What's new

Saudi Arabia warns Iran: Will not tolerate threats to Gulf state

That's possible. It's also possible that the USA has simply overstretched the boundaries of their capabilities, and are helping Iran/China/Russia out of sheer carelessness rather than by intention.

Or maybe it's just that the tides of world geopolitics are changing.

One thing is for sure. America isn't willing to destroy themselves completely, by directly attacking Iran on behalf of Israel.

China could use it's influence and power now in Arab countries like egypt which offer a gateway for China into Africa not to mention the modernization of Egyptian Military.

It always amazes me how delusional the Iranian leadership can be. They are about to be incinerated by the US but are still dreaming about regional domination.

This is not something you should be proud of, in fact SA should do what it can to make sure that Iran does not get incinerated at any cost, after all we are all Muslims who share the same religion, pray to the same God. Why can't we understand that.
Iran needs to be given space, what US is doing, we should be well aware of the fact that it is doing such to protect Israel and Israel alone and not for their love for Saudi Arabia. Lets not be delusional about this.

This is not something you should be proud of, in fact SA should do what it can to make sure that Iran does not get incinerated at any cost, after all we are all Muslims who share the same religion, pray to the same God. Why can't we understand that.
Iran needs to be given space, what US is doing, we should be well aware of the fact that it is doing such to protect Israel and Israel alone and not for their love for Saudi Arabia. Lets not be delusional about this.
Saudi are half zionists and you are expecting them to respect Iran because of religion?These people use Islam only when it's convenient or them.

of all the Arab armies the Egyptians actually fared the best

they won back the Sinai, under Sadat's good leadership.

and i have a feeling you're not Jordanian, but some knucklehead of some nationality nobody cares about, pretending to be Arab! :laugh:

am i wrong to assume this?

Lol, did not win back, begged back, there is a difference.

You need to hit the library and read the works of their clerics. Saudis follow the wahabi school and wahabism is very clear on shias. Shias are considered to be following the wrong path and they must be persuaded to follow the correct path of Islam, according to the wahabis. Mix that with the millenia year old hate of Parsis and you will understand why Saudis are the way they are.

That's possible. It's also possible that the USA has simply overstretched the boundaries of their capabilities, and are helping Iran/China/Russia out of sheer carelessness rather than by intention.

Or maybe it's just that the tides of world geopolitics are changing.

One thing is for sure. America isn't willing to destroy themselves completely, by directly attacking Iran on behalf of Israel.

America will not get destroyed by Iran, come on now! As much as I like Iranians, we have to admit, that's a little too far fetched. Iran does not have the capacity to wage war all the way across the world. At most, like what I said in another thread, expect severe retaliatory strikes against American interests in the Gulf. That will certainly hit them hard too, but not enough to destroy them. The one in real danger I believe would be Israel, being directly in the line of fire from several angles and they are also not a very big nation.

I have to agree with something a Pakistani poster mentioned on another thread. America would probably not wage an all out war against Iran to topple the regime. Rather they'd conduct a series of surgical strikes to cripple the military. That seems more like a plausible outcome.

America will not get destroyed by Iran, come on now!

That's what you get for not reading the post correctly. :no:

Here is what I actually said,in the post that you yourself quoted: "America isn't willing to destroy themselves..."

They are already stretched thin enough as it is, with $15 trillion in debt and stuck in a quagmire in the Middle East. Another war would cripple their economy beyond repair.

Why is that? After all this time people still think that we and the Iranians aren't enemies!! We couldn't care less what religion they pretend to follow. Actions are louder than words.

That's what you get for not reading the post correctly. :no:

Here is what I actually said,in the post that you yourself quoted: "America isn't willing to destroy themselves..."

They are already stretched thin enough as it is, with $15 trillion in debt and stuck in a quagmire in the Middle East. Another war would cripple their economy beyond repair.

Yup yup, I got your message dude. Another full-scale war would definitely cripple their economy yes, I agree with you. To topple the regime, you are going to need to send in ground forces, and occupying a nation the size and population of Iran is a far different ball game to Afghanistan or Iraq. That's something the USA cannot afford for sure. But what about surgical strikes?

You need to hit the library and read the works of their clerics. Saudis follow the wahabi school and wahabism is very clear on shias. Shias are considered to be following the wrong path and they must be persuaded to follow the correct path of Islam, according to the wahabis. Mix that with the millenia year old hate of Parsis and you will understand why Saudis are the way they are.

Yes but that was what i was referring to in my original post that we are Muslims 1st. The only thing we really should be reading is the Holy Qur'an and the teaching of the Holy Prophet, rest is all BS. We should be Muslims 1st and then anything else. But yes i do agree this diverge of shia sunni wahabism is the actual cause of distress between Muslim countries, sad but true.

Why is that? After all this time people still think that we and the Iranians aren't enemies!! We couldn't care less what religion they pretend to follow. Actions are louder than words.

And may i ask on what grounds do you want to see the demise of Iran by the Zionist regime?

Saudi are half zionists and you are expecting them to respect Iran because of religion?These people use Islam only when it's convenient or them.

You cannot say the same for every Saudi now can you? And yes i do expect because i don't want to see Muslims fighting Muslims at the behest of Zionist. I strongly believe Pakistan can play a crucial role in bringing Saudis and the Iranians close and we really should be doing so.

Unfortunately wake up and understand that egypt was defeated in the yom kippur war.

You should wake up and get facts, not to be a Zionist's propaganda gullible person.
Why the US had to intervene?

Even if a full scale exchange takes place between india and pakistan, both of them will still have significant military capability, especially India. The 50kt of 100-150 nukes that each of them reportedly possesses are not nearly enough to annihilate either of them. Thus, you won't be able to avoid conventional war: a field in which my assessment still stands that Pakistan is in a huge disadvantage.

In the Pakistani case you should be talking about a 300 kt at lest.

It always amazes me how delusional the Iranian leadership can be. They are about to be incinerated by the US but are still dreaming about regional domination.

And you want to be incinerated too, for the sake of the Americans sitting comfortably in their homes 10 000 km away, not to talk about the sake of Israel !

Lol, did not win back, begged back, there is a difference.

You were going to be blown to pieces as the WW3 situation developed , so anyone in his right mind will see that you and Israel begged for a compromise.
This is based on facts, go to The Yom kippur thread and read about other facts than your ill fated propaganda.

Official tests of pakistan was never more than 25 kT. I still assumed 50 kT.

Read about their nuclear warhead technology than:

The critical mass of a bare mass sphere of 90% enriched uranium-235 is 52 kg. Correspondingly, the critical mass of a bare mass sphere of plutonium-239 is 8–10 kg. The bomb that destroyed Hiroshima used 60 kg of U-235 while the Nagasaki Pu bomb used only 6 kg of Pu-239. Since all Pakistani bomb designs are implosion-type weapons, they will typically use between 15–25 kg of U-235 for their cores. Reducing the amount of U-235 in cores from 60 kg in gun-type devices to 25 kg in implosion devices is only possible by using good neutron reflector/tamper material such as beryllium metal, which increases the weight of the bomb. And the uranium, like plutonium, is only usable in the core of a bomb in metallic form.

However, only 2–4 kg of plutonium is needed for the same device that would need 20–25 kg of U-235. Additionally, a few grams of tritium (a by-product of plutonium production reactors and thermonuclear fuel) can increase the overall yield of the bombs by a factor of three to four. “The sixth Pakistan nuclear test, codename Chagai-II, (May 30, 1998) at Kharan Desert was a successful test of a sophisticated, compact, but powerful bomb designed to be carried by missiles. The Pakistanis are believed to be spiking their plutonium based nuclear weapons with tritium. Only a few grams of tritium can result in an increase of the explosive yield by 300% to 400%.”[47]

Pakistan's first nuclear tests were made in May 1998, when six warheads were tested under codename Chagai-I and Chagai-II. It is reported that the yields from these tests were 12 kt, 30 to 36 kt and four low-yield (below 1 kt) tests. From these tests Pakistan can be estimated to have developed operational warheads of 20 to 25 kt and 150 kt in the shape of low weight compact designs and may have 300–500 kt[64] large-size warheads

It is more than 300 kt. and not even talking about the H bomb.

You were going to be blown to pieces as the WW3 situation developed , so anyone in his right mind will see that you and Israel begged for a compromise.
This is based on facts, go to The Yom kippur thread and read about other facts than your ill fated propaganda.

Read about their nuclear warhead technology than:

The critical mass of a bare mass sphere of 90% enriched uranium-235 is 52 kg. Correspondingly, the critical mass of a bare mass sphere of plutonium-239 is 8–10 kg. The bomb that destroyed Hiroshima used 60 kg of U-235 while the Nagasaki Pu bomb used only 6 kg of Pu-239. Since all Pakistani bomb designs are implosion-type weapons, they will typically use between 15–25 kg of U-235 for their cores. Reducing the amount of U-235 in cores from 60 kg in gun-type devices to 25 kg in implosion devices is only possible by using good neutron reflector/tamper material such as beryllium metal, which increases the weight of the bomb. And the uranium, like plutonium, is only usable in the core of a bomb in metallic form.

However, only 2–4 kg of plutonium is needed for the same device that would need 20–25 kg of U-235. Additionally, a few grams of tritium (a by-product of plutonium production reactors and thermonuclear fuel) can increase the overall yield of the bombs by a factor of three to four. “The sixth Pakistan nuclear test, codename Chagai-II, (May 30, 1998) at Kharan Desert was a successful test of a sophisticated, compact, but powerful bomb designed to be carried by missiles. The Pakistanis are believed to be spiking their plutonium based nuclear weapons with tritium. Only a few grams of tritium can result in an increase of the explosive yield by 300% to 400%.”[47]

It is more than 300 kt. and not even talking about the H bomb.

Everything is possible. My question is, have pakistan conducted the test ? Till then, even assuming 50kT would be generous considering the official yields of pakistan's tests have been lower than India's.

Back
Top Bottom