What's new

Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

He was saying that Iranian threat is a bless for Arabs as they are using it as an excuse to accelerate developing home-made sophisticated weapon systems, and that's what they are doing right now.

That is a pretty poor excuse.

So, you (KSA) would want to be going to war (or be at loggerheads) with another major oil producer and a historically important Muslim nation in a volatile zone to develop your country's weapon industry?

There's no denying the fact that backing from some nations gives impetus to the KSA/UAE/Qatar etc to show aggressive posture to Iran.

So, you (KSA) would want to be going to war (or be at loggerheads) with another major oil producer and a historically important Muslim nation in a volatile zone to develop your country's weapon industry?

There's no denying the fact that backing from some nations gives impetus to the KSA/UAE/Qatar etc to show aggressive posture to Iran.

And, it works both ways--

No offence, believe me, I can't help improve comprehension skills my friend. At first, I thought Bubblegum Crisis's poor writing was the reason of your misunderstanding of his post but this time it's your problem, I am not here to teach anybody. Sorry.

Its a shame KSA joining hands with a radically anti islam country,who is also guilty if abusing basic women rights..
The right to decide uf she wants to cover her head or not.

a400111.jpg

717200596600.jpg

photo_1349719639313-1-0.jpg

961528680.jpg

Saudi snipers looking awesome as always.
image_75646587.jpg

4790157-7161330.jpg

As i read these training is for the special forces only, such exercises should be given to land forces as well other branches of the military, it will be very useful.

Back
Top Bottom