Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

Saudi Typhoons in Toulouse..

2370781.jpg

2367474.jpg

2342550.jpg

2330741.jpg

1598716.jpg

:coffee:

Send some Airbus A380's to our airlines. We need them since our neighbors have them or will get them!

We signed three MoU with France about the procurement of Rafale in 2005, 2007, and 2010.

Personally I DO support this project for the RSNF " Navy " for multiple reasons such as political, militarily, economic, and defense ones. :-)
Rafale for KSA ? :partay:

387563_437295772984103_1632343587_n.jpg

By the way, did you know that France is no longer pursuing the development of 5th generation jet? Instead, they're moving forward to the 6th generation.

@Arabian Legend @Yzd Khalifa @JUBA

Is there any chance of the Americans revoking their decision of not selling U.S. predator and Reaper missile-firing unmanned aircraft?

What is the situation of the Seeker 400? Was the payload 100-150 kg?

It seems that the news went quit. Of course that could be positive news. After all there are also the rumors of a supposed secret CIA drone base in KSA intended for the AQAP.

I am asking mostly due to the possible Houthi threat "reemerging" and also the situation of the UAV technology in KSA. UCAV as well.

How about cooperating with Pakistan on this field? They have their Burraq and they could help with local production on the long run.

Last edited:

Is there any chance of the Americans revoking their decision of not selling U.S. predator and Reaper missile-firing unmanned aircraft?

It seems that the news went quit. Of course that could be positive news. After all there are also the rumors of a supposed secret CIA drone base in KSA intended for the AQAP.

I am asking mostly due to the possible Houthi threat "reemerging" and also the situation of the UAV technology in KSA. UCAV as well.

How about cooperating with Pakistan on this field? They have their Burraq and they could help with local production on the long run.

Saudi Arabia has sealed the border with Yemen and mobilized fully loaded troops into that area along with the RSAF monitors every moving object. And yes we operate a good numbers of surveillance and other armed UAV. Everything is kept in check so no worries.

The US has no bases inside KSA territory that rumors are basically baseless. That area said to be an american drone base is actually Um-Alma7 military airport and is belong to the SANG and also Aramco has access to it.

pict32.jpg

429952905.png

139025159.png

2013-05-18

2013-05-18

286712.jpeg

b12.jpg

279815756017.jpg

Here is the coordination of the Airport.

Bing

Google

The Predator UAVs deal will be signed during Obama's visit to KSA, or maybe a bit later.

Talks have already been held with Boeing and General Dynamics on that to fit in General

The Predator UAVs deal will be signed during Obama's visit to KSA, or maybe a bit later.

Talks have already been held with Boeing and General Dynamics on that to fit in General
Sir then number @Arabian Legend told me of 350000 Saudi Troops are reserve included in this number or not

Back
Top Bottom