What's new

Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

Why just 3000? if they want for the training purpose then Pakistan Military is good and even now Arab Military is transforming and is able to train any one for any situation.

No not for training but full time part off their armed forces and they have other soldiers so right now they only need 3000

Heard that UAE is geting 300,000 Colombian soldiers(retired ones)!!!

I would like to ask any senior members that can Saudi Arabia be able to train local Arabs as well as Arabs from Yemen, Oman, Jordan or even from Algeria having ages between 18-20 years and then commission them in UAE military about 500,000 in numbers?

As these will be Arabs on an Arab Land.

Yes, we trained Algerians, Yemenis, and Qararis. The issue is that the UAE is hiring those for training not serving.

968846_647320778612761_239795877_n.jpg

1011528_646441078700731_505769423_n.jpg

Typhoon backseat wave
8665966401_3ba395cba1_b.jpg

8665118012_ddd3b71460_h.jpg

8461087226_e374cd402c_z.jpg

Can I get one Tornado plz? :toast_sign:

Hadn't the Tornados been flown over in Jordan during the Saudi-Jordanian military drills?

It was reported that KSA is going to take care of the modernization of the Jordian Air Force, I heard that Jordan prefers the EuroFighters over other Aircrafts, right?

Well, I think Jordan should go after the SAAB Griepn 39.

Hadn't the Tornados been flown over in Jordan during the Saudi-Jordanian military drills?

It was reported that KSA is going to take care of the modernization of the Jordian Air Force, I heard that Jordan prefers the EuroFighters over other Aircrafts, right?

Well, I think Jordan should go after the SAAB Griepn 39.

We would get Typhoons if we had enough money, but as for now we are keeping a balance in getting the most effective and economic aircraft which is F-16 MLU.

I think these Egyptian pilots have something nefarious in mind :sniper::sniper::lol:

971034_507667492645749_2056679489_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Jordan has the money to go after such Aircrafts, but don't forget the Syrian crisis.

Plus Jordan is our babe :yay:
@BLACKEAGLE

Why not the SAAB 39 =\?

No we don't have the money Yzd. Saudi Arabia has always been a true brotherly country, but we didn't receive enough help to cover the urgent expenses in the last two years, we even borrowed $2 bn from the IMF. We lost $4 bn alone from Egyptian gas, after we received $2 bn from the KSA around 2010.

SAAB 39 is pricey and less capable than it's counterparts in terms of armament and specifications. Not to mention the logistical part as we haven't had Swedish fighters.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's exactly what I'm saying. Jordan had been suffering from an economic setback due to the Syrian crisis. And Yes, frankly KSA isn't doing much in support of Jordan these days.
No we don't have the money Yzd. Saudi Arabia has always been a true brotherly country, but we didn't receive enough help to cover the urgent expenses in the last two years, we even borrowed $2 bn from the IMF. We lost $4 bn alone from Egyptian gas, after we received $2 bn from the KSA around 2010.

SAAB 39 is pricey and less capable than it's counterparts in terms of armament and specifications. Not to mention the logistical part as we haven't had Swedish fighters.

Back
Top Bottom