What's new

Saudi Arabia wants to buy German submarines

Hmm Ok But what about Social media , Media , or all the pakis they dont say same thing :D
I wasn't saying that Saudis wouldn't mistreat Pakistanis, but rather Pakistanis don't allow mistreatment to happen in the first place, they respect themselves in a way they don't put themselves in awkward situations. Honestly speaking, Pakistanis are maybe more respected in the KSA more than Pakistan, and if not, they wouldn't have come and recommend others to come. Off course Saudis have bad apples like @Yzd Khalifa but they are not all like this :man_in_love:

Why are people once again talking about issues that has nothing to do with the military? If people want to cry about Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabians, all 22 Arab countries and the nearly 500 million Arabs that live on this earth while we speak then be my guest. Don't like us? Fair enough we will return the favor. Your choice after all.

Now let us return to the topic.

Very hard to believe,5 is possible but why 25?

How many submarines does Turkey have btw?

25 seems like a fair number on the long run in TOTAL. Not necessary only German submarines but French Scorpions as well. More than that is far too much despite Saudi Arabia's coastline being one of the longest in the world and being situated in the Middle East of all places. It's a unsteady neighborhood and our navy lacks far behind our air force for example.

Building a military industry that would compete with the German one for example would take a few decades at least. Things are moving in the right direction but we are not yet self-sufficient. And since we have the money we might as well go for the best weaponry we can get.

@Bubblegum Crisis knows more about the indegenous military industry and the long-term projects than I do.

Also @Arabian Legend

I made some old threads but can't find them now but @Bubblegum Crisis always seem to have all the links at hand for those interested.

Last edited:
I am curious why Saudi Arabia is such a weak country? They are the wealthiest country in mid East for decades. Have tons of petro $$ but they are afraid of Israel and Iran. Why?

Iran is our next door, yet they never demonstrated any will to clash and likewise. They had the chance at best when they outclassed us by every nook and cranny, yet they chose not to resort to violence, and I can't think of a country that can't even refine the basic products of its natural resources to go to war with someone else.

As for being weak, I'm not ready yet to judge them, but as far as my knowledge is concerned the international community begged us to cease fire during the 2009 war. I wish that we could have seen you flexing your muscles when they Chinese led an incursion in your own territory - even though that I support the actions India had taken - I'm just saying.

At the end of the day, we look for no confrontation with anyone, while Iran and Israel have been at each other's throat for four decades - something that isn't none of our bleeping business.

They should buy U-214s. However i'm not sure if they can field enough staff for 25 subs nor if they really need so many subs or not.

The deal is being going underway for along time. The Germans offered their 209s ages ago. However, due to Germany's reluctance over not providing what we exactly want in first hand, the deal was off. As for now, if the deal is going to be sealed, then the number of subs won't exceed 6, forget about the 25 joke :lol:

It would be good money, and i think the ruling christ-democrats (CDU) would be in favor of it too, but not the social-democrats (SPD), who will form a grand-coalition with the CDU in a few weeks. They want a stricter regulation of defense-deals.

That money won't come until our demands are met. Other than that the French Scorpions are just a few miles away from being sealed.

Saudis have the luxury of hiring foreign recruits. With having more money in their pockets who would want to join the forces when you can hire slaves for that work.

I'm sorry but we don't let aliens in, give it a rest. Other than that they might recruit you to suck up to them - with all due respect -

Do you mean luring with more money of a bigger contract?
I understand that German conventional sub are the best, but if they are that hard to get, then go for British, French or American sub. Germany is really ridiculous to deal with in arm sales.

Not until the Leopards kick into the filed :azn:

Jokes aside, well, they are offering their equipments and all what we have to do is to draw a line whereby demands are met other than that, customers are kings!

Very hard to believe,5 is possible but why 25?

Nah, just 6. Forget about what the article is suggesting.

pakistan is ready to help its brothers saudis. Also pakistani crew will have experience.

Much love bro :pakistan: :wave:

I think it would be much better if Saudis invest this money to build these submarines in Saudi Arabia. It will benefit Saudi Arabia in the long run as they can then export it to other countries. 12billion Euro + 2.5billion Euro is alot of money.

Just my 2cents.

@Yzd Khalifa @al-Hasani @Arabian Legend @BLACKEAGLE @JUBA @Arabian Knight @Mosamania

There are two naval industrial complexes for the navy and the third is going to be constructed too which includes a shipyard. We did several projects in overhauls within KSA, and the subs along with the other new boats shall fall under the ToT terms.

Interesting! I love to see how the master-and-slave rhetoric is being used :lol: Maybe you were born way inferior than the average of the great nation of Pakisatn :lol:?
pakistan is ready to help its brothers saudis. Also pakistani crew will have experience.

Much appreciated

Yeah Right Saudi Brothers =)) who dont even give W.P To Pakistanis =)) They treat all other muslims as their slaves and people dont get tired of calling them brothers

On the Topic Saudi Defense industry is getting better Because of the tech available to them, instead of giving a big order KSA should buy the minimum Number of sub they really need and try to get tot or start Some JV or start independently which will help KSA better in long term 

When You have money to waste :D who cares you are buying 25 or 250

What is it that being wasted? If acquiring subs for a country that doesn't have any, then I wonder what would say about other navies that procure way more than 6. Unless you happen to be a clown then please have it your way :lol:

Its just beeing prepared incase of,''afraid'' is a big word.
Evry country in the neighborhood is modernizing its armed forces in some areas and strengthening in others.
KSA doesnt have any subs(worth mentioning),so its natural for them to buy some.

Are you kidding me? When you talk about the Saudis everybody jumps up :lol: Most of them are starving baboons don't even bother listening to what they say as much as you shouldn't bother about someone who says " Turkey is a proxy to the West in the Muslim world " :D

Either the book you were reading from was a hoax or you were raised by fanatic parents. There have been no such prophecy in Islam whatsoever, your mind must be playing tricks on you.

You do realize it is prophesied that the most of the Arabs will be wiped out, and Islam's renaissance would be from our area. Jitna tum phudakte ho utna hi tumhain kamtar samjhte hain yeh apko. Kabhi rahe ho inke saath?

No the love for Arabs is no sign of Eeman, take it and shove it up yourself.

Arabs aren't superior to other Muslims, but some Muslims are morally superior than others who said " Arabs will vanish " It is a prophecy :lol:

I have serious doubts about Saudi being able to field quality personnel for 5 submarines, 25 is impossible. They need time and they got all of it. Baby steps.

Coming from agenocuidial person like you, this comes at no surprise :lol:

The thing is that your blood is boiling with hate, while the Saudis don't give a rat about your existence, leave what you say aside LoL.

Muslims Treating Muslims as brothers is sign of emaan Unlike treating them as your slave or Supporting terrorism in their country is not islam or sign of islam

It is your choice not ours. If you wish to be a slave then be it. If not, why should we care about your feelings?

Iran is our next door, yet they never demonstrated any will to clash and likewise. They had the chance at best when they outclassed us by every nook and cranny, yet they chose not to resort to violence, and I can't think of a country that can't even refine the basic products of its natural resources to go to war with someone else.

As for being weak, I'm not ready yet to judge them, but as far as my knowledge is concerned the international community begged us to cease fire during the 2009 war. I wish that we could have seen you flexing your muscles when they Chinese led an incursion in your own territory - even though that I support the actions India had taken - I'm just saying.

At the end of the day, we look for no confrontation with anyone, while Iran and Israel have been at each other's throat for four decades - something that isn't none of our bleeping business.

The deal is being going underway for along time. The Germans offered their 209s ages ago. However, due to Germany's reluctance over not providing what we exactly want in first hand, the deal was off. As for now, if the deal is going to be sealed, then the number of subs won't exceed 6, forget about the 25 joke :lol:

That money won't come until our demands are met. Other than that the French Scorpions are just a few miles away from being sealed.

