What's new

Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

First of all don't try to fool non arabic speakers...

non of these articles say Iran THREATENED TO ATTACK SAUDI ARABIA...
The first article said: Iran is capable of invading SA... which is true.....

Second article is about UAE and it said Iran is willing to destroy any ATTACK ON IRAN... and this is what the article you posted stated
يبدو أن المسؤولين في دولة الإمارات يسيئون استغلال مشاعر الأخوة والصداقة التي نتعامل بها معهم، وإنهم يخطئون إذا ظنوا أن إيران مصابة بالوهن، أن إيران اليوم في أوج قدرتها وقوتها وهي مستعدة لابادة او تدمير أي محاولة للاعتداء عليها".

and these website ARE NOT EVEN RELIABLE.... so again when did Iran threatened to attack SA

Iran is threatning to block the strait of Hormouz plus attacking our oil and residential installations. And I said Hizboullah Al-Hijaz, which carried out terrorist attacks in KsA in the 90s.

Also Al-Qaeda which carried out terrorist attacks from 2003-2006 but were defeated. All of those are direct threats to is.
Saudi Arabia was developing some new industrial and Military cities How much development have taken place to this day ?

First of all don't try to fool non arabic speakers...

non of these articles say Iran THREATENED TO ATTACK SAUDI ARABIA...
The first article said: Iran is capable of invading SA... which is true.....

Second article is about UAE and it said Iran is willing to destroy any ATTACK ON IRAN... and this is what the article you posted stated

and these website ARE NOT EVEN RELIABLE.... so again when did Iran threatened to attack SA

It is a threat. And no Iran and its supporters can only dream of advancing an inch through our borders. They will be obliterated before they even get there.

They are multiple news agencies saying the same thing of something has been actually said. And yes if for instance a Saudi parliament member said "Saudi Arabia is capable f invading syria with ease" then you will count that as a threat.

And trust me I would LOVE to see anybody trying to either invade us or our alies. It should be a lesson to them and all their supporters through history to come.

Saudi Arabia was developing some new industrial and Military cities How much development have taken place to this day ?

Alot has happened. We have some new capabilities that should put our industry on bar with the most advanced in the world.

It is a threat. And no Iran and its supporters can only dream of advancing an inch through our borders. They will be obliterated before they even get there.

They are multiple news agencies saying the same thing of something has been actually said. And yes if for instance a Saudi parliament member said "Saudi Arabia is capable f invading syria with ease" then you will count that as a threat.

And trust me I would LOVE to see anybody trying to either invade us or our alies. It should be a lesson to them and all their supporters through history to come.
:disagree:
whatever.. then every nation is threatening other nations everyday.... because USA can take over half the world.... that mean they are threatening half of the world according to you and your analysis
it's reality.... and again those "news agencies" you are talking about are not reliable ... no news agency every cited them and etc...

:disagree:
whatever.. then every nation is threatening other nations everyday.... because USA can take over half the world.... that mean they are threatening half of the world according to you and your analysis
it's reality.... and again those "news agencies" you are talking about are not reliable ... no news agency every cited them and etc...

Actually yes they did. But I didn't bother to look through endless supply of the same news in google.

And no, if US said "We are capable of invading Syria" for example then that is considered a high level threat, which means the idea is there.

Funny how you believe Iran is capable of even invading its own territory let alone foreign one. Yet this exercise which is what this thread is about clearly shows that Saudi armed forces are capable of conducting foreign operations in far away lands with ease.

Iran is threatning to block the strait of Hormouz plus attacking our oil and residential installations. And I said Hizboullah Al-Hijaz, which carried out terrorist attacks in KsA in the 90s.

Also Al-Qaeda which carried out terrorist attacks from 2003-2006 but were defeated. All of those are direct threats to is.

Bring a proof that Iran threatened to attack Saudi oil complex first.
I laugh out loud when you call Iranians victims of propaganda and then I see your posts.Making a non-existent enemy and suppress your people with its excuse.This tactic is quite popular in Arab regimes.

Anyways. God bless our military. Their progress is simply amazing and mind boggling.

To know we have the capability to deploy in an offensive campaign give me such joy. God bless the men and women of the Saudi Armed force and may they advance from one success to the next.:yahoo:

:azn:

Translation help?

"Google Translate"

Link: Google Translate

Des forces spéciales saoudiennes en Corse

Jeudi 20 Septembre 2012
Jean-Dominique Merchet

Un exercice conjoint des forces spéciales françaises et saoudiennes aura lieu en Corse du 1er au 18 octobre, à partir de la base de Solenzara. Après la montée en puissance, l'exercice proprement dit, (Field tactictal training, en français militaire...) aura lieu du 9 au 18.

