Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

57NbN.png

Fx44X.png

JyJFv.png

auPSf.png

6WqOt.png

WCHWI.png

F1cox.png

Now you guys are posting really good pictures and by the way 350000 Army are you including Reserves too in this or they are active troops

May Allah be pleased with you brother. The 35k aren't reserve but active and that doesn't include that 250k NG. The whole of our population is the reserve one. Btw do you have an email?

May Allah be pleased with you brother. The 35k aren't reserve but active and that doesn't include that 250k NG. The whole of our population is the reserve one. Btw do you have an email?
No but I am on facebook and twitter if you don't have any account their make one and than add me these are my accounts brohter
Zarvan Bin Sajid | Facebook facebook
Zarvan Ali (Zarvan3) on Twitter twitter

What are these guys called and what are their numbers ? I mean in whole 350000 how much are these guys and are you planning to give at least some sort of training to which these guys have to other soldiers
@Arabian Legend @Yzd Khalifa @al-Hasani you guys are also on facebook and twitter I think so add and follow me on facebook and twitter

Last edited:
Now thats some Serious gear.

If it were given to me, i could arrange equally similar equipment that looks dashing. At a price point similae to the cost of gear for an SSG personnel ( 20% plus). A little expensive but worth the men in maroon.

Alas i was shot down and never bothered to ask again, screw those sold out gernails ( in this case it was a Col.).

Back
Top Bottom