What's new

Sergeant in Saudi Arabia’s air force jailed in Vegas on child rape charges

Even though this has nothing to do with the stuff I've posted,Why don't you do a google trend search and find out who is leading the pack in this disgusting behaviour.

1. You said it is result of only Sexual Segregation which is wrong, You generalized specific community as it's not happening anywhere else. So, the stuff is 100% related to debunk your brain fart

2. Use Google and check who is producing and making that stuff available and then come here to explain what is more disgusting.

1. You said it is result of only Sexual Segregation which is wrong, You generalized specific community as it's not happening anywhere else. So, the stuff is 100% related to debunk your brain fart

2. Use Google and check who is producing and making that stuff available and then come here to explain what is more disgusting.

I never said this only happens because of sexual segregation.Its your own brain fart.I only said its an unhealthy healthy practice.Genders are meant to mix freely that's the natural way.This is an un natural behaviour.

In the past few years many reports surfaced of how rampant the child sexual abuse in Saudi Arabia is .One study conducted in Saudi Arabia by Dr. Nura Al-Suwaiyan, director of the family safety program at the National Guard Hospital, revealed one in four children is abused in the Kingdom.This clearly shows that children are far more likely to be molested in the Kingdom than in the United States!.I know that such a result will shock many of us who believe that we are living in utopia, while American society is devoid of any ethical values. These people will reject the results of these studies or at least doubt the credibility of the researchers. They are dreaming. They are determined to provide a picture of our society as one that is completely flawless.The real reason for such cases are repression of sexuality, and extreme gender apartheid.In other words, for much the same reasons as the Catholic sex abuse scandals.

How ever this report was quickly covered up by Saudi Govt.But I find this case very similar to the double standards of 19th-century Victorian Britain, where the outward appearance of dignity and prudishness camouflaged an extreme prevalence of sexual and moral depravity behind closed doors.I agree this thing happens in all around the world India is no different either,but the difference is how we deal with it.

BTW,most these content comes from developing countries like Thailand etc.

Perhaps , he was just following the footsteps of the House of Saud and a couple thousand princes and princesses with fancy names after all ! Some time ago , the grandson of the present King of KSA was caught in England for assaulting and killing his slave who happened to be his " male partner " ...

Back
Top Bottom