarian and religious conflict.

At least I don't post a two year old news like pathetic attempt by Yzd Khalifa.

A counter thread? :lol: I love seeing people turning too defensive.

I take your opinion into my consideration though, since I like the attitude you've been demonstrating over the last few weeks.

Nothing is pathetic, but sometimes people should be pinched every once in a while :lol:
Here is the article, it was written a few days ago honey ;)

At least I don't post a two year old news like pathetic attempt by Yzd Khalifa.

The Saudi-Iranian tensions have nothing to do with the West, it is more like of a Cold War, but I agree with you to some extent. The newly elected Iranian president had promised that he's going to seek better relations with us, all what we need to do is wait and see :angel:
Oh okay I see now and I agree with you, this is childish and I can't believe Saudi Arabians and Iranians go at each other in this fashion. The US pitched them against each other and the people fell for it right away. Now, israel doesn't need to worry about the palestinian cause. It's largely going to be ignored and they will get away with things as it seems the whole Muslim and arabic world has turned into sectarian and religious conflict.

well i would agree somewhat

but some people here make topics about their genetic lines
or about fake muslim pagan safavid turk from planet mars

a lot of topics are not related to military anyway

The Saudi-Iranian tensions have nothing to do with the West, it is more like of a Cold War, but I agree with you to some extent. The newly elected Iranian president had promised that he's going to seek better relations with us, all what we need to do is wait and see :angel:
hopefully the big master won't make trouble to the promises of the new president
but yes the reformist line is clearly diplomacy, normalized relations at least (even for him being a very soft reformist)

what is doing exactly USA to put each other in a "cold war"?

Before I get started, please if you don't like what I'm about to say, then please don't troll as I'm being very serious.
hopefully the big master won't make trouble to the promises of the new president
but yes the reformist line is clearly diplomacy, normalized relations at least (even for him being a very soft reformist)

Correct Prof, Usually, we never really had much of tensions when the Reformists, Centralists, and moderates get into the office in Iran. The REAL tensions took place during Khomini's days, and with the hard-liners like Nejad - I don't like him and as far as my knowledge is concerned, many Iranians hate him -

So, at any rate, this guy had expressed the needs to seek better relations with KSA, stating it many times, I'm looking forward to seeing actions being taking by both sides. KSA can give a better deal to Iran than the West, the very least thing I wish to see is the US bombing Iran's nuclear infrastructure, this isn't just about what the consequences would look like for KSA, but the whole ME will set on fire.

what is doing exactly USA to put each other in a "cold war"?

No, this Cold War is being fought by proxies of both side, the US would slightly be indifferent toward what might happen between both of KSA and Iran.

The whole issue is based on a historic dispute, and a racial rivalry.

Look at your own link again 'honey' and open your eyes, the article is posted on October 11th 2011. ;)

You will want to check this pic out, as you can see, the article appeared to be published in Jul 2013 not in Oct 2011, but if you open the link you can see the date is different than what it appears to be shown on the pic. But I see what you mean.. :-)

This is wrong on so many levels!

"I didn't force him," Alotaibi told police. "He wanted weed. He wanted money. You have to understand my situation. I drank too much."

Saudi airman rejects plea deal in Vegas child rape | UTSanDiego.com

:eek:

To be honest I'm amazed how he managed to live this long considering the Nevadans' love for the middle-easterners and in particular Arabs! :woot:

And to be brutally honest, when it comes to rape, the mullahs are known for their barbaric acts :lol: such as this
Graphic/ alleged raped prisoners in Kahrizak Prison - Iran Tehran - YouTube
This is wrong on so many levels!

"I didn't force him," Alotaibi told police. "He wanted weed. He wanted money. You have to understand my situation. I drank too much."

Saudi airman rejects plea deal in Vegas child rape | UTSanDiego.com

:eek:

To be honest I'm amazed how he managed to live this long considering the Nevadans' love for the middle-easterners and in particular Arabs! :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom