What's new

Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

:pissed: WTF LoL :laugh: come on, what about their frogs? Oh, wait a sec, the French themselves are frogs :rofl: .. You see why am I so excited about it :cheesy:

i am curious to some thing how ever . you have only been on this website 3 months longer than me but you already have almost 5000 posts !! . im here almost 3 month and i only have 75 !!!

how !!

i am curious to some thing how ever . you have only been on this website 3 months longer than me but you already have almost 5000 posts !! . im here almost 3 month and i only have 75 !!!

how !!

I sit on a chair at work for + 8 hours. When there is nothing I have to do for work, I go online. Maybe you live a different lifestyle though :P

Beside, I often get into discussion on international sections in here, obviously, you don't :cheesy:

I sit on a chair at work for + 8 hours. When there is nothing I have to do for work, I go online. Maybe you live a different lifestyle though :P

Beside, I often get into discussion on international boards in here, obviously, you don't :cheesy:

i have a job as well but i rarely have time to scratch my head . makes sense, lately im a late sleeper so i sit bored at night (like these nights ) this is quite enjoyable althought i wish the level of conversation was better in alot of cases.

i have a job as well but i rarely have time to scratch my head . makes sense, lately im a late sleeper so i sit bored at night (like these nights ) this is quite enjoyable althought i wish the level of conversation was better in alot of cases.

Usually, I work at night so :angel:

The level of conversation has never been a problem to me here, I'm very interested in Pakistan overall, politics, international affairs, and economics.

Usually, I work at night so :angel:

The level of conversation has never been a problem to me here, I'm very interested in Pakistan overall, politics, international affairs, and economics.

its funny thought that this website is based and run from the USA lol

im thinking more the lines of exploitation and control

Well, there are many Pakistanis residing in the US as much as Indians and Chinese are. Everybody can run his business there, so to speak.

That's why the US is the only multicultural melting-pot :usflag:

photo-abeinat-9.jpg

:cheers:

13731777.jpg

Back
Top Bottom