What's new

Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

Avibras_ASTROS-II_SS-30.JPEG

Sir in second picture is that a real Tank or a model ? but still good thing and please post the pictures of MRLs Saudi Army use

This is the M1A2S. A Saudi designed upgrade for the M1A2 Tank. Currently 56 M1A2s will be upgraded in the US the rest will go through this upgrade in KSA, Saudi made electronics and equipment will be installed in the tank.

images

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

images

images

images

_1525374_astro2-web-150.jpg

File:Avibras_ASTROS-II_SS-30.JPEG

This is the M1A2S. A Saudi designed upgrade for the M1A2 Tank. Currently 56 M1A2s will be upgraded in the US the rest will go through this upgrade in KSA, Saudi made electronics and equipment will be installed in the tank.

images

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

images

images

images

_1525374_astro2-web-150.jpg

File:Avibras_ASTROS-II_SS-30.JPEG

Nice Sir but why Saudi Army is using only one kind of MRL and by the great Job by Saudi Armed Forces they are really growing stronger by every passing day hope to see submarines added to their naval force soon

^That is some interesting DACT exercise happening. BTW the Hawks aren't flying around,just to have fun...they are very agile and are used as aggressors.

btw they were meant to be airfield defenders* in a war with Russia. Though only with short range sidewinders equipped.

*secondary role to training ofc

Any hi res?

When ever see Typhoons I used to think that Why didn't Saudi Arabia, UAE, Jordan, Oman and even Yemen have joined it in the earlier years of its development along side Basic, Intermediate and Advance Jet trainer programs with EU countries.

I am sure now they are eager to join in. Also I am now thinking(may be wrong, May ALLAH forgive me) that Yemen, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Jordan and UAE should join in with Saudi Arabia for a single Military force.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom