What's new

Saudi Arabia wants to buy German submarines

Problem ? Did I quoted you ? This is a public forum and views of others also matter not like KSA where one cannot voice their opinion.

Go back to your corner and cry. Not your business nor do we quite frankly care.

15wl2lk.gif

Problem ? Did I quoted you ? This is a public forum and views of others also matter not like KSA where one cannot voice their opinion.

I don't think that he was trying to intimidate you. He justly said not to derail the thread, diverting it from the topic is no good, that's all. 
But what has that got to do with what i wrote,check my post again.

I wasn't talking to you, I was replying to informant.

Sorry my bad

I don't think that he was trying to intimidate you. He justly said not to derail the thread, diverting it from the topic is no good, that's all. 

I wasn't talking to you, I was replying to informant.

Sorry my bad
:butcher:that makes 2 typhoons right and Oman?:butcher:

Which submarines?
How many do they have and at what quality?
6 kilo class the most capable.
and alot of indigenous. 
Eman ? Are you kidding me what does eman have to do any thing With Arabs
Yes every muslim loves and respect Mecca and Madina Only because of Holy Prophet ( Peace.Be.Upon.Him) What his followers done for islam but Right now KSA is the center point of supporting terrorism in every country Even In Pakistan we shouldnt forget that 2
Arabs spread the message pf holy Prophet. They are our teachers 
You do realize it is prophesied that the most of the Arabs will be wiped out, and Islam's renaissance would be from our area. Jitna tum phudakte ho utna hi tumhain kamtar samjhte hain yeh apko. Kabhi rahe ho inke saath?

No the love for Arabs is no sign of Eeman, take it and shove it up yourself.
Your quotation is 100% true. But you can't stop to care about your brother only because he is on drugs.

What is it that being wasted? If acquiring subs for a country that doesn't have any, then I wonder what would say about other navies that procure way more than 6. Unless you happen to be a clown then please have it your way :lol:

It is your choice not ours. If you wish to be a slave then be it. If not, why should we care about your feelings?

I never said wasted read again what i have written i never said KSA dont need any subs , i said they should get the manimum number of subs which they need , operate and maintain and for the rest of money they can start their own project which in long run give ksa more capability and it will be cast effective 2

me slave ? who gone do that mighty arabs =)) who are already our slave :D

but why they are purchasing old U-209 subs when they can buy U-214? or they can go for French Scorpion subs, which are better then U-209 most nation may be decommissioning them in future.

but why they are purchasing old U-209 subs when they can buy U-214? or they can go for French Scorpion subs, which are better then U-209 most nation may be decommissioning them in future.

Uncomfirmed rumour and doubt its authenticity. 25 seems a way too big number despite the fact that KSA has one of the longest coastlines out there and despite being located in the middle of the ME. Besides there are and should be other options too. Such as the French Scorpion you mention. I would await further details before making conclusions based on nothing more than a rumour.

Last edited:
The most damage was done by your fellow kufians. The residents of your holy kufa betrayed Hazrat Ali R.A., then Hazrat HASSAN R.A. then Hazrat Hussain R.A. And now they beat and cut themselves in regret of their blunders.

Uncomfirmed rumour and doubt its authenticity. 25 seems a way too big number despite the fact that KSA has one of the longest coastlines out there and despite being located in the middle of the ME. Besides there are and should be other options too. Such as the French Scorpion you mention. I would await further details before making conclusions based on nothing more than a rumour.

I don't think 25 is too big number, if u see the coastline of Saudia Arabia its a big one and also if they want to play some role in the region than they need a powerful navy, if u remember some time ago India said that they look further for partnership with Saudia Arabia in Indian Ocean as they see them as next major power in the region.

May be to master basic functions and training then go for high tech.

The most damage was done by your fellow kufians. The residents of your holy kufa betrayed Hazrat Ali R.A., then Hazrat HASSAN R.A. then Hazrat Hussain R.A. And now they beat and cut themselves in regret of their blunders.
what is kufians ? dont know what you talking about and dont bring shia , sunni , wahabi in this discussion i m talking about Islam, mostly arabs their imams and their so called fatvas which are only casuing more damage to islam than any good

May be to master basic functions and training then go for high tech.

If they want to learn they can do it on U-214 or Scorpions too, and for just basic training they could order upgraded Augusta 90B subs which may be better and cheaper than U-209 because Pakistan could help them in this regards.

Back
Top Bottom