What's new

Saudi Arabia warns Iran: Will not tolerate threats to Gulf state

How old are you? And at what age did you join the training camp?

Do Not Running, Faced it you did't know that!
Hahahaha

Saudi F-15s have scored a number of kills. Two Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) F-15Cs shot down two Iranian F-4Es during a border confrontation on 5 June 1984. This is one of the few times, possibly the only time, one McDonnell Douglas fighter shot down another. Two kills were scored by a Saudi F-15C pilot, Captain Ayehid Salah al-Shamarni, against Iraqi Mirage F1 fighters during the Gulf War.
[2.0] F-15 In Service

Just in case there is Iran-Saudi war,How would India and Pakistan react?

My guess:
For Pakistan It is easier,War will boil down to Shia-Sunni conflict and Historic ties with Saudi. I think Pakistan Army would go with Saudi.
For India It would be far difficult,Both country are important for India but at the end of day India would condemn any attack on Iran.

In whole South Asia, India is a real friend of Iran. Correct me if I am wrong.:agree:

It would be very similar to Iran Iraq war. The same parties who supported Iraq will support SA.

LMAOOO!! You trying to tell me McDonnell Douglas is a Saudi company???

It is an American plane. Just because somebody stamped Saudi insignia on it doesn't mean they have anything to do with it. As I said American base, so they let the Saudis play with some of their toys from time to time.

So what? Iran also has American, Russian, and some Chinese planes.

It would be very similar to Iran Iraq war. The same parties who supported Iraq will support SA.

So what? Iran also has American, Russian, and some Chinese planes.
From this point,yes it's can be similar to it.But from the other points,like the war itself or how it's going to be fought,there is a hell of a difference.

Do Not Running, Faced it you did't know that!
Hahahaha

Look JihadiConscript...

Iran was in a bloody war with Saddam Hussein at the time. That was funded by half the world. While Iran had no backers, just some small time arms deal in Iran-Contra. So it is a lot easier to get attack by enemy countries....

Look JihadiConscript...

Iran was in a bloody war with Saddam Hussein at the time. That was funder by half the world. While Iran had no backers, just some small time arms deal in Iran-Contra. So it is a lot easier to get attack by enemy countries....

LOL
Got Attacked?
That was Iranian who Crosed Fahad Line, Not the Saudi!
JihadiConscript? Hahahahaha
Why do Iranian always doing that? when they are speechless they always trying to change the Subject...

Ask your question
Cowards Always Runing
haha

I am happy to see you are laughing so much... Cracking jokes in your training camp!
What Training camp? not now but maybe in the next few month maybe i will go to the Training camp, but not Terrorist camp!
Training camp for Conscription in Indonesia, haha

Back to the Topic, do not Trying Runing and Change the Subject!

Instead of fooling and humiating yourself more and more,ask your question here.Is it so hard to type your question?

Hmm, are you doing Taqiyyah right now?

Hahaha
can you tell me what word I said that indicated I was Anti Iran, etc?
I just saying the truth.

BTW What make anti Iran as terrorist?

Everyday is not Sunday!!
West already sanctioned Iran, It will support Saudi any day just like in Gulf War.

If war is all about winning allies than Saudi have far more allies.
Still India will strongly back Iran along with Russia and China.

Everyone stop fighting please. It is sad to see you fight when all I can see outside my window is fireworks in celebration of Eid. If you have any fighting you want to do wait until after the next three days okay?

Back
Top Bottom