What's new

Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

@anonymus

Small problem with this arrangement.

China uses Russian engines to power it's Aircraft ( Including jf-17) and would require NOC from Russia to supply Saudis with anything.

Also the homemade WS-17 Engine of china is problematic as it need to be changed after every 500 hour compared to 3000 hrs for a russian engine.

Sadly, the problem is with the engine, and KSA never had a good relations with Russia for obvious reasons.

Iran could construct AC. Making something has never been a issue with Iran. The point is how effective it would be?

Going by the precedence, they are going to weld a deck on a container ship and call it a day.

Do you believe that you may face a genuine AC threat from Iran some day?

Barring to every military equipment Iran produces, only their North-Korean missiles could be used against KSA, However, Countermeasures had already be taken to reduce the damage as much as possible. So Yes, I hear you, but KSA's objective is to expand its military to cope up with any threat like piracy, terrorism, and all.

I don't consider Iran to be a real threat to KSA, they never had the balls to respond to KSA's retaliation, therefore, I don't believe the mullahs are willing to commit suicide. In 2009, we dealt with their proxy in Yemen till the begged for ceasefire. Similarly, in 2011 we went to Bahrain to restore law and order, many Hezbollah operatives were later identified and being deported.

BTW, I'm a %100 sure that you've seen Iranian members here dreaming about doing this and that. But what you don't seem to know is that everything being said here is %20 of what their mullahs say, maybe that's why India among other nations chose to cut their oil imports from Tehran.

Last edited by a moderator:
BN2HbX6CMAI1lw_.jpg:large

BN2AACJCYAAYT7L.jpg:large

BOBEJZoCQAARSrJ.jpg:large

BOBKrVuCIAACh4g.jpg:large

BOBMKtSCcAAx17D.jpg:large

BOBU-a2CEAEXsz6.jpg:large

Your uncle is more like of a hulk, huh?

Yes, he's an African Saudi, we do have many of them, generally, they're nice people.

Yeah.. hes pretty big (and weighs like 130 kgs or something)... also by african saudi... are they zanji people?

You should meet my uncles... 5 out of 6 are above 6"4.... the tallest in 6"7".... :lol....

Also can you tell me is the black guy a negro(no offence) ot arab?

Yeah.. hes pretty big (and weighs like 130 kgs or something)... also by african saudi... are they zanji people?

Bro, those words are insulting, just call them black people. And yes, there are Arab black people.

Bro, those words are insulting, just call them black people. And yes, there are Arab black people.

My apologies brother... just a lil drunk and stupid! :tdown:.....

I dnt hate nobody... we also have black people in our army... and one of the soldiers standing on guard on the garrisons main gate is also black.... hell even made a frnd from Nigeria(capt in nigerian army)... when my father was posted as an instructor at Arty School!.....

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom