What's new

Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

First of all you think Saudi Army alone exists of 600000 and NG has separate soldiers numbering between 200000 to 300000 are you joking or what @Mosamania needs to come here seriously and by the way what equipment NG is using these days and what new things they are looking forward to get ?

sorry I meant the army not the land forces my bad but yeah that was my own estimation based on my own observation and statistic. Saudi Arabia is center of Islam and the protecter of the two holy sites as you know the threats we are facing are from different angles and growing day by day.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry I meant the army not the land forces my bad but yeah that was my own estimation based on my own observation and statistic. Saudi Arabia is center of Islam and the protecter of the two holy sites as you know the threats we are facing are from different angles and growing day by day.

Okay Sir than me separately the numbers and also the equipment used by SANG and ROYAL Guards I would appreciate that and yes you should have strongest Armed Forces in Muslim world

First of all you think Saudi Army alone exists of 600000 and NG has separate soldiers numbering between 200000 to 300000 are you joking or what @Mosamania needs to come here seriously and by the way what equipment NG is using these days and what new things they are looking forward to get ?

Dont underestimate The NG. They operates high sophisticated weaponry from birds, missiles to LAV. Take a look at the latest add equips from the US only.

Saudi Shopping Spree: A Hardened, Networked National Guard

I am not and I know about their performance in Kuwait war that was really good I was just asking details about their uniform weapons and what they plan to use in future I don't think it is haram to ask that akhi

Lol dont get me wrong Akhi I was talking with very low and respected tone and no its not Haram and you have the right to know and ask. Sorry Akhi again if my use of words has offended you.

Lol dont get me wrong Akhi I was talking with very low and respected tone and no its not Haram and you have the right to know and ask. Sorry Akhi again if my use of words has offended you.

No I would be offended if you would not tell me the details which are at least know in Saudi Arabia I know they use APC some Anti Tank Missiles and Artillery but what are they that I am interested to know and I know for past 10 years you are getting lot of weapons for both your Army and SANG

No I would be offended if you would not tell me the details which are at least know in Saudi Arabia I know they use APC some Anti Tank Missiles and Artillery but what are they that I am interested to know and I know for past 10 years you are getting lot of weapons for both your Army and SANG

Yes brother Sure do. Give me a little time and I will list everything separately for both the army and the NG in details and provide info regarding Al-Saeqah training as well.

Yes brother Sure do. Give me a little time and I will list everything separately for both the army and the NG in details and provide info regarding Al-Saeqah training as well.

Thanks Brother now you have come on the point looking forward for that detail

VVzBr.jpg

138593_1369669690_4863.JPG

Maybe Saudi´s get faster then Turkey ^^

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom