What's new

Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

Last edited by a moderator:
This video was recorded last year when our Pakistani civilian friends were severely suffering the aftermath of the flood. It took place in Ramdan.
Saudi civil defense in Pakistan

KSA sent three-division rescue units ; the first was from the MOI Firefight dept, the second came from the SNG, and the last was from the RSAF.

@Aeronaut @KingMamba93 @Armstrong @Imran Khan @Rusty @Zarvan
@DESERT FIGHTER @faujiHistorian

Id like to thank every country tht helped us in hard times... and hope one day we could repay you back... Inshallah..

And we feel ashamed..

Sorry man. But personally, as a Saudi Arabian I don't think there is anything to be ashamed of at all.

For a country like Pakistan, which had been nothing but very nice to us, I think it's unethical if KSA chose not to help Pakistan. Pakistanis contribution to KSA is undeniable whatsoever, you name it from the development of KSA's infrastructure and beyond to medicine ,higher education, and military cooperation. Therefore, Pakistan is no cheap to us, period.

Sorry man. But personally, as a Saudi Arabian I don't think there is anything to be ashamed of at all.

For a country like Pakistan, which had been nothing but very nice to us, I think it's unethical if KSA chose not to help Pakistan. Pakistanis contribution to KSA is undeniable whatsoever, you name it from the development of KSA's infrastructure and beyond to medicine ,higher education, and military cooperation. Therefore, Pakistan is no cheap to us, period.

You might be right.. but its a shame for us... and i swear to God.... brother.... it makes me sad.

But getting AID or Zakat cant be justified....

You might be right.. but its a shame for us... and i swear to God.... brother.... it makes me sad.
But getting AID or Zakat cant be justified

Tbqh, I don't know what to say as I happen to have an affection to Pakistan, I see each and everything justifiable. I only wish to see Gwadar Port being built as soon as possible. Pakistan trade volume with the GCC exceeds $13 billion. If we get Gwadar seaport in order, Pakistan's economy will be boosted drastically. Consequently, As soon as we get Gward in order, it will allow us to build up oil/gas pipelines which can reach to the PRC as well. As a result, this will benefit Pakistan to come up with economic-energy alternatives.

There are parameters of which they determine who gets Zakat, which means that Zakat will reach to the hand of needy people. The needy people aren't you and me, these are the ones who can't find anything to eat, after all what is the point of Zakat? Pakistan itself helped nations like Afghnaitsan, Palestine, and Bangladesh, which also means that Pakistan was nice to them. Do you know what really make me sad?

I get angry everytime when President Karazy bad-mouths the country that hosted millions of his people out of nothing but courtesy, Pakistan even nationalized 100s of thousands of Afghans. And yet he had the audacity to bash Pakistan. In my own people, and sorry if turned out to people a little bit exterme, Karazy doesn't deserve to live.

Our affection for Saudi Arabia is on many levels and it is no secret that Pakistanis feel close to KSA because of the Holiest cities of Makkah and Medina. But even outside of religious fervor, Pakistanis have been close to the kings of KSA, as well the ordinary people of KSA. I am of an age who remembers Malik Faisal bin Abdul Aziz who was so popular in Pakistan that there was not a single politician in Pakistan who had even 10% of that popularity.

King Faisal was probably the most Popular person in Pakistan in the 50's 60's and 70's. When he was assassinated, grown men cried in Pakistan. That relationship between KSA and Pakistan can never be forgotten.

well he had no bad intension i guess , he just tried to say as a muslim brother
And we feel ashamed..

according to sunnah one muslim is another muslim's brother.well every person can't be rich.if another muslim brother want to help his poor brother nothing wrong with it.dont keep ego.allah doesn't like it.jakat is justified.its one of the fifth symbom of islam.you can't deny it

But getting AID or Zakat cant be justified....

i think you are one of the kind person from KSA.there are many poor bangladeshi people work in saudi.they are helpless and tortured. try to help them as they are your muslim brother.even they are so poor.allah give saudi welth. its a blessings. but other poor muslims are so blessed by allah too and allah see us all equaly.if possible help them:), i feel no shame but will be happy if i see one good person helping another poor his brother :)thats true muslim brotherhood
Tbqh, I don't know what to say as I happen to have an affection to Pakistan, I see each and everything justifiable. I only wish to see Gwadar Port being built as soon as possible. Pakistan trade volume with the GCC exceeds $13 billion. If we get Gwadar seaport in order, Pakistan's economy will be boosted drastically. Consequently, As soon as we get Gward in order, it will allow us to build up oil/gas pipelines which can reach to the PRC as well. As a result, this will benefit Pakistan to come up with economic-energy alternatives.

There are parameters of which they determine who gets Zakat, which means that Zakat will reach to the hand of needy people. The needy people aren't you and me, these are the ones who can't find anything to eat, after all what is the point of Zakat? Pakistan itself helped nations like Afghnaitsan, Palestine, and Bangladesh, which also means that Pakistan was nice to them. Do you know what really make me sad?

I get angry everytime when President Karazy bad-mouths the country that hosted millions of his people out of nothing but courtesy, Pakistan even nationalized 100s of thousands of Afghans. And yet he had the audacity to bash Pakistan. In my own people, and sorry if turned out to people a little bit exterme, Karazy doesn't deserve to live.

@Yzd Khalifa I asked you about Ramadan in Saudi Arabia in another post please answer

so you mean ur rookie pilots fly f15 and ef2000, what about ur ace pilots r they flying panavia tornados?? decending orders promotion for ur ace pilots?:P

RSAF assigned fresh pilots straight out of flying academy to the Typhoons. This way they will focus on the typhoons more. And we have pilots that finished 3000 hours on the F-15s. Maybe to would like to go and teach the RSAF how they run their own force??

@Yzd Khalifa I asked you about Ramadan in Saudi Arabia in another post please answer

Since our population is purly Islamic, Ramadan in KSA is different than any other country in the world.

Here are some videos for you Sir.
Ramadan Nights in Saudi Arabia - YouTube

i think you are one of the kind person from KSA.there are many poor bangladeshi people work in saudi.they are helpless and tortured. try to help them as they are your muslim brother.even they are so poor.allah give saudi welth. its a blessings. but other poor muslims are so blessed by allah too and allah see us all equaly.if possible help them:), i feel no shame but will be happy if i see one good person helping another poor his brother :)thats true muslim brotherhood

Yes, I'll try my best Sir.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom