What's new

Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

As a matter of fact, In terms of the Typhoons and the Tornados, the Saudi-based BAE is doing a great job, as well as, Al-Slam project for the F-15s.
no matter how much equipment you have if you dont have a supporting industry to complement it then its just very expensive equipment that when a screw is missing will sit on the lawn and do nothing .

our most powerful asset is the minds that are able to create an arms industry to support our local needs based on an strategic outlook put down to serve the country for generations . this would be ever evolving and ever changing flexible enough to cope with any changed that might might rise as a potential threat

Everything is on the right track.

As a matter of fact, In terms of the Typhoons and the Tornados, the Saudi-based BAE is doing a great job, as well as, Al-Slam project for the F-15s.

Everything is on the right track.

I worked for alsalam company for several years and I can tell NOTHING is on the right track . we were suppose to assemble 48 typhoons in saudi arabia but due to failings from both alsalam and BAE that never materialized . the government puts so much resources and hopes and yet these people who are in charge of these companies never seem to meet the expectation set by they government. its a pity

I can't be sure that you used to work for Al-Salam, but two of my college bodies work in Khobar for the BAE, and they never mentioned anything similar to what you have said.

Anyway, maybe @Mosamania can elaborate on this issue.

I worked for alsalam company for several years and I can tell NOTHING is on the right track . we were suppose to assemble 48 typhoons in saudi arabia but due to failings from both alsalam and BAE that never materialized . the government puts so much resources and hopes and yet these people who are in charge of these companies never seem to meet the expectation set by they government. its a pity

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't be sure that you used to work for Al-Salam, but two of my college bodies work in Khobar for the BAE, and they never mentioned anything similar to what you have said.

Anyway, maybe @Mosamania can elaborate on this issue.

i dont suspect you to be sure or not . the point is i love my country too much not to comment about these people lying and not delivering on the emense chances the government gives them to serve their country . its sad and i hope it changes

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont suspect you to be sure or not . the point is i love my country too much not to comment about these people lying and not delivering on the emense chances the government gives them to serve their country . its sad and i hope it changes

Hopefully, things will get better.

Back
Top Bottom