What's new

Saudi Arabia warns Iran: Will not tolerate threats to Gulf state

There is one more difference,those islands has belonged to Iran in past 2000 years,and are part of Iran's soil.No one negotiates on its soil.I think every official has a right to visit every part of his country.

All good things come to those who wait ;)

There is one more difference,those islands has belonged to Iran in past 2000 years,and are part of Iran's soil.No one negotiates on its soil.I think every official has a right to visit every part of his country.
Obviously every country engaged in an active territory dispute considers the territory as part of its land. However, if peace and good relations with GCC were sought by the Iranian leadership, then its clear that the visit was not necessary, at least until the issue is resolved. Also, if Iran was really confident of its claim, then it would have agreed to UN mediation, unless you think the whole UN is a grand conspiracy against Iran.

Obviously every country engaged in an active territory dispute considers the territory as part of its land. However, if peace and good relations with GCC were sought by the Iranian leadership, then its clear that the visit was not necessary, at least until the issue is resolved. Also, if Iran was really confident of its claim, then it would have agreed to UN mediation, unless you think the whole UN is a grand conspiracy against Iran.

Haven't you heard?? The evil west is even trying to steal rain from Iran man :rofl: .

As I said all good things come to those who wait. :tup: so just stick around and wait buddy I guarantee you you will be pleased.

If you want to judge like this,so obviously,Bahrain belongs to Iran.Would they agree to bring the case to U.N?I still do not see any reason for bringing the case to U.N.Countries do not bargain on their soils.

All good things come to those who wait ;)

Of course,you have unlimited time for waiting.Wait as much as you want.:tup:

every reasonable person with a sane mind knows the fact that iran is not in a position to threaten countries around the Arabian Gulf...

Impossible. There would be no winner in a 1 2 1 war. But given Riyadh will have many allies, Iran would face a lot of damage. But there would be sectarian fights in the rest of the Muslim world as to who should be supported. Pakistan could be the first.

Well , i think Iran could develop a crude nuclear weapon in 1-2 years,something about 1/4th as powerful as the bomb on Hiroshima, if fart news agency can be trusted to an extent , that would change the balance of power totally.

"Our naval forces are so powerful that we have a presence in all the waters of the world and, if needed, we can move to within three miles of New York,"

Sending many converted civilian ship to the Patrol Boat in the New York waters?
Hha

Are they trying to copy Tamil Sea Tigers Tactics?
Hahaha

Saudi Arabia is trying desperately hard to be a player in the Middle East. Giving out "warnings" to Iran!!! :rofl:

Man comparing Saudi and Iran would be like comparing Wycombe Wanderers to Manchester United. Saudi is just an American base in the middle east. Nothing more, nothing less... Might as well asphalt the entire desert so Americans will have an easier time to park their vehicles on it.

Saudi Arabia is trying desperately hard to be a player in the Middle East. Giving out "warnings" to Iran!!!

Man comparing Saudi and Iran would be like comparing Wycombe Wanderers to Manchester United. Saudi is just an American base in the middle east. Nothing more, nothing less... Might as well asphalt the entire desert so Americans will have an easier time to park their vehicles on it.

Hmm, Just a base?
Can you explained This?
3594724_20120815014021.jpeg

Hmm, Just a base?
Can you explained This?

LMAOOO!! You trying to tell me McDonnell Douglas is a Saudi company???

It is an American plane. Just because somebody stamped Saudi insignia on it doesn't mean they have anything to do with it. As I said American base, so they let the Saudis play with some of their toys from time to time.

LMAOOO!! You trying to tell me McDonnell Douglas is a Saudi company???

It is an American plane. Just because somebody stamped Saudi insignia on it doesn't mean they have anything to do with it. As I said American base, so they let the Saudis play with some of their toys from time to time.

LOL
That's when Saudi F-15 ShootDown two Iranian F-4!

Just in case there is Iran-Saudi war,How would India and Pakistan react?

My guess:
For Pakistan It is easier,War will boil down to Shia-Sunni conflict and Historic ties with Saudi. I think Pakistan Army would go with Saudi.
For India It would be far difficult,Both country are important for India but at the end of day India would condemn any attack on Iran.

In whole South Asia, India is a real friend of Iran. Correct me if I am wrong.:agree:

Back
Top Bottom