What's new

Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

spy31672_by_saudi6666-d6258x2.jpg

307303_546736615350450_1164981481_n.jpg

@Zarvan

Since you brought the submarines thingy in the other thread, I guess the submarine KSA should go after is the German Type-214!

What do you think about that?

Others
@Arabian Legend @JUBA @al-Hasani @BLACKEAGLE @Mosamania @Aeronaut @Imran Khan

I only think one thing Saudi Arabia has the money they should have best trained Army and Air Force and Navy with best Tanks Fighter Jets Frigates and Submarines and Artillery and helicopters Mr and should have them in really large numbers because off its importance in Ummmah Mr and you should have Army around 300000 and 50000 each for Navy and Air Force
@Yzd Khalifa @Mosamania @Arabian Legend why none of you is posting more pictures of Saudi Forces ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Your suggestion is a bit overstated bro, we do we have to bear all these in massive quantity? :/
I only think one thing Saudi Arabia has the money they should have best trained Army and Air Force and Navy with best Tanks Fighter Jets Frigates and Submarines and Artillery and helicopters Mr and should have them in really large numbers because off its importance in Ummmah Mr and you should have Army around 300000 and 50000 each for Navy and Air Force
@Yzd Khalifa @Mosamania @Arabian Legend why none of you is posting more pictures of Saudi Forces ?

Sure, I will post some later on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your suggestion is a bit overstated bro, we do we have to bear all these in massive quantity? :/

Sure, I will post some later on.
Mr when kufr comes to attack Muslims they come as a whole and if you can afford still you would not build strong and large forces than don't cry when you are defense less against kufr

Mr when kufr comes to attack Muslims they come as a whole and if you can afford still you would not build strong and large forces than don't cry when you are defense less against kufr

Hmmm I see :what:

Iran is the only hostile country to us anyway.

Hmmm I see :what:

Iran is the only hostile country to us anyway.

Man when west would decide to attack you they would suddenly come up with excuse and if you are not prepared than you are history Mr stop living in dreams

Man when west would decide to attack you they would suddenly come up with excuse and if you are not prepared than you are history Mr stop living in dreams

Why would they attack us for not apparent reason, you know?

Why would they attack us for not apparent reason, you know?

First reason you are Muslim that is enough second you have oil third you are also supporter of so called Jihadists and they can make many more reasons one of is Israel is too close to you Man wake up and build your forces in large numbers other wise forces of kufr are never short of creating reasons

Back
Top Bottom