What's new

Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

I am fine mate.BTW,will you be laughing like this when you see the operated F-313?probably by the end of Persian year?

Sure man, go for it. Making take off is one thing, making it combat operable is another thing entirely.

So yeah well see what this midget can do, by the way fire the paint job guy in the unveiling the finish was just horrid.

Sure man, go for it. Making take off is one thing, making it combat operable is another thing entirely.

So yeah well see what this midget can do, by the way fire the paint job guy in the unveiling the finish was just horrid.

no one can make mock-up models better than Americans.remember JSF unveiling?
F-35-Santa-Hat-Front-2012.jpg

anyway,imagine the combat-ready F_313.what will you do then?:omghaha:

no one can make mock-up models better than Americans.remember JSF unveiling?
F-35-Santa-Hat-Front-2012.jpg

anyway,imagine the combat-ready F_313.what will you do then?:omghaha:

I will laugh, and then I will laugh some more.

Good luck with the whole Qaher thing, live in your very own fantasy world in the mean time ill just keep you guys up to date with our deliveries of Typhoons and F-15SA.

Oh and by the way this was the JSF unvieling:

jsf-unveiled-380x253-ts300.jpg

JSF_photo26_29962.jpg

110826-f-oc707-000.jpg

Stop making lies to make yourselves feel better for a starters.

The picture you posted is done by the Norwegian Air Force students for Christmas. :lol: cool guys

Last edited by a moderator:
Didnt you hear/read?
Pakistan targeting Turkey with a ballistic missile full of Pakistani mangoes,if you dont believe me ask @Armstrong.
I dont think any sane person would take that article serious.

On dear! How long will these missiles take to get to Pakistan? :ashamed:

Didnt you hear/read?
Pakistan targeting Turkey with a ballistic missile full of Pakistani mangoes,if you dont believe me ask @Armstrong.
I dont think any sane person would take that article serious.

Those Pakistani Mangoes are the bomb, hope u guys get to taste them soon.

Heard that UAE is geting 300,000 Colombian soldiers(retired ones)!!!

I would like to ask any senior members that can Saudi Arabia be able to train local Arabs as well as Arabs from Yemen, Oman, Jordan or even from Algeria having ages between 18-20 years and then commission them in UAE military about 500,000 in numbers?

As these will be Arabs on an Arab Land.

Heard that UAE is geting 300,000 Colombian soldiers(retired ones)!!!

I would like to ask any senior members that can Saudi Arabia be able to train local Arabs as well as Arabs from Yemen, Oman, Jordan or even from Algeria having ages between 18-20 years and then commission them in UAE military about 500,000 in numbers?

As these will be Arabs on an Arab Land.
For god sake uae is getting 3000 not 300000 and use has total armed forces off 50000

For god sake uae is getting 3000 not 300000 and use has total armed forces off 50000

Why just 3000? if they want for the training purpose then Pakistan Military is good and even now Arab Military is transforming and is able to train any one for any situation.

Back
Top Bottom