What's new

Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

Saudi Arabia should more such exercises and also plan and do exercises which involve all of their Armed Forces at a single time that will really prepare them for war

do you mean whoever threaten your country??

interest? it doesn't make sense... because this world functions like Business everyone is a rival...

"war is diplomacy by other means" Winston churchel.

A strong military gives any country an edge in diplomacy. And yes threatning our country is considered against our economic and safety interests.

And this is not a defensive exercise, it is an exercise to master offense and deploy troops far away in foreign territory. It is a purely offensive exercise.

"war is diplomacy by other means" Winston churchel.

A strong military gives any country an edge in diplomacy. And yes threatning our country is considered against our economic and safety interests.

no one is threatening Saudi.... in my opinion i see that money should be either spent on the east part of Saudi Arabia... or SA start developing their own jets and such... that's my opinion..

no one is threatening Saudi.... in my opinion i see that money should be either spent on the east part of Saudi Arabia... or SA start developing their own jets and such... that's my opinion..

Actually a lot of forces are threatning us. And a looooot of money is spent on east Saudi Arabia, on fact east Saudi Arabia is the industrial hub of the country. Google Al-Damam, Al-Khardj, Al-Dhahran. See those cities development.

And we are transferring a lot of technology and are building our military industry to be very high tech and potent amd up to date. More and more industries will make themselves available in the next decade and two.

Actually a lot of forces are threatning us. And a looooot of money is spent on east Saudi Arabia, on fact east Saudi Arabia is the industrial hub of the country. Google Al-Damam, Al-Khardj, Al-Dhahran. See those cities development.

And we are transferring a lot of technology and are building our military industry to be very high tech and potent amd up to date. More and more industries will make themselves available in the next decade and two.

Yeah but what about Alqataif and Alwamieyh ??

anyways who is threatening SA?? lol no one is threatened SA at all...

Yeah but what about Alqataif and Alwamieyh ??

anyways who is threatening SA?? lol no one is threatened SA at all...

This is Al-Qataif:

domain-ddc605d7e8.jpg

attachment.php

company_hm_mainimage.jpg

domain-4ab7cf779e.jpg

3120_1189073113.jpg

Development projects in Al-Qatif:
1111258220.jpg

Awwamiyah is a village not a city. And funds are allocated to each Muhafazah based on population. In Saudi Arabia all citizens are equal.

And Iran, Houthis, Mahdi Army, Hizboullah al-Hijaz to name a few.

mhm yes of course, some building that says Alqataif on it then Qataif became a RICH PLACE.... peopl e there want freedom... anyways let's stay on topic ,who is threatening SA?? lol no one is threatened SA at all...

mhm yes of course, some building that says Alqataif on it then Qataif became a RICH PLACE.... peopl e there want freedom... anyways let's stay on topic ,who is threatening SA?? lol no one is threatened SA at all...

The city's economy is very good. And the governemnt's job is to provide a good development, parks, beaches, sanitary, health and civil services conditions for the city. And they are doing that perfectly.

I answered that in previous post.

The city's economy is very good. And the governemnt's job is to provide a good development, parks, beaches, sanitary, health and civil services conditions for the city. And they are doing that perfectly.

I answered that in previous post.

when did Iran and Hezbollah threatened to attack you?? or how can Hezbollah attack you when they have Israel ? :disagree:

when did Iran and Hezbollah threatened to attack you?? or how can Hezbollah attack you when they have Israel ? :disagree:

Iran is threatning to block the strait of Hormouz plus attacking our oil and residential installations. And I said Hizboullah Al-Hijaz, which carried out terrorist attacks in KsA in the 90s.

Also Al-Qaeda which carried out terrorist attacks from 2003-2006 but were defeated. All of those are direct threats to is.

Iran is threatning to block the strait of Hormouz plus attacking our oil and residential installations. And I said Hizboullah Al-Hijaz, which carried out terrorist attacks in KsA in the 90s.

Also Al-Qaeda which carried out terrorist attacks from 2003-2006 but were defeated. All of those are direct threats to is.

when did Iran threaten to attack your oil and residential installations:? i want more info about that do you have a reliable source?

Anyways. God bless our military. Their progress is simply amazing and mind boggling.

To know we have the capability to deploy in an offensive campaign give me such joy. God bless the men and women of the Saudi Armed force and may they advance from one success to the next.:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom