What's new

Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

@Arabian Legend is right.

We should stick to the Arab countries of which 95% have great relations with us, South East Asia (Indonesia, Malaysia) that we have ancestral, cultural, religious etc. ties with and who are Muslim powers and Pakistan.

That's more than enough when it comes to the Muslim world.

lol lol lol ^ ^

Turkey has the largest military technological advance - R&D and production in all areas - of all Muslim countries in the world and very very very far away.

That is the one and only ‘reality’.

@Bubblegum Crisis

The Arab world, Malaysia, Indonesia and Pakistan is more than enough from the Muslim world.

Outside of it we have the most powerful nations in USA, France, UK, China etc. They all have superior technology by far compared to any Muslim country. We don't need more. We should only buy the best equipment and try to produce it locally on the long run.

Was talking about the Germans :lol:

We got the French anyway or the Brits

@Gabriel92

@Bubblegum Crisis

Outside of it we have the most powerful nations in USA, France, UK, China etc. They all have superior technology by far compared to any Muslim country. We don't need more. We should only buy the best equipment...

:disagree:

Ego oversized. No surprise ! As usual...

Oh, it's true. Only buy ! Buy ! Buy ! Buy ! And buy !(From 600 years now) :mamba:

It's perfectly it.

@Arabian Legend is right.
We should stick to the Arab countries of which 95% have great relations with us, South East Asia (Indonesia, Malaysia) that we have ancestral, cultural, religious etc. ties with and who are Muslim powers and Pakistan.

That's more than enough when it comes to the Muslim world.

do you know what happened to the guys who wanted an islamic unity thingy?

h.jpg

although i dnt like bhutto he destroyed the country..

:disagree:

Ego oversized. No surprise ! As usual...

Oh, it's true. Only buy ! Buy ! Buy ! Buy ! And buy !(From 600 years now) :mamba:

It's perfectly it.

What? That's the reality and everybody knows about it.

As long as we have not become fully self-sufficient in the military sector, which is a long and very difficult process, we should stick to buying the best equipment like we always have done. Why sink lower? No need for that.

You somehow missed my remaining part of the sentence.

"and try to produce it locally on the long run."

do you know what happened to the guys who wanted an islamic unity thingy?

View attachment 18906

although i dnt like bhutto he destroyed the country..

Yeah, all toppled or assassinated. Kind of sad.

As long as we have not become fully self-sufficient in the military sector, which is a long and very difficult process, we should stick to buying the best equipment like we always have done. Why sink lower? No need for that.

Yeah, all toppled or assassinated. Kind of sad.

Arafat,Bhutto,Qaddafi,Faisal etc all murdered..

He's beefing with the Turks not all Muslims :lol:

Nothing to do with Turks or Muslims. Just stating facts.

We are not Ethiopia but KSA. We can buy the best and most expensive weapons. The best ones are not found in our region but in the West. Thus we should continue buying the best of the best until we become fully self-sufficient which is not going to happen in the foreseeable future.

Arafat,Bhutto,Qaddafi,Faisal etc all murdered..

Yeah. Kind of scary to think about.

All military equipment produced by Turkey is NATO level (2014).

And you, you ‘try’ to produce it locally. You try - this is exactly the word - only, again, again, again and again in the wind.

While others will yet further has thousands of kilometers lights. Ego oversized.

Yet nothing that is produced "locally" is comparable to the technology used by the nations I have mentioned and who are our biggest military partners. The government does thankfully not agree with your opinion on this matter and long may it continue. Nor can we trust any non-Arab countries of the ME.

Our Muslim allies should be the Arab world, Indonesia (biggest Muslim economy and one of the best Muslim armies), Malaysia and Pakistan. That's more than enough.

Let's stick to the topic.

Nothing to do with Turks or Muslims. Just stating facts.

We are not Ethiopia but KSA. We can buy the best and most expensive weapons. The best ones are not found in our region but in the West. Thus we should continue buying the best of the best until we become fully self-sufficient which is not going to happen in the foreseeable future.

Yeah. Kind of scary to think about.

Unless you start a prject or something... which frankly you guys are not big fans off... probably coz you can buy stuff? why not jump into joint ventures with friendly countries like Turkey,Pakistan or even the koreans (most of Turkish stuff is of korean origin..or JVs) ?

Would not only provide you a experience but a mature industrial base aswell etc.

Unless you start a prject or something... which frankly you guys are not big fans off... probably coz you can buy stuff? why not jump into joint ventures with friendly countries like Turkey,Pakistan or even the koreans (most of Turkish stuff is of korean origin..or JVs) ?

Would not only provide you a experience but a mature industrial base aswell etc.

Well, that's a option. The recent developments point toward that direction. At least when it comes to Pakistan and Indonesia.

But quite frankly I would prefer such ventures with USA, Germany, UK, France, CHINA etc. but that's not realistic right now. If ever.

Yet nothing that is produced "locally" is comparable to the technology used by the nations I have mentioned and who are our biggest military partners. The government does thankfully not agree with your opinion on this matter and long may it continue. Nor can we trust any non-Arab countries of the ME.

Our Muslim allies should be the Arab world, Indonesia (biggest Muslim economy and one of the best Muslim armies), Malaysia and Pakistan. That's more than enough.

Let's stick to the topic.

Turkey produces some nice stuff.. indonesia? malaysia.. yeah unless you want those modified FNCs or light ambhibious APCs? they best thing they produce = CASA aircrafts...

Back
Top Bottom