I'm sorry but we don't let aliens in, give it a rest. Other than that they might recruit you to suck up to them - with all due respect -

Not until the Leopards kick into the filed :azn:

Jokes aside, well, they are offering their equipments and all what we have to do is to draw a line whereby demands are met other than that, customers are kings!

Nah, just 6. Forget about what the article is suggesting.

Much love bro :pakistan: :wave:

There are two naval industrial complexes for the navy and the third is going to be constructed too which includes a shipyard. We did several projects in overhauls within KSA, and the subs along with the other new boats shall fall under the ToT terms.

Interesting! I love to see how the master-and-slave rhetoric is being used :lol: Maybe you were born way inferior than the average of the great nation of Pakisatn :lol:?

Much appeaciat

What is it that being wasted? If acquiring subs for a country that doesn't have any, then I wonder what would say about other navies that procure way more than 6. Unless you happen to be a clown then please have it your way :lol:

Are you kidding me? When you talk about the Saudis everybody jumps up :lol: Most of them are starving baboons don't even bother listening to what they say as much as you shouldn't bother about someone who says " Turkey is a proxy to the West in the Muslim world " :D

''Either the book you were reading from was a hoax or you were raised by fanatic parents. There have been no such prophecy in Islam whatsoever, your mind must be playing tricks on you.''
You sure about the last part,maybe that answer was for another post?

25nos looks like is a very huge number for submarines

The love for ARAB is the sign of eeman. eeman was originated from hijaz it will come back to hijaz.

2sb0hfk.jpg

Why are people once again talking about issues that has nothing to do with the military? If people want to cry about Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabians, all 22 Arab countries and the nearly 500 million Arabs that live on this earth while we speak then be my guest. Don't like us? Fair enough we will return the favor. Your choice after all.

Now let us return to the topic.

How many submarines does Turkey have btw?

25 seems like a fair number on the long run. Saudi Arabia's coastline is one of the longest in the world and in the Middle East of all places. It's a unsteady neighborhood and our navy lacks far behind our air force for example.

Building a military industry that would compete with the German one for example would take a few decades at least. Things are moving in the right direction but we are not yet self-sufficient. And since we have the money we might as well go for the best weaponry we can get.

@Bubblegum Crisis knows more about the indegenous military industry and the long-term projects than I do.

Also @Arabian Legend

I made some old threads but can't find them now but @Bubblegum Crisis always seem to have all the links at hand for those interested.
We have 14,that is more then enough.
Your coastline is long but one side i believe is not deep enough for most subs(correct me if im wrong).
If you would have up to ten subs(6,209/214/216 and 4 smaller coastall subs)it would be more then enough unless you want a blue water navy.

We have 14,that is more then enough.
Your coastline is long but one side i believe is not deep enough for most subs(correct me if im wrong).
If you would have up to ten subs(6,209/214/216 and 4 smaller coastall subs)it would be more then enough unless you want a blue water navy.

Well, I doubt this rumor of 25 but Turkey is a member of NATO and lies in a much more stable area. I mean your coastal area. You basically only have Greece and Russia as rivals. And correct me if I am wrong but is Greece not a NATO member too? And Turkish-Russian relations in terms of business from what I know are not bad either. Then compare our situation. In the middle of ME. Countries burning next door, unrest etc.

The Gulf is swallow indeed. Red Sea not.

Yes, your proportion sounds more realistic.

What part? :what:
Either the book you were reading from was a hoax or you were raised by fanatic parents. There have been no such prophecy in Islam whatsoever, your mind must be playing tricks on you.
:what::what::what:

Then stop coming and stop derailing the thread. Where are the moderators?

Problem ? Did I quoted you ? This is a public forum and views of others also matter not like KSA where one cannot voice their opinion.

Back
Top Bottom