What's new

Saudi Arabia warns Iran: Will not tolerate threats to Gulf state

Everything is possible. My question is, have pakistan conducted the test ? Till then, even assuming 50kT would be generous considering the official yields of pakistan's tests have been lower than India's.

Usually those tests are lower yields than the real thing in most cases, so what counts in reality is what technology can be applied successfully to the war heads being tested.
And it is proven that Pakistan masters these technologies of boosting the yield.

Here is an example, the Russian Tsar bomb had a yield of 100 Mt, and the test was done for 50Mt due to many obvious considerations.

The Enemies Of Islam Must Be Real Happy Seeing Muslims Fight Like That.As A Pakistani I Find It Most Unfortunate Since We Have Great Realations With Both These Countries

I would love to see them try.

No you wouldn't.

You don't even have the integrity to moderate racist statements people made when I pointed them out twice to you.

Your online bravery suffers from the same lack of credibility.

SA should do what it can to make sure that Iran does not get incinerated at any cost

Good statements brother. But the Saudi government are tools and employees of Washington and the Jewish Lobby, and always have been.

Last time I compared Iran vs. Saudi Arabia in that thread, you started spouting your usual rubbish and closed that thread, just because the comparison did not go in your favour... :wave: :coffee:

He did that to you? Doesn't surprise me. I asked him to remove racist statements someone had made and he left them there. It shows a person's character.

I don't want war only idiots go after wars. However there is nothing wrong with science and creating scenarios.

You wouldn't want me to give you a "scenario" because you're the type that would take your ball home and stop playing the game. Just live in your fantasy world.

Well in one line : Fat Arab Kings have their American masters to protect them. Simple.

You hate Iran more than you hate Israelis and Americans .... You never raise your voice against American military bases present all over the GCC ... An aggressive diplomacy could have probably prevented Iraq-invasion...but you royals just sat back and drank beer while Americans were bombing your neighbor Arabs! ...

No need to 'compare' anything. Iranian engineers built their own missiles, improve them, build their weapons , build navals ships , build ocean liners and what not? Come back when your GCC indigenously build some decent missile force or ship fleet etc ...

not a good threat, imported bullet kill just as good as indigenously ones.
a person dying doesnt ask if he was hit by an import or indigenously build weapon

never gonna happen
they will just enjoy the sight of their occupied islands and do nothing just like they have been doing for years e

My dear friend: Iran is an ancient country like Egypt. UAE was created in 1971. The British made up this occupation of the Island story, and their puppets in Saudi Arabia and UAE repeat it.

The real thing that should happen is the Saudi family should stop occupying Arabia. It's the only country (holy land) that is arrogantly named after a family!

I would love to see them try.

The military might of uncle sam and its bastard child israel is the basis of your confidence. In Afghanistan your american masters have embarked on mission to change the text of the Holy Qur'an. They feel the urgency of changing the message of the Qur'an and they have many other plans to distort the message of Islam and we see many of those in Bangladesh as well. Since people like you have a very high faith in the friendship of those american and israeli 'friends' of Islam I had to bring it up. These so-called friends of your Saudi monarchs are the real force behind your confidence, not Islam, remember it.

The Enemies Of Islam Must Be Real Happy Seeing Muslims Fight Like That.As A Pakistani I Find It Most Unfortunate Since We Have Great Realations With Both These Countries

I agree with you brother. Zionists love to see Muslims fight Muslims.

The problem with Saudi Arabia is their government (not the Saudi people) because their government is a menial of the Zionist lobby and Washington. I wish the Saudi people peace, but I think it is an embarrassment for the Al-Saud family to dominate holy land and name the country after themselves while stealing the money and giving the resources to Israel.

The military might of uncle sam and its bastard child israel is the basis of your confidence.

I pretty much said the same thing to him. It's an embarrassment for the entire Muslim world that Saudi Arabia is the puppet of foreign colonial powers.

as far as i know israel also held some islands of saudi arabia in the red sea. but i don't see any gulf states protesting against that.

... unlike Iran and Syria we didn't help in the "criminal atrocities" committed against Iraqis.

Saudi Arabia is one giant criminal atrocity ... what you talking about?

The greatest killer of Muslims and his wife - voila:

bushsaudiking.jpg

You think it's normal to have a country named after a guy's family?

Do you know what Christians would say if they renamed the Vatican "Al-Bush-istan"?

as far as i know israel also held some islands of saudi arabia in the red sea. but i don't see any gulf states protesting against that.

That's because of joint-family ownership. What's the difference between Saudi Arabia and Israel? The Saudis pay for the bullets and the Israelis pull the trigger against other Muslim countries and people.

The difference is that you don't see Mubarak or Mursi officially visiting the island and refusing any kind of negotiation or UN mediation.
There is one more difference,those islands has belonged to Iran in past 2000 years,and are part of Iran's soil.No one negotiates on its soil.I think every official has a right to visit every part of his country.

Back
Top Bottom