Baptisé "Tigre 2", il impliquera des moyens importants, dont plusieurs hélicoptères saoudiens Black Hawk. Tigre 1 avait eu l'an passé en Arabie. Cet exercice du COS est conjoint avec le rendez-vous annuel de la BFST (Brigade des forces spéciales Terre), "Gorgones" qui se déroulait généralement à Caylus (Tarn-et-Garonne). L'an passé, une délégation saoudienne avait assisté à Gorgones, ce qui l'a visiblement convaincue.
Tigre 2 n'est pas un exercice purement terrestre : des moyens de la Marine et de l'Armée de l'air seront également engagés. Discrète, la coopération française avec les forces spéciales du Moyen-Orient est très active, que ce soit avec la Jordanie, le Qatar, les Emirats ou l'Arabie saoudite. Tigre 2 est la première "projection de forces" saoudienne en Europe.

Marianne 2

Relations franco-saoudiennes : exercice conjoint des forces spéciales en Corse

Mise à jour : 20/09/2012 16:38

« Du 1er au 18 octobre 2012 aura lieu un exercice conjoint franco-saoudien sur la base aérienne de Solenzara en Corse. Il mobilisera plus de 1000 militaires français et saoudiens. »

Cet exercice s’inscrit dans le cadre général de l’exercice Gorgones organisé chaque année par la brigade des forces spéciales Terre (BFST). Baptisé Tigre 2, il intègre la dimension interarmées en combinant les trois dimensions « Terre », « Mer » et « Air », sous les ordres du commandement des opérations spéciales (COS).

Tigre 2 devrait permettre la mise en œuvre des savoir-faire propres aux forces spéciales et la mise en commun de procédés spécifiques.

Les éléments français participant à Tigre 2 sont des unités appartenant au COS, dont la BFST: le 1er régiment parachutiste d’infanterie de marine (1er RPIMa), le 13e régiment de dragons parachutistes (13e RDP), le 4e régiment d’hélicoptère forces spéciales (4e RHFS) et des commandos marine, des commandos de l’air et l’escadron de transport Poitou.

Un « VIP Day » aura lieu le 8 octobre sur la base aérienne 126 de Solenzara.

Sources : EMA
Droits : Ministère de la Défense

Relations franco-saoudiennes*: exercice conjoint des forces spéciales en Corse

Army Special Forces Brigade (French: Brigade des Forces Spéciales Terre, BFST)

French Army Special Forces Brigade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Brigade des forces spéciales terre - Wikipédia

Commandement des Opérations Spéciales (COS; "Special Operations Command")

French special forces - COS

Commandement des Opérations Spéciales - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Commandement des opérations spéciales - Wikipédia

:bunny:

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually yes they did. But I didn't bother to look through endless supply of the same news in google.

And no, if US said "We are capable of invading Syria" for example then that is considered a high level threat, which means the idea is there.

Funny how you believe Iran is capable of even invading its own territory let alone foreign one. Yet this exercise which is what this thread is about clearly shows that Saudi armed forces are capable of conducting foreign operations in far away lands with ease.

An airwing of Eurofighters could stop Iranian aggresion but China and persia has long history of friendship

An airwing of Eurofighters could stop Iranian aggresion but China and persia has long history of friendship

What proof do you have of Iranian aggression. All I see is the opposite a nation procuring weapons based on imaginary enemy where as the enemy they think is sitting pretty with no military build up.

What proof do you have of Iranian aggression. All I see is the opposite a nation procuring weapons based on imaginary enemy where as the enemy they think is sitting pretty with no military build up.

Iran is having no military build up?? You do live in planet Earth don't you? And Iran is sitting "Pretty"? Yeah we should all just welcome their missiles with open hands they are carrying care bears not explosives.

Well no matter, wither it is Iran or any other state that dare threaten our peace close to our borders or far (As this exercise demonstrated our ability to deploy troops in almost any part of the earth) they will be utterly destroyed.

Saudi-French joint large scale military Exercise Tiger-2

DSC_00009.jpg

In what is termed to be the biggest foreign deployment of Non-European country in Europe since its inception Saudi Armed forces comprising all of its branches have deployed its troops in The French island of Korsika. The training is to last 2 weeks.

The exercise have showcased KSA's armed forces ability to deploy large number of troops and equipment through great distances successfully. Also it showcased KSA's armed forces readiness to conduct military operations in far away lands without much trouble.

034140923883.jpg

Brig.General Saeed Al-Qahatani. Tasked with overseeing the exercise.
%E2%80%ABDSC_0032%20-%20%D9%86%D8%B3%D8%AE%D8%A9.JPG

DSC_0042.JPG

DSC_0059.JPG

135655142843.jpg

946864612242.jpg

Great i hope these exercises will be useful.

I have an advice to my fellow country men, please don't dignify supporters of the mass murderers of Muslim women, children in syria with replies, they are not even worth it...they are just trolling trying to ruin any good topic, those regimes feel desperate, hopeless and scared, this is reflecting on their supporters literally.

it is just my opinion you can listen to it or disregard it.

Back
Top Bottom