What's new

Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

@Imran Khan

I'm not @Mosamania :/

I was trying to say that it is highly unlikely that the PAF leaked any sort of information.

W O R D :sniper:

ok dear tell me now how you blamed PAF did alan told you abut source of info ??????? contact him he is not stealth and then blame PAF . paf is doing exersices since 1948 and joinging friends in wars since 60 years ago . how can you blame that guys ? do you know YZD they didn't write an single article of many wars which they fight and shot down enemy also ? for hell sake they are not big mouth .

Last edited by a moderator:
ok dear tell me now how you blamed PAF did alan told you abut source of info ??????? contact him he is not stealth and then blame PAF . paf is doing exersices since 1948 and joinging friends in wars since 60 years ago . how can you blame that guys ? do you know YZD they didn't write an single article of many wars which they fight and shot down enemy also ? for hell sake they are not big mouth .

Brother, please try to understand my point of view. As I stated earlier in the last two posts Sir, it is highly unlikely that the PAF was leaking a single word of a piece of information to this guy. That's what I have been saying.

Saudi Typhoon's avonics system including IRST is a bit more advanced over F-16 MLU, though Saudi had tremendous experiences in F-15s for long times, I don't get it we defeated both Typhoon and F-15s. Not just Saudi exercise, PAF's mid-verison F-16 also had to beat Italian Typhoons in Anatolian Eagle two years ago. It tell us alot things about experiences since Typhoon is almost four years in Saudi airbases after purchase them in 2009-2010. I think, Saudis are slow learner and it would take about 15 years to get fully understand cockpits systems.

Same way we didn't allow rookies to scramble new advanced F-16 Block 52.

Are you trying to put one of the greatest Air Force in the world in par with a modest one? PAF had been whopping A$$es for ages, while the RSAF had only involved in two conflict.

Are you trying to put one of the greatest Air Force in the world in par with a modest one? PAF had been whopping A$$es for ages, while the RSAF had only involved in two conflict.

Oh come on stop it....are you going to make me cry, brother ? :cray:

To clarify, it is not PAF giving sh!t information to Alan. Alan said according to his credible reliable source or from other countries counterparts for observing dogfights, he had strong networks with many officers including US and Europe. It is understood Arabs naturally would defend themselves from strong criticisms, and can't put their eyes straight forward.

See Tweets for your sake or keep deny.

To clarify, it is not PAF giving sh!t information to Alan. Alan said according to his credible reliable source or from other countries counterparts for observing dogfights, he had strong networks with many officers including US and Europe. It is understood Arabs naturally would defend themselves from strong criticisms, and can't put their eyes straight forward.

See Tweets for your sake or keep deny.

Raptor, I think you lost your temper.

What I'm trying to say is that how come this guy knew while the PAF is known for its professionalism, therefore, it's most likely impossible that someone in the PAF - as he Alan claimed - will leak a thing.

Aside from that, I don't know what's your problem with the Arabs = /

Oh come on stop it....are you going to make me cry, brother ? :cray:

Well, that's the truth. The RSAF was involved in 2 wars, while Pakistan involved in 6 at least. In conclusion, the PAF has got to be strong than the RSAF. However, those who operate the F-15s as well as the Tornados are bad A$$es :devil:

mosa and Saudis i meet PN after every war game in Saudi did i ever posted abut PN and SAUDI navy news ? in fact they said noting abut war game try to understand . its just a news

I know people in the RSN ;), they told me many things BTW. LoLz...

so my dear how can you guys blame PAF ????? is not same force join you in battle of Sharurah against Egypt nijran you have today because of sweat and blood of PAF. did ever PAF used word battle of Sharurah????????????????

look at them

national_n3.jpg

5994_545035078873142_1947195253_n.jpg

528606537196.jpg

pafrsafalsaqoorii.jpg

26881.jpg

pafrs1.jpg

Saudi+Airforce.jpg

417910_543826128994037_611596226_n.jpg

normal_APP31-04Karachi.jpg

@Imran Khan

I didn't say a thing bro :cheesy:

i am sick man you are one of three best ever Allies of pakistan man what you think we are trying to gain superiority on you ??? why man ?>??????
go ahead

you were with us on red flag green flag
100811-F-0528C-359.jpg

you were with us on internal pakistani exercises high mark
High-Mark-2005-5-large.jpg

you were with us in taif
603529_545844752125508_349162_n.jpg

and you were with us on tabuk
417910_543826128994037_611596226_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have said before, this is not juveniles playing net ball. Its professionally trained warriors preparing for combat. Winning or Losing in its contemporary sense doesn't apply here. In military exercises losing means learning.

It is not about defeat or victory, rookies are usually pushed in exercises to give them some combat experience, it is totally understandable and much more favored for that to happen, to teach the rookies from their mistakes. It is an exercise not a competition, however this information is confedential, and to release suggest lack of professionalism from PAF.

so you mean ur rookie pilots fly f15 and ef2000, what about ur ace pilots r they flying panavia tornados?? decending orders promotion for ur ace pilots?:P

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom