What's new

Saudi Arabia wants to buy German submarines

I don't think 25 is too big number, if u see the coastline of Saudia Arabia its a big one and also if they want to play some role in the region than they need a powerful navy, if u remember some time ago India said that they look further for partnership with Saudia Arabia in Indian Ocean as they see them as next major power in the region.

You are maybe right brother. I can't tell. If KSA had a direct coastline to the Arabian Sea building such a powerful navy might have been more relevant. You cannot know how the political landscape will look in the future or whether there will be a merging of countries. For example KSA with Oman or Yemen. In such a case there would be a open access not only to the Red Sea (and from there to the Mediterranean Sea through the Suez Channel), the Gulf but also the Arabian Sea and wider Indian Ocean. Or just in case GCC merges to become one single unit - which I very much doubt for the time being.

I will try for the third time. Please stick to the topic guys. Let us not destroy every single thread out here and make fools out of ourselves!

what is kufians ? dont know what you talking about and dont bring shia , sunni , wahabi in this discussion i m talking about Islam, mostly arabs their imams and their so called fatvas which are only casuing more damage to islam than any good
They are causing damage because you ARE NOT READY TO LEAVE YOUR NON-ALLOWED WISHES.

You are maybe right brother. I can't tell. If KSA had a direct coastline to the Arabian Sea building such a powerful navy might have been more relevant. You cannot know how the political landscape will look in the future or whether there will be a merging of countries. For example KSA with Oman or Yemen. In such a case there would be a open access not only to the Red Sea (and from there to the Mediterranean Sea through the Suez Channel), the Gulf but also the Arabian Sea and wider Indian Ocean. Or just in case GCC merges to become one single unit - which I very much doubt for the time being.

Brother even today KSA is placed in a situation where they could have become major regional player militarily and lead the Muslim world, KSA air force is enough capable that they could even handle IAF but they have done nothing for Muslims suffering in different parts of the world for example u could have threatened Mayanmar to stop genocide or KSA will use force to stop that. I think KSA must play this type of role in coming future.

Last edited:
The most damage was done by your fellow kufians. The residents of your holy kufa betrayed Hazrat Ali R.A., then Hazrat HASSAN R.A. then Hazrat Hussain R.A. And now they beat and cut themselves in regret of their blunders.

Forget tht... you do understand tht even today these guys actually justify tht b...d yazid? right? ..

Also where the hell is it written abt the arab=emaan nonsense ? any verse in Quran or a hadith???

Fair enough, however, my response to your initial post was on this part.

When You have money to waste :D who cares you are buying 25 or 250

I wouldn't blame you though. Having spent a considerable amount of time here, I can assure that you are the worst disturbed being I have ever encountered in this place :lol:

Kindly, keep your opinion to yourself, we don't consult random people especially the ones on the web :lol:

I never said wasted read again what i have written i never said KSA dont need any subs , i said they should get the manimum number of subs which they need , operate and maintain and for the rest of money they can start their own project which in long run give ksa more capability and it will be cast effective 2

me slave ? who gone do that mighty arabs =)) who are already our slave :D

I never said you are a slave. Such language shall never be used by myself. What I exactly said was if you tend to view the situation as being a slave vs master then be it.

And thanks for calling us your slaves, this shows what kind of person you are. I'm sure you mom and dad are so proud of your behavior, after all, you are the master! :lol:

Forget tht... you do understand tht even today these guys actually justify tht b...d yazid? right? ..

Also where the hell is it written abt the arab=emaan nonsense ? any verse in Quran or a hadith???

If you can't digest the news than do not vomit here........ start a separate thread. We are not interested in your version of history.

Let's get back to the submarines.

I never said you are a slave. Such language shall never be used by myself. What I exactly said was if you tend to view the situation as being a slave vs master then be it.

And thanks for calling us your slaves, this shows what kind of person you are. I'm sure you mom and dad are so proud of your behavior, after all, you are the master! :lol:
Ma bad dude i lost it at that time :D

If you can't digest the news than do not vomit here........ start a separate thread. We are not interested in your version of history.

Let's get back to the submarines.

Batman im not even talking about submarines... but seems like ur more intrested in showing ur "emaan" as the other troll posted.. so instead of BSing without reading any posts... do something positive for a change..

I wouldn't blame you though. Having spent a considerable amount of time here, I can assure that you are the worst disturbed being I have ever encountered in this place :lol:
i m the disturbed one ? are the 1 who openly support those barberic animals who slaughter children women old in Syria, What is wrong in what i had said, instead of buying stuff KSA can start many jvs with many countries or can buy tot for the weapons which help KSA in longer run ,

Batman im not even talking about submarines... but seems like ur more intrested in showing ur "emaan" as the other troll posted.. so instead of BSing without reading any posts... do something positive for a change..

In a submarine thread you guys have started sect. war and demanding positivisty from others, just because you are asked to stick to the subject?

I have seen history, arabs and non shia Muslims, had been as tolerant as day one. and always your hate is dominant.

In a submarine thread you guys have started sect. war and demanding positivisty from others, just because you are asked to stick to the subject?

I have seen history, arabs and non shia Muslims, had been as tolerant as day one. and always your hate is dominant.

Yaar dimagh na kha... and dnt turn it into ur bloody sect issues... i know you agree with this BS:

Despite the freakin reports abt their sponsored terrorism in our country... or ask @nuclearpak abt his experience in ur beloved country.. also hope u know the Baba in ur avatar was also a shia!

Sharam kar har cheez mein sect ki bati ghusa k baith jata hai.. pathetic maskeen.
The love for ARAB is the sign of eeman.
The love for ARAB is the sign of eeman.

Ma bad dude i lost it at that time :D

Apology accepted :wave: 
i m the disturbed one ? are the 1 who openly support those barberic animals who slaughter children women old in Syria, What is wrong in what i had said, instead of buying stuff KSA can start many jvs with many countries or can buy tot for the weapons which help KSA in longer run ,

We won't buy sh!t homie, give it a rest :lol:

http://www.4-traders.com/THYSSENKRU...-on-submarine-sales-to-Saudi-Arabia-17424998/

Its just beeing prepared incase of,''afraid'' is a big word.
Evry country in the neighborhood is modernizing its armed forces in some areas and strengthening in others.
KSA doesnt have any subs(worth mentioning),so its natural for them to buy some.
I didn't it in that way. Throughout the 70s and 80s S.A. had a lot of money. They could have started to modernize the military back then instead of now
Right now Israelis are committing genocide against Palestinians but not one Mideast country can do much to help the Palestinians.

Back
Top Bottom