What's new

Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

$_57.JPG

And you also work in some sort of Intelligence am I right

I never said such thing to you. How did you come up with such notion.

Yeah, we operate that :pop:
You operate USA given awacs which need some serious up gradation

$_57.JPG

I never said such thing to you. How did you come up with such notion.
Many just few days ago you in this very forum wrote where you work is like NSA of USA I mean similar to NSA and that is an intelligence organisation so watch your mouth if you want to keep it secret Sir

Last edited:
Long ago but the deal has not be disclose to public.:rolleyes1:
Well this kind of deal can't be hidden secondly if so secret than how do you know it and third if long ago signed why you don't even have a single one in your service

Yes and we operate the SAAB2000 as well. Go back two pages and read what I wrote about the SAAB2000.
Okay I have read that now why so secret is this deal and what is other Awacs which you mentioned you are operating I mean other than SAAB 2000 and E 3

Okay I have read that now why so secret is this deal and what is other Awacs which you mentioned you are operating I mean other than SAAB 2000 and E 3

Sweden oppositions were trying to block the deal, that is why the Sweden government and the SAAB2000 company don't want to reveal any info about it.

We operate the EW King Air 350.

Sweden oppositions were trying to block the deal, that is why the Sweden government and the SAAB2000 company don't want to reveal any info about it.

We operate the EW King Air 350.
So please tell me now what is approximately size of Saudi Army I mean Royal Saudi Army not Air Force and not Navy only of Army

So please tell me now what is approximately size of Saudi Army I mean Royal Saudi Army not Air Force and not Navy only of Army

Around 350k personnel if not more full equipped with the state of the art weapons. 250k National guards fully loaded. So that will bring the total number to around 550k. The numbers are not confirmed though but definitely around that. They are confidential and can't be reveled.

Around 350k personnel if not more full equipped with the state of the art weapons. 250k National guards fully loaded. So that will bring the total number to around 550k. The numbers are not confirmed though but definitely around that. They are confidential and can't be reveled.
You mean 350000 and 250000 than please update wikkipedia because I thought you don't even have 150000 Army and SANG is only of 100000 Guys that is good number and what is your Special Forces called and what are their numbers I am impressed by the numbers hope you are not wrong
@Arabian Legend @Yzd Khalifa @JUBA @al-Hasani @Bubblegum Crisis

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom