What's new

Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

Yet nothing that is produced "locally" is comparable to the technology used by the nations I have mentioned and who are our biggest military partners. The government does thankfully not agree with your opinion on this matter and long may it continue. Nor can we trust any non-Arab countries of the ME.

Oh really !

ANKA ve CİRİT ihraç ediliyor!

I mean in terms of technology they are head and shoulders above everyone else. All the Muslim countries that are relatively self-sufficient and (Japan and Korea) base their technology on those countries technologies.

If we were a NATO member that discussion might have been different.

I am only talking about joint ventures from a purely technological perspective.

I don't speak Turkish. Are you a Turk? We import nearly nothing from them for a reason.

Well, that's a option. The recent developments point toward that direction. At least when it comes to Pakistan and Indonesia.

But quite frankly I would prefer such ventures with USA, Germany, UK, France, CHINA etc. but that's not realistic right now. If ever.

thts balloony anyways.. just casual MOUs bs.. i doubt anything solid would come out of those "agreements"... As for myself... i want Pak to work with the Turks..(their corvette program,Gunship) and chinese for bigger naval n aviation projects... dont trust the US or west when it comes with offensive weapons etc...

thts balloony anyways.. just casual MOUs bs.. i doubt anything solid would come out of those "agreements"... As for myself... i want Pak to work with the Turks..(their corvette program,Gunship) and chinese for bigger naval n aviation projects... dont trust the US or west when it comes with offensive weapons etc...

Let's see and hope for the best.

Yes, the Chinese are among my favorites as well. KSA and the GCC as a whole biggest trading partner is China. Might expand that into a closer military cooperation and some ventures of note.

Well, the US, Germany, France and UK are still in the elite of the elite. But being a non-NATO member such close cooperation is not realistic.

This is the Saudi-built Masmak vehicle.

Here is the Saudi-modified Abrams:

625437_516374288415584_1534313694_n.jpg

Pretty much yes.
What is this vehicle ?

Al_Masmak_MRAP_Mine_Resistant_wheeled_Armoured_Personnel_carrier_vehicle_Saudi_Arabia_Defence_Industry_640.jpg

-------------------------------------
Any pics of the M1A2?
@Yzd Khalifa How are you able to build this Anti mine thing because only few countries are able to build it and and is it completely build in Saudi Arabia and by the way please correct Wikipedia because according to you guys only Royal Saudi Army has around 350000 active troops but wikki shows you only have 150000 active troops so change that too and its an impressive thing and has been tests successful @al-Hasani @Arabian Legend

Last edited:
Turkey produces some nice stuff.. indonesia? malaysia.. yeah unless you want those modified FNCs or light ambhibious APCs? they best thing they produce = CASA aircrafts...

CASA/PT Dirgantara made aircraft= joint production....used by USA also. Let's see 2017....and you will know what product that we can produce... inshaALLAH.....many good things is underdevelopment now...... ;)

images

C=Casa, N=Nurtanio (previous PT DI name)
CN 235

Last edited:
CASA/PT Dirgantara made aircraft= joint production....used by USA also. Let's see 2017....and you will know what product that we can produce... inshaALLAH.....many good things is underdevelopment now...... ;)

images

C=Casa, N=Nurtanio (previous PT DI name)
CN 235

Yeah even Pak uses those ... i think 4 of them..

@Indos here is a Pak CASA-235 .. dont know if they bought them from Indonesia or Spain.. (but who cares its yours aswell):

cn-235_casa_takeoff_2.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah even Pak uses those ... i think 4 of them..

@Indos here is a Pak CASA-235 .. dont know if they bought them from Indonesia or Spain.. (but who cares its yours aswell):

View attachment 18952

You bought that plane from us....Asia market for Indonesia (South Korea/Malaysia/UEA/Pakistan etc), Airbus for America and Europe

This is the new one..CN 235 MPA winglet version....(equipped by torpedo and missile)....2 has been delivered to our army
mpabiru+4+copy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom