Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

Saudi Black Hawk and french special forces .. :D

2012ema_tigre2_007_003.jpg

Saudi black Hawk and French EC725

2012ema_tigre2_007_002.jpg

----------------------

2012ecpa310b006_001.jpg

@Yzd Khalifa

Dude why are you flooding the thread with pics of interior ministry forces?? Yeah they get confused with army a lot but they are NOT army.

If you noticed I don't even lost pictures of the National Guard here, because they are not Saudi Ministry of Defense even though they are an actual army.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did pick the MoI's on purpose since you guys are posting the Mod's :bounce:

@Yzd Khalifa

Dude why are you flooding the thread with pics of interior ministry forces?? Yeah they get confused with army a lot but they are NOT army.

If you noticed I don't even lost pictures of the National Guard here, because they are not Saudi Ministry of Defense even though they are an actual army.

Please do put some pick for the national guard :)

I did pick the MoI's on purpose since you guys are posting the Mod's :bounce:

Please do put some pick for the national guard :)

No this thread is dedicated to the Land Forces, Air Force and Navy of Saudi Arabia. The SANG is neither. And its inclusion will be offtopic unless the thread title changes to incorporate it.
@Aeronaut will you please add "& SANG" to the thread title so we can post pics of the SANG here? so the title should be "Saudi Air Force, Land Forces, Navy & SANG" Thank you.

No this thread is dedicated to the Land Forces, Air Force and Navy of Saudi Arabia. The SANG is neither. And its inclusion will be offtopic unless the thread title changes to incorporate it.
@Aeronaut will you please add "& SANG" to the thread title so we can post pics of the SANG here? so the title should be "Saudi Air Force, Land Forces, Navy & SANG" Thank you.

Fine! Let's ask Aeronaut to change the title boss ;)

Back
Top Bottom